AI generated zako (8 Viewers)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Great pieces! Any pointers as how to create similar ones? The possibilities are endless!

aesopn

Club Regular
KOf All Star - City Girls

Here's the city girl zako footage.

@Black Delmo yes kunoichi zako is mission exclusive, and thanks for suggestions.
I am as lack of skip tickets as others... But you can get tons of benefits if you use gems to recover your energy especially now there's the half energy event.

00335-2512653419.png

One of my favorite zako design.
Always imagine them as rich urban girls who picked up fighting as a hobby.
They are trying to rob the KOF invitation letter off the participants.

Probably I should start managing a deviantart or some sort for all these generated works

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180726-073604.png
    Screenshot_20180726-073604.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 129

aesopn

Club Regular
Great pieces! Any pointers as how to create similar ones? The possibilities are endless!
My friend, I have gave quite a few pointers in this thread already!
The main point was just vigilance if you learnt the basics.

You need to know how far txt2img get you, which point you want to img2img, what inpaint do.
What sort of item does not good in your model and try to avoid them.

If its something that didn't draw well but you really want it, ready to do 1000 generation to find one that looks right.

I didn't do any black magic in my generation, just using simple combination of those.
Also try to use a drawing tool like Paint to paint over stuff you don't need
(e.g. if the girl holding a purse and you don't want it, paint over with the background color)

slayer

Master of this Domain
KOf All Star - City Girls

View attachment 148850

One of my favorite zako design.
Always imagine them as rich urban girls who picked up fighting as a hobby.
They are trying to rob the KOF invitation letter off the participants.

Probably I should start managing a deviantart or some sort for all these generated works
Great homage! Could you do a real life version of the redhead too?

slayer

Master of this Domain
My friend, I have gave quite a few pointers in this thread already!
The main point was just vigilance if you learnt the basics.
I read through the thread, but I'm a bit at loss. I don't know if images are used in the end, or which order you take each step... I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow.

aesopn

Club Regular
Great homage! Could you do a real life version of the redhead too?
00441-3526263198.png

Spend way too much time on this then I should have... :meow-googlytrash:

For all the red heads, I have to make them look like a certain famous internet person, just a personal preference there :3

Just to give you an idea, the below is the original image I start working from:
00040-1660952865.png

Just not pretty, I have to in-paint out every single bit and that takes up hours to get the right one.

aesopn

Club Regular
I read through the thread, but I'm a bit at loss. I don't know if images are used in the end, or which order you take each step... I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow.
Maybe sometime later I could put a workflow on how I generate pics.

No promise there tho, probably next time when I come around to it!
Could be this week, could be in a few months :oops:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Battle Circuit: Bike Gal
View attachment 148774

Police seems to caught a young girl speeding!

"I recommend you to stay out of this" She said. "Otherwise you gonna be in big trouble."

The hardest part of the battle circuit gals is to keep their jacket just enough to cover their breast, and not generate a bra on top of it.

Me myself really like these sort of thing, the real sexy is right about that 1% from fully exposing.

I like the anime model because it made good expressions. But I do see why people enjoy the realistic model more tho :)
I fucking love the look of these girls. THey capture that biker look but are so clean and sexy. I too love the idea of them just wearing a yellow very short leather jacket they just keep open at the front lettign thie rlovely tits jiggle free and exposed, the headset is for muffling load noise a bit for when riding thier bikes, and is connected to whatever their base is, and they recieve orders of it but can't talk through it, and the oufit is mad better by them wearing a purple tight thong and yellow high heel action focused boots. And there's a shit ton of them on cheap mass producable bikes, and they're al sexy cute and expendable, even better if they're just cheap mass produced clones.

aesopn

Club Regular
I fucking love the look of these girls. THey capture that biker look but are so clean and sexy. I too love the idea of them just wearing a yellow very short leather jacket they just keep open at the front lettign thie rlovely tits jiggle free and exposed, the headset is for muffling load noise a bit for when riding thier bikes, and is connected to whatever their base is, and they recieve orders of it but can't talk through it, and the oufit is mad better by them wearing a purple tight thong and yellow high heel action focused boots. And there's a shit ton of them on cheap mass producable bikes, and they're al sexy cute and expendable, even better if they're just cheap mass produced clones.
I actually love to think all these girls have personalities!
In the game they are like a biker gang each equipped with guns and katana.
Lead by a buffed woman called Barbara.

May be some girls dropped out from school? May be they looking for easy money?
Nevertheless, they are certainly quite skilled with their bike skill and confident to handle the heroes with their fellow gal friends.

Always appreciate a good old brave (or reckless) girl :wink:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Extremely impressed with what you've pulled off! I've done a lot of AI stuff, but you're ability to actually make accurate outfits is phenomenal! Especially the "real life" pics. Would love to see what prompts you're using for each one :)

Keep up the great work! I'll have to pick your brain some time, since I've tried what you've done and can never quite pull it off. If people put the care and effort into AI art like you've done, it's really amazing :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Sorry! As much as I love generating AI zakos,
I kinda have a list I'm going though and I don't take requests unless it's one that I'm really fond of.

Great Zako though! I look foward to see if you could generate a good artwork of it!

Alrighty

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Those are fantastic pieces of Generated art aespon! The thing I hate about AI generation is that it is soo god-damned addicting and before you know it, you're wasting time trying to get the smallest details right. Case in point, this AI image I've been working on:

A2.png

I applaud anybody who knows which zako this is from. Bonus points if you know her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.