All encompassing mod template? (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Thanks to sby sby and Faceless Faceless for their two very different but equally amazing mod templates.

Of course Sby's template opens up a lot of SDT that Kona left closed off by circumstances of him vanishing. It basically completes what needed to be completed. I really enjoy modding in it because it's reminiscent of Kona's OG mod template and thus very easy to navigate.

Faceless's template expands modding to all asset elements and it a true wonder to modding. I've been experimenting with some really exciting new mods lately and really see a a vast potential in using that mod template.

I'm finding myself stuck however. I can't seem to figure out how to do basic mod package functions (eg set overwrite variables, create dynamic hairs, etc) in the Faceless template, which really neuters my ability to create. Likewise, I can't edit to facial elements in Sby template.

I'm wondering, is there something I'm missing here? Or is there a template that easily allows me to do everything?

Thanks.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I realized this problem existed after I announced [Beta] Ultimate Deepthroat Development Enviroment

I have a collection of templates that I'll post in that thread right now to help kick start the project while I still don't have much time, but we should get all the skilled members discussing this here on the forum to better put together our ideas.

I think this is the no. 1 thing to do to revive the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.