• Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Did not know the Captain's lover was called Nina, but I always liked those two

Actually, Nina wasn't the White Delmo Commander's lover, that would be the blueish-colored hair White Delmo that is credited as the Adjutant. To clarify it, here's some links from the Aika wiki:
Nina Etsuko
Adjutant

Yeah, Aika's friend Gust did manage to beat some White Delmos, but I wish more of it happened on screen. :)

Last edited:

smthng

Casual Client
Actually, Nina wasn't the White Delmo Commander's lover, that would be the blueish-colored hair White Delmo that is credited as the Adjutant. To clarify it, here's some links from the Aika wiki:
Nina Etsuko
Adjutant

Yeah, Aika's friend Gust did manage to beat some White Delmos, but I wish more of it happened on screen. :)
Gust beat everyone on the ship. Luck guy.

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
delmo5.png

Ultranate Aika once took out an entire Delmo base! Too bad we didn't see the action, just a couple of blue and pink delmos defeated along the way...

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Great find! Here's a video of the mod in action.

Thanks for sharing the video! The costume looks amazing in action (now if only someone would import those costumes into SFM or XNALara so we could pose it). :D

Any Pink Delmo fans here?
Delmo_230.gif
Delmo_422.gif
Delmo_432.gif

I found new fanart of the Pink Delmo leader, Suzie. Funny enough, it also goes along with a request to see more content of Delmos without panties from the first page of this thread. I'll hide it within a spoiler tag since its NSFW. ;)
FZZSMF4.jpg
Source: [R-18]Suzie (Agent Aika)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.