animtool positions (2 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
from a specific charcater folder, no. but you can load one from the animtools position folder if you have it in your settings folder.

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
Hi guys! I made my version of futa masturbation that uses hand job mechanic. His penis located in her body so you need to lower his penis size to minimum (and hide balls) so that it won't stick out of her boobs and his cum were hidden. The only issues that i couldn't fix is that she need to have medium or higher sized boobs, and that her hand isn't connected to her penis.

You can also download mod that makes her cum Make Her Cum
And autoscript if you just want to watch her do all the work AutoScript

For some reason it does this for me..
A lot of positions like doggystyle are just not working for some reason as you can see he goes above her, it looks fine when it loads but when i unpause he snaps to a position kinda above where he was, and it doesnt work

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Y yowhatyuop1732 That looks very similar to a problem I often run into. Are you using a mod called AnySizeHer? That mod is often incompatible with many positions simply because many positions were not made with AnySizeHer in mind.

If someone knows what they're doing they can customize a position to be compatible with a smaller body, but the problem comes that for each progressively smaller body a different position need to be made. Another factor to consider with these two mods is the Auto Bend Knees option for AnySizeHer needs to be disabled for some positions to work, even if a position was made for a smaller body.

WeeWillie WeeWillie did an amazing job with positions in his latest update to Slave Bazaar, which also uses AnySizeHer. I've shared my experience with these two mods, but he know position files better than me. Maybe he could give better advice about position files?

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
Y yowhatyuop1732 That looks very similar to a problem I often run into. Are you using a mod called AnySizeHer? That mod is often incompatible with many positions simply because many positions were not made with AnySizeHer in mind.

If someone knows what they're doing they can customize a position to be compatible with a smaller body, but the problem comes that for each progressively smaller body a different position need to be made. Another factor to consider with these two mods is the Auto Bend Knees option for AnySizeHer needs to be disabled for some positions to work, even if a position was made for a smaller body.

WeeWillie WeeWillie did an amazing job with positions in his latest update to Slave Bazaar, which also uses AnySizeHer. I've shared my experience with these two mods, but he know position files better than me. Maybe he could give better advice about position files?

ahhh yeah, I use AnySizeHer. I tried loading it on its own and it worked fine (animtools)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
DxgXP7V.png
No matter what values I change (notice the hertween Y values), I don't seem to be able to move her head up further. What am I doing wrong?

Ramikadyc

Vivacious Visitor
I'm trying to edit some existing positions, mostly using resistance with bodycontact, highest set to 10 or so, and the body resist keeps resetting to the lowest upon entering when resistance is at the highest (when between, it works, but once it reaches 10 and it moves, it drops to -0.01 instantly). Am I doing something wrong, or is it just a glitch in the mod?
posversion=26
positiontype=3
camerax=290
cameray=-60
zoom=0.4
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=665
hertweenstarty=502.5
hertweenendx=765
hertweenendy=395
histweenstartx=-507.5
histweenstarty=502.5
histweenendx=-12.5
histweenendy=497.5
leftfootx=-415
leftfooty=1560
rightfootx=-377.5
rightfooty=1405
torsox=110
torsoy=1075
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=-0.03490658496011341
histweenendangle=0
hertweenstartang=0.13962634
hertweenendangle=-0.401425727
torsominang=-27.11592653531826
torsoikoffsetang=2.228390907480057
torsoendrotationangle=2
leftlegoffsetangle=-5000
leftlegcalfangle=-5000
torsoanglemodifier=21.210000000000033
torsomindistance=164
torsodistancemultiplier=38.8
torsostartdistance=130
torsostartangle=3.43
himhidden=1
himreversed=1
himflipped=0
behindleg=1
undovanillavigourmovechanges=0
undoallvanillavigourincreases=0
resistivevigor=1
continuousresistivevigourmult=0.8
resistivevigourspaceheldmult=0.05
resistivevigourmult=0.3
resistivevigourspeedmult=0.5
armpostypeleft=1
armpostyperight=1
armposx=1327.55
armposy=690
armpos2x=1380.05
armpos2y=632.5
handangler=-83
handanglel=-134
handrinverted=0
handlinverted=0
setpenisoutbehind=1
anglepeniswhenreversed=1
bodycontactsounds=1
bodycontactsoundsinspeed=0.1
bodycontactsoundsoutspeed=-0.1
hidestrandsinbodycontact=1
adjustspeedinbodycontact=0
pleasurefromcontact=1
pleasurefromcontactmult=1.5
changegravityforstrands=0
changegravityforhairstrands=0
angledgravity=2
resistancewithbodycontact=1
resistancestartingdistance=4
startingresistance=10
minresistance=-0.01
movementresistancemult=6
resistoverriderate=0.01
resistoverridereturnrate=0.2
resistoverridemax=200
resistnormalizerate=0.2
resistdecreaserate=0.01
userightclosehand=0
useleftclosehand=0
spaceholdresist=1
enablelicking=2
hisarmfree=2
usepenisrangebodycontactmask=1
zoompointx=-232
zoompointy=612
maxpenissize=999
dominant=0
bodycontactvigour=0
bodycontactvigourspeedmult=1
bodycontactvigourcontinuousamount=3
DAhermasterbate=0
allowleftarmdrop=1
allowrightarmdrop=1
enablehiscustomarm=1
shoulderpointstartx=60
shoulderpointstarty=-445
shoulderpointendx=225
shoulderpointendy=-590
handpointrestx=138.4
handpointresty=172
handpointstartx=-95
handpointstarty=590
handpointendx=42.5
handpointendy=547.5
reversescreen=0
ottomonactive=0
ottomonx=160
ottomony=162
ottomonscalex=2.149999999999997
ottomonscaley=4.389999999999963
ottomonrotation=0
sybian_without_toolactive=0
sybian_without_toolx=-92
sybian_without_tooly=535
sybian_without_toolscalex=1.6400000000000003
sybian_without_toolscaley=3.439999999999978
sybian_without_toolrotation=0
stuffed_chair_leftactive=1
stuffed_chair_leftx=-1533
stuffed_chair_lefty=26
stuffed_chair_leftscalex=5.069999999999949
stuffed_chair_leftscaley=5.209999999999946
stuffed_chair_leftrotation=0
stuffed_chair_rightactive=0
stuffed_chair_rightx=-295
stuffed_chair_righty=272
stuffed_chair_rightscalex=1
stuffed_chair_rightscaley=1
stuffed_chair_rightrotation=0
wood_tableactive=0
wood_tablex=-377
wood_tabley=375
wood_tablescalex=3.1999999999999806
wood_tablescaley=3.1099999999999812
wood_tablerotation=0
metal_tableactive=0
metal_tablex=150
metal_tabley=150
metal_tablescalex=1
metal_tablescaley=1
metal_tablerotation=0
leather_couchactive=0
leather_couchx=-707
leather_couchy=607
leather_couchscalex=3.22628156249998
leather_couchscaley=2.229999999999995
leather_couchrotation=0
bed_right_higheractive=0
bed_right_higherx=150
bed_right_highery=150
bed_right_higherscalex=1
bed_right_higherscaley=1
bed_right_higherrotation=0
bed_endactive=0
bed_endx=-720
bed_endy=465
bed_endscalex=2.9699999999999833
bed_endscaley=2.149999999999997
bed_endrotation=0
staircaseactive=0
staircasex=335
staircasey=-230
staircasescalex=2.519999999999989
staircasescaley=2.1199999999999974
staircaserotation=0

Second, smaller question, is it possible to change the highest/lowest bodycontact resistance in dialogue? So it doesn't reset to fully resistant upon exiting? I mean, yes, I can just load up a modified copy, but sometimes that can glitch a bit.

And third, doubtful, but can you make animtoolsV26.swf load with the mods you have in the $INIT$ folder? I'm trying to make a modified position that would work with AnySizeHer, but any position that isn't doggy just barely moves at all. Right now, I am loading the position in the loader as I edit it, but it would be easier to just modify it with animtools itself.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
1 - you probably have something that is set very high for resistance decrease. try using some settings from doggy6
2- not sure if dialog actions can call functions, but if so, l.animtools_comm.resetusedvariables(false); would do it. changing zoom or penis size will also do it, though it probably shouldn't.
3 - use in loader edit mode

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
So, maybe a weird or unsolvable problem, here.
I'm trying to make a position where a futa Her...interacts with....a futa Him's breasts. Observe:

V7GwACy.png

The problem: Her penis is in front of His body. I can't find a setting to change that layer ordering, I guess for understandable reasons.
This is the last piece of the puzzle I'm missing to finish this position, so any tips would be appreciated.

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Would switching the two roles fix the problem? I mean that the Futa His's penis interacts with the Futa Her's tits .... just an idea

respectfully, Rudgar
Technically, yes, that would work. For that, I could just use the relevant positions included with animtools. Unfortunately that doesn't really work with the scenario I want to use this for - for example, Him customisations are very limited, so I couldn't have Him play the character/s I want.

I don't necessarily want Her penis to have physics interactions with Him. I understand if that's not technically possible. Just having Her penis go behind His body, in the same vein as the "behind Her leg" option for His penis, would work.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Hello. I have a couple questions related to the toolset:
  • Is the Penis Mask a barrier that, when crossed, renders that portion of the penis invisible?
  • How does one locate and/or move the location of the Penis Mask within Animtools? Or does it have to be moved via dialog functions?
  • Is the mask set in one location? Or does it move depending on the type of position? Head for BJ, Vagina for Vaginal, etc...
  • Other than reversing Him, is there a way to "lock" the penis into place to prevent it from "jumping" when he cums?

I'm messing arround with a missionary-ish position and every time he cums, the penis animation causes it to appear from behind her body... I'm hoping simply moving the Penis Mask will do the trick, since I can't reposition Her enough to hide that 30° arc the penis makes when it goes off.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I can answer one of these

Is the mask set in one location? Or does it move depending on the type of position? Head for BJ, Vagina for Vaginal, etc...

The only function of the type of position is to allow dialogue writers to use position type as a variable.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
penisrange mod can apply some corrections to the mask when using animtools positions, make sure animtools setting of allow penis range mask is turned on, and also that you have penisrange loaded.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
penisrange mod can apply some corrections to the mask when using animtools positions, make sure animtools setting of allow penis range mask is turned on, and also that you have penisrange loaded.
Thank you sby
I have the Penisrange mod installed and the Penis Mask is activated, but only the very tip of the penis ends up being masked. I'm wondering if there is a way within Animtools to move the mask to obscure 90% of the penis? Or is the Penis Mask more of a static thing that can't be altered?
Either that, or is there a way to disable the penis climax animation (tilt?) without reversing Him (I think I read somewhere that this is a 'no' but can't find the source).

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
post the position, maybe body detection is not working out well.
animtools doesn't size and move the mask, penisrange does. i havn't tried to disable the climax tilt but it should be possible, i don't think there are any existing mods that have the feature

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Posted.
A few things:
  • The position is a modification of tickles yoga3 position. I didn't create it, just altered it.
  • In game, I'm using (hisPenis:1,1.37,1.552;balls:1,0.734) so I understand the size of his penis is ridiculously large. Hence the Penis Mask question. The position itself is working as intended.

Attachments

Yoga03Foot2Rotate2Lowered.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 317

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Going back to the issue of getting Her penis layered behind Him, for a moment. I notice from another thread that animtools is getting some additional penis-related layering options soon (which sounds very nice!). As part of that, is an option to put Her behind Him (all of Her, or just parts) in development, or likely to ever be developed?

If not, just drop that truth bomb on me, so I can put this position aside and forget about it.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
im having issues with body part layering. when I position her arms in specific coordinates, they immediately register as being on legs by default, and when they are on him, the left arm layers above his legs instead of under where they should be. Im also getting some dick issues too

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.