Age of Barbarian (1 Viewer)

Footguy

Potential Patron
Has anybody here played Age of Barbarian Arena? If so is it worth the buy? I've seen the youtube videos but I'm still not sure if it is worth it or not.

leo

Potential Patron
Hello, someone could upload this game for download? or know where I can download it?

I can not use PayPal to buy the game because the site does not accept my credit card :(

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Hello, someone could upload this game for download? or know where I can download it?

I can not use PayPal to buy the game because the site does not accept my credit card :(

Hi Leo, we don't allow for free downloads of games that are meant to be bought but hopefully someone can find you an alternate link through which you can purchase the game. Good luck!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Why my last post was deleted?

Sorry leo, I should have sent you a PM. It sounded like you were asking for a copy of the game for free and we can't have discussions like that on our forum because it leads to copyright issues with the game's owners.

Your first post is still around, so if anyone can find an alternate link through which you can pay money for the game then I'm sure someone will help you out.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
An Extended Cut version of the game will be released on Steam 3 June and anyone who originally bought the game will get this Steam version for free , Here is the new additions to the Extended cut version

More 80's B'movie look!An improved and more deep story.Some new epic musics!A new graphic engine and tons of graphic improvements.All the animations will be revised and moreover we'll add more death animations. ;)Several different weapons, more items and gold.An entire New Level, moreover all the old levels will be revisited.Some Bonus Stage and more alternative paths.New enemies and creatures.More hidden and secret places.A new jumping system.Combat system will be revised and enhanced, we will add new fighting moves and a new combo system.More RPG elements.More interaction with backgrounds.And more...
We're always listening so please continue to send us suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.