Mortal Kombat 9 Costume Destruction (1 Viewer)

shongun

Writer
Yeah, I'd like to eventually make them fully nude, but I'm going to take a break for a bit.

Yeah changing back Mileena's face is doable. The MKX one however would be a lot of work since I would that model, then do a whole bunch of texture edits to make it match the style of MK9. Probably more effort than I care for at the moment.

It's not a fix for a glitch necessarily. It was an intentional thing done by the developers for some reason (probably to reduce rendering of objects not on screen). If you use a free camera mod, you will find that the victim will disappear after a few moments. You can edit the fatality files to prevent this from happening. This doesn't always work though, as sometimes things get reset and it looks weird.

Also, I forgot to mention one of my favorite changes to the fatalities I made. Scorpion's alternate:
View attachment 148178
We hope for you, my friend, you are the only one at the moment who has decided to bring all this to life, at a time when no one cares about creating full-fledged nude mods for mk9,please do not give up this case)

jinjabredman

Potential Patron
Very kind and generous of you but not necessary, friend. :)

Viewing them in the Nekropolis is somewhat tricky. I think that you can only view the primary and alternate outfits there. So to view them, you would need to rename the packages (including files inside the package) to the primary or alt (A or B) and replace the existing character packages. When I developed the mods, I used the alternates as a starting point so I could view them in nekropolis, then I changed them to new DLC characters so they don't overwrite existing costumes.

Tutorial for changing the character package numbers is here:

Alternatively, I can post the files that replace existing costumes if you really want.
No problem I would've gladly paid for this for DLC had this been an option

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.