Alternate Spider-Gwen outfit request (1 Viewer)

Cjb

Potential Patron
I'm aware of the previous Spider-Gwen request by Arbiterdude that went unfulfilled but this is a slightly different request.

Im looking for an outfit (with hair possibly built in but not required) for Spider-Gwen, with the hood up and mask off.

sideview_sunday_spider_gwen_by_e_carpenter-d87.jpg melbnova___spider_gwen_by_thechamba-da13c73.jpg

You can see how the hood is sort of shifted to one side stylistically to show the interior and i'd prefer to have that as well, although if you cant make it look right, thats ok too.

I'm thinking you could start with This Hoodie posted by Iago, with his permission/credit. Bring the backside forward slightly and recolor the interior maybe? I'd prefer an open and closed variants, like this Closed D.va Outfit/Open D.va outfit (The Thread for it) although i'd be happy with just the closed variant.

And as far as hair goes, again, i'd prefer built in (probably static) hair but im not opposed to having to use a different hair. I was looking at either Babydoll static hair by [S]The Liar[/S] or Satoko static hair by [S]xXxkawiihugsxXxcolonthree[/S], with their permission/credit, as a base to start. When i get back to my computer, i plan on testing hairs with that hoodie.

UPDATE

So i managed to get this far with a hair i previously downloaded and don't know the source. I edited it to fit a bit better too :smile: (added original hair.png if it helps as well)

Let me know if additional details are needed, ill edit with hair/hoodie testing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.