Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Managed to gather some new(er) Delmo art of late. There is a particular guy on Pixiv who does nice CGI scenes with them.
Also, some official designs from I assume artbooks.
67726093_p0.jpg 67726093_p1.jpg 68769155_p7.jpg 68769155_p13.jpg 68769155_p15.jpg 68769155_p17.jpg 68769155_p20.jpg 69411780_p34.jpg 69411780_p35.jpg 69411780_p38.jpg 69411780_p39.jpg 69411780_p42.jpg 69411780_p44.jpg 69411780_p48.jpg 69411780_p51.jpg 69411780_p53.jpg 69411780_p59.jpg 69411780_p61.jpg 69411780_p66.jpg 69411780_p72.jpg 69422831_p1.png 69422831_p2.png 69422831_p6.png 69422831_p7.png 69422831_p8.png sample_89947b45739c207f71f6ab01ae2bb92d.jpg sample_d9e86d3f36fd406486c05b678945701a.jpg sample_e3c65e33645c243ab4a8f1745c102680.jpg Secret_File_1.jpg Takeoff.jpg Twintail_Delmo_Color_Design.jpg Waitress.jpg White_Delmo_Designs.jpg White_Material.jpg

I'm pretty sure Civet is dead. She probably suffocated after being buried alive
Nah, if Gecko survived having her chest slashed open by a tiger's claws... then so did she. Hell, rapist Cobra dude survived being cut in half!!! And Ratel and Tiger both survived having an arm torn off. Pretty sure the Hippo guy is alive too despite being punched through the guts. These guys all seem to have a healing factor of sorts, which makes it odd why there was this "only one can remain alive" rule at all. Especially since many people, like Cheetah, were just knocked out.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice Blue Delmo comic, though I don't much understand why the spy girl was surprised the bunny girls were Delmos when she was knocking them out and stealing their uniforms already.
Also, love such uniform-disintegrating bullets. :)
69313915_p0.png 69313915_p1.png 69313915_p2.png 69313915_p3.png 69313915_p4.png

Some Blue Delmo fanart.
69965722_p0.png 69965799_p0.png 69965828_p0.png

Bunny girls beaten Aika-style.

69284305_p0.png 69284305_p1.png 69284305_p2.png 69284305_p3.png 69284305_p4.png 69284305_p5.png

Oh neat, where'd you find that HS stuff?

I just looked for Delmo (デルモ) on Pixiv.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nah, if Gecko survived having her chest slashed open by a tiger's claws... then so did she. Hell, rapist Cobra dude survived being cut in half!!! And Ratel and Tiger both survived having an arm torn off. Pretty sure the Hippo guy is alive too despite being punched through the guts. These guys all seem to have a healing factor of sorts, which makes it odd why there was this "only one can remain alive" rule at all. Especially since many people, like Cheetah, were just knocked out.

Hmmm... There's still a possibility Civet would be still alive, although slim. If she survived, probably she was hospitalized or some sort, not seen for a long time. But let's see what will the future volumes holds for her. I'm sure there will be a major revelation somewhere...

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Big thanks for you guys mentioning "Killing Bites", thus making me look into it because this show seems to often play into a lot of hot ryona fetish stuff with some very sexy characters. :smile::smile::smile:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Big thanks for you guys mentioning "Killing Bites", thus making me look into it because this show seems to often play into a lot of hot ryona fetish stuff with some very sexy characters. :smile::smile::smile:

Hehehe, ur welcome pal. Since I watched Killing Bites for the first time, I've been indulging into the manga as well, and discovered a cancelled game adaptation by NEX Entertainment (now Fields), the guys behind Cobra the Arcade and Time Crisis 4. I think we need a thread for anime zakos and/or villainesses. I know a handful of them like:

latest

Catherine "Cathy" Ward from Satsuriku no Tenshi. A sadistic teenager girl with a pink-tipped blonde hair and a sultry, yet feminine voice courtesy of my favorite seiyuu Mariya Ise, who's known to voice tomboys, sadistic women and high school girls. She also has a pair of sexy rubber gloves and a nice body. In the anime, she owns a room known as a "Death Room", used to torture her victims. I dunno why, but I find sadistic female characters to be sexy!!

latest

Kaname Kugatachi from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. A mature tan-skinned girl who's also an expert in martial arts and works for the criminal organization Ragnarok. She has a nice toned body, in addition to her large breasts, curvy hips and her exotic tanned skin. She also leads a group of female assassins known as the Valkyries. She's voiced by Atsuko Tanaka, who's known for her strong and mature voice (as heard on Dragon's Crown as the Amazon)
latest

The Valkyries are a group of female assassins and martial artists under the tutelage of Kaname. They appear to be teenage girls varying from ages 17-18. All of them has short hairs and a rather sexy turtleneck uniform paired with short skirts (almost Delmo-esque). The girl in the center is Chisato Ayazaki, Kaname's right hand man (or woman in this case). It is unknown who voiced them but, I'll find about them later!!

1374338820286.jpg

An unnamed female thug/psychopath who's a part of Hiko's gang in Sunday Without God. She appears to be a mature woman with a long purple hair, slim build, blood-red lips and wears a sleeveless shirt with a stitch-like hole in the middle, exposing her cleavage. She is seen torturing Hampnie alongside the others, until Ai and her friends took them down. The female thug was whacked on the skull by Ai with a shovel, instantly killing her. She is seen lying dead in the end with her mouth agape. The end credits showed that she was voiced by Sayuri Hara, a seiyuu that mostly voices cute characters weirdly

046cdace141ff9b6.jpg

An unnamed muscular staff-wieldin Sekirei from Sekirei: Pure Engagement. A teenage Sekirei with a toned (yet thick) build and a short black spiky hair. She is only seen in the beginning, where she is defeated and stepped on by Benitsubasa, despite her muscular appearance. After that, she coughs out and presumably knocked out unconscious. It is unknown who voiced her but, her voice sounds similarly to Junko Takeuchi and Mitsuki Saiga. Her fanservice is mostly her large breasts, and her toned abs

tabootattoo%25237.jpg

One of Aryabhata's maids from Taboo Tattoo. There's actually more of her, and in addition being maids they also serve their master as henchwomen. In one episode, several maids were killed in a gunfight against Lisa Lovelock in the middle of a forest. The one pictured on the top is the chief maid, and her large breasts is often made into a joke and fondled by her master herself

Feel free to contribute if you find any anime villainesses or zakos!! Maybe I'll start the thread soon but if there's already one, I'll move it there

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Don't forget 黒デルモ

That's where I put this

That HS stuff was mine, that was me, that's what I was trying to do. It was gonna be funny when you went back to check who posted it and went "oh"
Well, how would I know? Pixiv is mostly in japanese, and hence I generally don't even check the artist's name since to me it is just a bunch of characters I cannot read, sorry... ;)

Hehehe, ur welcome pal. Since I watched Killing Bites for the first time, I've been indulging into the manga as well, and discovered a cancelled game adaptation by NEX Entertainment (now Fields), the guys behind Cobra the Arcade and Time Crisis 4. I think we need a thread for anime zakos and/or villainesses. I know a handful of them like:

latest

Catherine "Cathy" Ward from Satsuriku no Tenshi. A sadistic teenager girl with a pink-tipped blonde hair and a sultry, yet feminine voice courtesy of my favorite seiyuu Mariya Ise, who's known to voice tomboys, sadistic women and high school girls. She also has a pair of sexy rubber gloves and a nice body. In the anime, she owns a room known as a "Death Room", used to torture her victims. I dunno why, but I find sadistic female characters to be sexy!!

latest

Kaname Kugatachi from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. A mature tan-skinned girl who's also an expert in martial arts and works for the criminal organization Ragnarok. She has a nice toned body, in addition to her large breasts, curvy hips and her exotic tanned skin. She also leads a group of female assassins known as the Valkyries. She's voiced by Atsuko Tanaka, who's known for her strong and mature voice (as heard on Dragon's Crown as the Amazon)
latest

The Valkyries are a group of female assassins and martial artists under the tutelage of Kaname. They appear to be teenage girls varying from ages 17-18. All of them has short hairs and a rather sexy turtleneck uniform paired with short skirts (almost Delmo-esque). The girl in the center is Chisato Ayazaki, Kaname's right hand man (or woman in this case). It is unknown who voiced them but, I'll find about them later!!

1374338820286.jpg

An unnamed female thug/psychopath who's a part of Hiko's gang in Sunday Without God. She appears to be a mature woman with a long purple hair, slim build, blood-red lips and wears a sleeveless shirt with a stitch-like hole in the middle, exposing her cleavage. She is seen torturing Hampnie alongside the others, until Ai and her friends took them down. The female thug was whacked on the skull by Ai with a shovel, instantly killing her. She is seen lying dead in the end with her mouth agape. The end credits showed that she was voiced by Sayuri Hara, a seiyuu that mostly voices cute characters weirdly

046cdace141ff9b6.jpg

An unnamed muscular staff-wieldin Sekirei from Sekirei: Pure Engagement. A teenage Sekirei with a toned (yet thick) build and a short black spiky hair. She is only seen in the beginning, where she is defeated and stepped on by Benitsubasa, despite her muscular appearance. After that, she coughs out and presumably knocked out unconscious. It is unknown who voiced her but, her voice sounds similarly to Junko Takeuchi and Mitsuki Saiga. Her fanservice is mostly her large breasts, and her toned abs

tabootattoo%25237.jpg

One of Aryabhata's maids from Taboo Tattoo. There's actually more of her, and in addition being maids they also serve their master as henchwomen. In one episode, several maids were killed in a gunfight against Lisa Lovelock in the middle of a forest. The one pictured on the top is the chief maid, and her large breasts is often made into a joke and fondled by her master herself

Feel free to contribute if you find any anime villainesses or zakos!! Maybe I'll start the thread soon but if there's already one, I'll move it there

This is more of an Aika-style, nonlethal takedown -knockout thread. There is a general Zako thread, most anime girls are posted there.
Can you post more pics of the Sunday without God girl and the muscular one whose shirt is ripped open? Or just tell me what episodes they are in?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Well, how would I know? Pixiv is mostly in japanese, and hence I generally don't even check the artist's name since to me it is just a bunch of characters I cannot read, sorry... ;)

This is more of an Aika-style, nonlethal takedown -knockout thread. There is a general Zako thread, most anime girls are posted there.
Can you post more pics of the Sunday without God girl and the muscular one whose shirt is ripped open? Or just tell me what episodes they are in?

If you wanna see the female thug from Sunday Without God, watch Episode 3: Valley of Death III

For the muscular unnamed Sekirei, she can be seen in the beginning of Sekirei: Pure Engagement Episode 1. A fight scene ensues between her and Benitsubasa

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
latest

One strike with the shovel, and that lady's done for!!

latest

Sexy even after death!! If only Ai moved away a little so I can get to see that corpse even more...

Almost forget...
latest

There's actually another female thug. This one is more cute than sexy, but there's no fight scene against her. Only a straight cut to her dead body with her scythe lying not far from her

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

I figured, until I realized that I could lose artists because I actually didn't know what their names were I did the same thing! I was just hoping you would've gone back to post the page you found it and then noticed, it was gonna be funny.

I'm glad you like them, though! It was a pleasant surprise to see my stuff show up in this thread.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
If you wanna see the female thug from Sunday Without God, watch Episode 3: Valley of Death III

For the muscular unnamed Sekirei, she can be seen in the beginning of Sekirei: Pure Engagement Episode 1. A fight scene ensues between her and Benitsubasa
I checked, but that episode begins with some people with swords taking out a whole modern army (typical anime nonsense), could not find her in this...
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Sekirei-Pure-Engagement-Dub/Episode-001?id=53404&s=rapidvideo

latest

One strike with the shovel, and that lady's done for!!

latest

Sexy even after death!! If only Ai moved away a little so I can get to see that corpse even more...

Almost forget...
latest

There's actually another female thug. This one is more cute than sexy, but there's no fight scene against her. Only a straight cut to her dead body with her scythe lying not far from her

Thanks, I found that one. She looks nice - love this style of high-up bodice- but really gets taken out off-screen mostly, as does the gal in the nice stockings with the sickle. Checking what this show is about, seems they are all undead apparently.
Oh and seriously, they kill off the guy who was the main character... in the THIRD episode? WTF...)

Képernyőfelvétel (11854).png Képernyőfelvétel (11855).png Képernyőfelvétel (11856).png Képernyőfelvétel (11857).png Képernyőfelvétel (11858).png Képernyőfelvétel (11861).png Képernyőfelvétel (11862).png Képernyőfelvétel (11863).png Képernyőfelvétel (11866).png Képernyőfelvétel (11844).png Képernyőfelvétel (11845).png Képernyőfelvétel (11846).png Képernyőfelvétel (11849).png Képernyőfelvétel (11850).png Képernyőfelvétel (11851).png Képernyőfelvétel (11852).png

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I checked, but that episode begins with some people with swords taking out a whole modern army (typical anime nonsense), could not find her in this...
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Sekirei-Pure-Engagement-Dub/Episode-001?id=53404&s=rapidvideo

Thanks, I found that one. She looks nice - love this style of high-up bodice- but really gets taken out off-screen mostly, as does the gal in the nice stockings with the sickle. Checking what this show is about, seems they are all undead apparently.
Oh and seriously, they kill off the guy who was the main character... in the THIRD episode? WTF...)

View attachment 77881View attachment 77882View attachment 77883View attachment 77884View attachment 77885View attachment 77888View attachment 77889View attachment 77890View attachment 77893View attachment 77894View attachment 77895View attachment 77896View attachment 77897View attachment 77898View attachment 77899View attachment 77900

You can find the muscular Sekirei here. I had to find it on YouTube sadly. The odd part is they never show what happened to her after being stepped on by Benitsubasa, I guess she's probably knocked out unconscious and left to lie down on the highway:

I never realized they were undead. No wonder their skins looks paler compared to the other "living" characters. But still, an undead can be sexy tho (but not the zombie type like in The Walking Dead or any of those horror movies)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
You can find the muscular Sekirei here. I had to find it on YouTube sadly. The odd part is they never show what happened to her after being stepped on by Benitsubasa, I guess she's probably knocked out unconscious and left to lie down on the highway:

I never realized they were undead. No wonder their skins looks paler compared to the other "living" characters. But still, an undead can be sexy tho (but not the zombie type like in The Walking Dead or any of those horror movies)

Nice montage! LOL on the first girl with the scythe whose defeat is... by ripping her shirt off. :D
And the muscular gal was HOT! Epic underboobs. Though wasn't she protecting that kid? Seemed to me like the other girl was the villain.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nice montage! LOL on the first girl with the scythe whose defeat is... by ripping her shirt off. :D
And the muscular gal was HOT! Epic underboobs. Though wasn't she protecting that kid? Seemed to me like the other girl was the villain.

I think the same too.... I always thought Benitsubasa was one of the good guys (or gals). But still, that muscular Sekirei is a hottie indeed. Thicc abs and arms, nice midriff, large breasts and a Amazonian tall body. It's like a tomboy lover's dream!!

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I've not actually seen much of Sekirei, and even what I have seen was years ago, but if I remember correctly, part of it was some sort of morally gray battle royale stuff. I might be completely wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.