aMoral Kombat (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
aMoral Kombat by Eddyboy

This is a mod for the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.
Not recommended for your cliché US-Citizen, because while disemboweling females and cutting them to pieces is of course A-OK, if an areola or even nipple is revealed in the process, that is just wrong. Just amoral.
The mod is not aimed to introduce nudity for the sake of nudity, but fixes that even the skimpiest clothing miraculously (and absurdly) always covers everything, even in c/kombat.

If you don't worry about keeping the game's original style and just want TITSORGTFO, Mharius' mod will probably be more to your liking.

How to install:
Move the Mod to the "/DiscContentPC/Asset" folder inside your Mortal Kombat folder. You might want to create a backup of the file it overwrites.

Due to filesize, I will release mods for each character/costume combination individually.

Mileena Default Outfit:

- Added areolae where they should peek out.

Mileena_Preview.jpg

Download: View attachment aMoral Kombat Mileena 1.0.rar
Jade Default Outfit:

- Nipples peek out more
- DAMAGE: Right Nipple exposed

Jade_Preview.jpg

Download: View attachment aMoral Kombat Jade 1.0.rar

Jade Alternate Outfit:

- Nipples peek out more
- DAMAGE: Right Breast exposed

JadeB_Preview.jpg

Download: View attachment aMoral Kombat JadeB 1.0.rar
Sonya Alternate Outfit:

- Top more see-through
- DAMAGE: Right Breast exposed more, areola exposed

SonyaB_Preview.jpg

Download: View attachment aMoral Kombat SonyaB 1.0.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
That's exactly the kind of mods I've been looking for (at the point of beginning to create some myself...)

Looking forward to seeing more of them, gratz !!!

B.

davehammer

Potential Patron
fantastic stuff !! but can you make the battle damage less severe? specially on their eyes and their faces. Perhaps mirror the non damaged half of the face over the other? dunno if that's how the damage system works, just a suggestion.

davehammer

Potential Patron
Hey Eddyboy, I gave your mod a try and while it works great in the Krypt, however, during actual game play there is some semi transparent piece blocking Sonya's nips. It appears as though the normal map of the original battle damage texture is still showing. Here is a screencap for your reference.

Sonya.jpg

Eddyboy

Content Creator
All right, let me answer to all of this in order:

@follardo: Thanks, and yes, meshes modding would be great.

@yawjr3d: Thanks!

@igorek: Parts are only seen with damage, parts always, just look at the preview. No idea why you would post a video that has nothing to do with my mod though.

@Britneyspeared: Thanks!

@davehammer: I've been thinking about making less severe battle damage as an option, but currently I plan to first finish the "vanilla version" of each outfit with as little modification as necessary. When that's done, and nobody else has done anything about the wounds, I'll look into it.
Towards that semi transparent piece... That is not even the outfit I modded, so I'm quite confused that the mod has any effect on it at all. How do you even select that one? Not sure if I found anything like it in the game files yet.

@dalcon: Thanks!

@joemesh: Thanks!

@Kojinzx: I have no idea about converting PS3 mods. Wrong Thread.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Added Jade Default Outfit to first post.

ibukilove

Potential Patron
hey eddy can you make them more appealing, i mean so that the tits will be fully shown ? or at least remove more pieces of the shirts.
thanks for the work you have done so far !

M

MangoFandango

It annoys me how their ridiculous bottom pieces stay attached during combat as well. Maybe you can fix this too? ;)

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron
Great job man. Really well done. You were able to make it look convincing, despite the limitations of how the game handles it textures and battle damage.

I noticed, I also had that same weird issue with Sonya as DaveHammer. In the Necropolis and in practice, she shows up fine. However, in versus, her outfit is black instead of white, she has black lipstick, and the tear looks normal, as opposed to like your mod. No idea why it would do that.

L

l1z

aMoral Kombat by Eddyboy
Not recommended for your cliché US-Citizen, because while disemboweling females and cutting them to pieces is of course A-OK, if an areola or even nipple is revealed in the process, that is just wrong. Just amoral.
Haha nice point. Another one rule of morality is "pubis area can be revealed freely as long as it is clearly shaven, it's totally acceptable". //However I'm too lazy and crooky-handed to do my own mod.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
These are some really awesome mods! You rock! Is there any chance you could do one for Sonya's default costume? I like that costume the best since her breasts are more visible (as compared to the vanilla alternate costume, not your modded one (which is awesome BTW)). If you can mod that costume too, I'd really appreciate. I mainly got the PC version for a nude (or semi-nude) Sonya default costume mod. She looks really hot in that outfit (IMHO). Thanks.

A

alexblade92

really good mod, can you tell which program have you used ? i'd like to mod like you. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.