Age of Barbarian (1 Viewer)

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Criansoft is currently developing a kind of Prince of Persia (the first one, mind you) copy with 3d models, situated in a conan-esque world.

Age_of_Barbarian_Pre-Order.png

Age of Barbarian

Female protagonist available, gore and at least one tentacle.

3_b.jpg
10_b.jpg
2_b.jpg
5_b.jpg

Mardion

Potential Patron
This certainly looks like it's going to be an interesting game. Love the way she's caught by that tentacle, hopefully there will be some female opponents available as well.

On another note, what is this "Criansoft" and has it produced anything worthwhile in the past?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Google tells me that they've made some sort of Mecha game and some sort of Karate game. It also tells me their website is the first thing that comes up when you search for "Criansoft". :p

The website is pretty ugly (and English is very obviously not their first language), but I did find a link to their youtube page... Crian74's Channel - YouTube

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Eh, I'll wait for a demo or download of this game. It's not looking very enticing from those pictures.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Google tells me that they've made some sort of Mecha game and some sort of Karate game. It also tells me their website is the first thing that comes up when you search for "Criansoft". :p
Since the OP mentioned the name of the company like it was well-known, I was hoping to hear from someone who's had personal experience with their games, but I'll settle for that I guess :p

It doesn't look like they make ryona-focused games, so we can't expect overmuch, but I'll still look forward to it.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Since the OP mentioned the name of the company like it was well-known, I was hoping to hear from someone who's had personal experience with their games, but I'll settle for that I guess :p

It doesn't look like they make ryona-focused games, so we can't expect overmuch, but I'll still look forward to it.

Yea, should have given a link to the company, but I wasn't that impressed by it and thought I do this when they add some more information about it.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like a game for smart phone :)

Here is the prototype of it

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Any news about the release of this game ?

Digital pre-order is available on the developers site since 2 or 3 months ... but the game still doesnt seem to be released.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
I just checked the companies mainpage.

"Age of Barbarian Collector's Edition Pre-Orders are Exhausted!"

Holy crap! Who bought this??

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I just checked the companies mainpage.

"Age of Barbarian Collector's Edition Pre-Orders are Exhausted!"

Holy crap! Who bought this??

I believe, i saw this message when I checked the creators page for first time. That was at the very beginning of the year.

So, all preorders are sold out, but is there a release ?

Btw, digital amount of copies for a software product is limitless.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I checked the developer's page and noticed, that their "Contact us" and "About us" sections leads to broken links, but on the page is new gameplay video from 04/03/2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Hi everyone, it seems as if the developers have finished the game. Its supposed to be released on October 12th.
If you wanna see some funny English, check out their page :D
Age of Barbarian

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
there is a new trailer that shows the male player getting killed with his head chopped off or his limbs chopped off, but it does not show the female player having that happen =\

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
We're only four days away from the release of this game (supposedly!) Has anyone pre-ordered it? I'm leery of giving any money to these fly-by-night companies, always afraid they will go belly up and disappear with the cash.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
We're only four days away from the release of this game (supposedly!) Has anyone pre-ordered it? I'm leery of giving any money to these fly-by-night companies, always afraid they will go belly up and disappear with the cash.

If you don't want to spend money on it then there might be a cracked version of it shortly after its release , If someone ever cared to pirate this one :D

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Today is the supposed release date (if you can believe "October 12nd" from their website). Has anyone gotten it yet? Is it any good? I'd be willing to drop cash if I was only sure that it actually existed.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Today is the supposed release date (if you can believe "October 12nd" from their website). Has anyone gotten it yet? Is it any good? I'd be willing to drop cash if I was only sure that it actually existed.

The french version of the site has an update...with new screenshots...but thats all >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.