AI generated zako (1 Viewer)

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Interesting, interesting. It looked so real that I first thought you are talking bullshit. ;-D But then I saw the funny faces of some were it not so really worked... ;-)

I guess with isolated images (sprites) it works best - and most of them are - but could you try it please with these (or some of them) sexy terrorist-girls I like so much - including the carafied versions...? 8-D
Here: Shanon.png Sandi.png Marcy.png Nina-1.png Nina-2.png Nina-3.png Stephanie-1.png Stephanie-2.png Stephanie-3.png Sharon-1.PNG Sharon-2.PNG Evil Cara67.png Evil Cara101.png Evil Cara182.png
Will the AI create a good Cara? :-D Of course I got more celebrity-terroristresses but Cara fits perfect. ;-) Damn, the blue haircross annoys at that one picture but its everywhere the same or they are too small. ;-/ Whatever. Of course the most characters here are already more or less real...but not SO real like I saw it here. ;-/

PS: Oh, and don't care about the unknown names. I gave them names on my own - this makes it more personal... ;-)

Ornellian

Casual Client
Clone Female Sentry AI redraw

Untitled design.png

I've been doing a little experiment with AI redraw tool from getimg.ai

Still looks a little awkward, but it shows some good improvments. Any AI redraw tool recommendation? I tried using stable diffusion but the installation is way too complicated for me.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Clone Female Sentry AI redraw

I've been doing a little experiment with AI redraw tool from getimg.ai

Still looks a little awkward, but it shows some good improvments. Any AI redraw tool recommendation?
Damn. Thanks for pointing me to that site. I made some BANGERS of zako images tonight using Realistic Vision on that site. It worked so well I gave it a months subscription to mess with it. Finally an AI generator that allows me to generate images of women lying down. This is what I've been looking for.

Check it out.

I tried using stable diffusion but the installation is way too complicated for me.
You aren't missing anything. It sucks compared to the other models. You basically have to hope it doesn't mangle your images into lovecraftian horrors, and you can't do pretty much anything but a woman standing up.

Attachments

• getimg_ai_img-N3AS1pkot7kzLXzLDKBVa.png
    getimg_ai_img-N3AS1pkot7kzLXzLDKBVa.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 117
  • img-75wSF63EYPFvaqZjECMxY.jpeg
    img-75wSF63EYPFvaqZjECMxY.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 108
  • splinterAI.png
    splinterAI.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • getimg_ai_img-pbm2CrGecfCnL6TfmsooT.png
    getimg_ai_img-pbm2CrGecfCnL6TfmsooT.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 111
  • splinterAI2.png
    splinterAI2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • getimg_ai_img-S9XSh3VYDWjFf8DAEH7TZ.png
    getimg_ai_img-S9XSh3VYDWjFf8DAEH7TZ.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 97
  • getimg_ai_img-UeumKZ5AuiRb2oFBGPg2Z.png
    getimg_ai_img-UeumKZ5AuiRb2oFBGPg2Z.png
    3 MB · Views: 101
  • getimg_ai_img-U1fVqzZi4TXcdD0YhWJP0.png
    getimg_ai_img-U1fVqzZi4TXcdD0YhWJP0.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 111
  • getimg_ai_img-4tVmAoL75JpwfImYVJbSD.png
    getimg_ai_img-4tVmAoL75JpwfImYVJbSD.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 116
  • getimg_ai_img-tBifOUAfcqPWKlGMLrX1s.png
    getimg_ai_img-tBifOUAfcqPWKlGMLrX1s.png
    298 KB · Views: 98
  • getimg_ai_img-syQWDiklFn9xTeyoQZOcb.png
    getimg_ai_img-syQWDiklFn9xTeyoQZOcb.png
    295.1 KB · Views: 89
  • getimg_ai_img-iLJWlHJMKdhFLzQ0GiUVZ.png
    getimg_ai_img-iLJWlHJMKdhFLzQ0GiUVZ.png
    403.8 KB · Views: 108
  • getimg_ai_img-eXeVjWk6NsxgPoExu1Fu5.png
    getimg_ai_img-eXeVjWk6NsxgPoExu1Fu5.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 99
  • getimg_ai_img-45XZCraM9B6khguZg3HlC.png
    getimg_ai_img-45XZCraM9B6khguZg3HlC.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 98
  • getimg_ai_img-4CJSjOo5Mi5yWNvmkuVZr.png
    getimg_ai_img-4CJSjOo5Mi5yWNvmkuVZr.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 112
  • getimg_ai_img-ocqVTCDek4rWskPR6bBfM.png
    getimg_ai_img-ocqVTCDek4rWskPR6bBfM.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 108
  • getimg_ai_img-rwLlyS7PDDmZonwRovYjP.png
    getimg_ai_img-rwLlyS7PDDmZonwRovYjP.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 89
  • getimg_ai_img-qAgs5e4ysukYdru7Ap5j5.png
    getimg_ai_img-qAgs5e4ysukYdru7Ap5j5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • getimg_ai_img-QkMi85r0psmDWCIUZx9JV.png
    getimg_ai_img-QkMi85r0psmDWCIUZx9JV.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 130

Ornellian

Casual Client
Damn. Thanks for pointing me to that site. I made some BANGERS of zako images tonight using Realistic Vision on that site. It worked so well I gave it a months subscription to mess with it. Finally an AI generator that allows me to generate images of women lying down. This is what I've been looking for.

Check it out.

You aren't missing anything. It sucks compared to the other models. You basically have to hope it doesn't mangle your images into lovecraftian horrors, and you can't do pretty much anything but a woman standing up.

Yours look great. They look anatomically correct. Mine would come out with extra limb or head, and they have weird disfigured body positions. Maybe it's my prompting.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Yours look great. They look anatomically correct. Mine would come out with extra limb or head, and they have weird disfigured body positions. Maybe it's my prompting.
What you want to do is take whatever drawing/photo you want to enhance, and draw a very thick outline around the anatomical features on a new layer, then use a paintbucket tool to do some very basic coloring, crop to that drawing, match the aspect ratio in the AI generator and upload it without the background. That's how you get the best results. Keep the strength between .45 and .68, that's the sweet spot. I've got the best results from Realistic Vision and ICBINP, the rest kinda suck.

Here's an example. First a photo, then a point by point trace in GIMP, then the generated image

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-02_18-58-15.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-02_18-58-15.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • facedown_musclegirl3blue.png
    facedown_musclegirl3blue.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 145
  • img-kOOtCsmoe986vOPh5PFyK.jpeg
    img-kOOtCsmoe986vOPh5PFyK.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 145

Ornellian

Casual Client
What you want to do is take whatever drawing/photo you want to enhance, and draw a very thick outline around the anatomical features on a new layer, then use a paintbucket tool to do some very basic coloring, crop to that drawing, match the aspect ratio in the AI generator and upload it without the background. That's how you get the best results. Keep the strength between .45 and .68, that's the sweet spot. I've got the best results from Realistic Vision and ICBINP, the rest kinda suck.

Here's an example. First a photo, then a point by point trace in GIMP, then the generated image
Nice! I'll try your method. For prompting, what did you type for your pictures? I'm fairly new to AI prompting.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Nice! I'll try your method. For prompting, what did you type for your pictures? I'm fairly new to AI prompting.
I'm not super good at it either, Most of the images you see are with the following prompt
"photo of woman lying down, brunette, face down on floor, chubby, facing away, big butt, business pants, tight pants, pantsuit, suit pants texture, pockets"

and the traceover from the screenshot of fallout of the reaper in my previous post as the init image

. I set the strength from 50-60%. Some of my sketches don't work as well, sometimes the AI starts drawing faces where they shouldn't be. Images where parts of the woman's anatomy are hidden seem to cause the most problems, so do images with perspective. That being said the fallout of the reaper image worked really well for some reason even though it's at an angle.

I got a really good OTS prompt going with a traceover of a still from a Velvets Fantasy video using the prompt: photo of woman being carried by female ninja, tight pants, business attire, suitpants, suit texture, big butt, chubby bbw, slumped over, bent over

The "female ninja" part is not perfect ol girl looks like she's about to throw out her back, but it's totally usable with a bit of image editing and more importantly, it's sexy as fuck.

Attachments

• ots_velvets_guard.png
    ots_velvets_guard.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 75
  • getimg_ai_img-2I6n9uiKZ1g7C1G4SWqSA.png
    getimg_ai_img-2I6n9uiKZ1g7C1G4SWqSA.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 91

Ornellian

Casual Client
I'm not super good at it either, Most of the images you see are with the following prompt
"photo of woman lying down, brunette, face down on floor, chubby, facing away, big butt, business pants, tight pants, pantsuit, suit pants texture, pockets"

and the traceover from the screenshot of fallout of the reaper in my previous post as the init image

. I set the strength from 50-60%. Some of my sketches don't work as well, sometimes the AI starts drawing faces where they shouldn't be. Images where parts of the woman's anatomy are hidden seem to cause the most problems, so do images with perspective. That being said the fallout of the reaper image worked really well for some reason even though it's at an angle.

I got a really good OTS prompt going with a traceover of a still from a Velvets Fantasy video using the prompt: photo of woman being carried by female ninja, tight pants, business attire, suitpants, suit texture, big butt, chubby bbw, slumped over, bent over

The "female ninja" part is not perfect ol girl looks like she's about to throw out her back, but it's totally usable with a bit of image editing and more importantly, it's sexy as fuck.
Thank you for the tip! It's an awesome and very useful instruction.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Yeah - good. Now we had Ms. Piggy. Can we get the hotbabes now? How many of you got that program? Commooon, did you not even try it or did you just fail? 8-) Or did you keep it all for yourself?
Hm, maybe one day I can organise the program for myself if such a modest, simple favour here is already too much... ;-/

Whatever, the Terrorprincess is not amused:
Mad Cara44-2.png

8-D

Over & out

aesopn

Club Regular
Hi guys, I was out for a while and glad this sub is kept alive :)

Was occupied with life/responsibilities and recently went back to play with some AI image stuff.

It actually gotten really advance now! Hope I am able to catch up.

Today Imma share this fun little thing I did, it is re-creating some beat'em up zako scene which I love in Live action form.

River City Girls Zero/Shin Nekketsu Kōha: Kunio-tachi
Vs Lisa/Joe
1686455609274.png
00219-1272682871.png
In-game screenshotLive action image

"Sweet. He's over heeeere! Go smash his face or whatever."

Always love Lisa as she fit a lot of the zako attribute that I like: Kick a lot, moving fast, wears high heels, sexy.

As of the Live action, the thought of her being a cute japanese girl (in her early 20s) is just really hot.
Eye did came out a little too big but I'm still glad how it turns out.

And I got Joe in the image too (surprisingly tricky ngl), how about that?

Growl/Runark
Game intro scene: Doll about to blow the Saloon up

1686456507531.png
00319-2619974795.png

I guess everyone does know about Doll, hence no introduction needed.

One amazing thought of mine is, if we take away her grenade throwing ability,
she might be really tough to be dealt with as she will kick harder instead of blowing herself up.

For the Live action, I think I made the mistake of making the thug too handsome :D
You will notice lighting works weird in this image because yeah,
I simply combine the two image together via a simple background remove.

Hardest part, expectedly, was that stick grenade that the doll held.
There's no model I saw so far recognised "stick grenade" or "german grenade".
Had to do something clever to got around that...

Nevertheless, hope you guys enjoy it.
Let me know if you like them and I see if I can do more :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi guys, I was out for a while and glad this sub is kept alive :)

Was occupied with life/responsibilities and recently went back to play with some AI image stuff.

It actually gotten really advance now! Hope I am able to catch up.

Today Imma share this fun little thing I did, it is re-creating some beat'em up zako scene which I love in Live action form.

River City Girls Zero/Shin Nekketsu Kōha: Kunio-tachi
Vs Lisa/Joe
View attachment 147046View attachment 147047

"Sweet. He's over heeeere! Go smash his face or whatever."

Always love Lisa as she fit a lot of the zako attribute that I like: Kick a lot, moving fast, wears high heels, sexy.

As of the Live action, the thought of her being a cute japanese girl (in her early 20s) is just really hot.
Eye did came out a little too big but I'm still glad how it turns out.

And I got Joe in the image too (surprisingly tricky ngl), how about that?

Growl/Runark
Game intro scene: Doll about to blow the Saloon up

View attachment 147050View attachment 147049

I guess everyone does know about Doll, hence no introduction needed.

One amazing thought of mine is, if we take away her grenade throwing ability,
she might be really tough to be dealt with as she will kick harder instead of blowing herself up.

For the Live action, I think I made the mistake of making the thug too handsome :D
You will notice lighting works weird in this image because yeah,
I simply combine the two image together via a simple background remove.

Hardest part, expectedly, was that stick grenade that the doll held.
There's no model I saw so far recognised "stick grenade" or "german grenade".
Had to do something clever to got around that...

Nevertheless, hope you guys enjoy it.
Let me know if you like them and I see if I can do more :D
The girl in the black dress with the stick grenade has five fingers on her left hand. :rolleyes:

aesopn

Club Regular
The girl in the black dress with the stick grenade has five fingers on her left hand. :rolleyes:
Oh god it looks so right from the first glance... haha my bad

Great images! I'm curious, what input is needed to get so faithful pictures? Thanks!
I think it's not too complicated if you are not trying to get them to do awkward poses.

I only did something like "A girl wearing white dress in long sleeves" etc for the first one

Mostly you want a good model that does its job well, checkout here for some examples.

If more one character is required, don't generate that in one prompt but rather do a little photoshop and use the in-paint function at Stable Diffusion.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Got the game dev bug again and started working on a new DOOM mod using some of my AI generated images as sprites. My goal is to program some body searching animation into the game. That would be dope. Definitely don't play this one if you don't like big girls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Doom_20230611_185019.png
    Screenshot_Doom_20230611_185019.png
    825.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_Doom_20230611_185150.png
    Screenshot_Doom_20230611_185150.png
    494.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184333.png
    Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184333.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184328.png
    Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184328.png
    756.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184326.png
    Screenshot_Doom_20230611_184326.png
    984.3 KB · Views: 102

slayer

Master of this Domain
I think it's not too complicated if you are not trying to get them to do awkward poses.

I only did something like "A girl wearing white dress in long sleeves" etc for the first one

Mostly you want a good model that does its job well, checkout here for some examples.

If more one character is required, don't generate that in one prompt but rather do a little photoshop and use the in-paint function at Stable Diffusion.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.