Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter

A few years ago, Giga did a female combatants film with the zako in Blue Delmo style uniforms, though instead of an Aika stand-in they are just fighting some random Power Ranger type dude. The action is not anything spectacular, but there is quite a lot of fighting and countless gratuitous panty shots.

Deleted member 315045

Avid Affiliate

A few years ago, Giga did a female combatants film with the zako in Blue Delmo style uniforms, though instead of an Aika stand-in they are just fighting some random Power Ranger type dude. The action is not anything spectacular, but there is quite a lot of fighting and countless gratuitous panty shots.
I’ve seen clips of the video. It’s good but can’t find anything besides them doing similar works

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Here you go!

Attachments

• CharaStudio-2023-02-03-09-22-32-Render.png
    CharaStudio-2023-02-03-09-22-32-Render.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 216

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Yeah that's the only Aika themed one that Giga has done, though they do love to recycle concepts so I'm sure they'll do another one at some point. There's also the Live Action Aika short, but it's not that good:

Uh, this is terrible, what's the point of makign an Aika fanfilm if the girls wear boring non revealing panties. Half the fun of the anime was seeing the shape of their vagina in the panties and seeign their lovely asses.

Zamaron1

Club Regular

A few years ago, Giga did a female combatants film with the zako in Blue Delmo style uniforms, though instead of an Aika stand-in they are just fighting some random Power Ranger type dude. The action is not anything spectacular, but there is quite a lot of fighting and countless gratuitous panty This
THis would have been better if the girls wore thongs, no leggings, and no white shirt under the blue one so we ould occasionally see their bellies as they flop around from getting beaten up. So close.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
THis would have been better if the girls wore thongs, no leggings, and no white shirt under the blue one so we ould occasionally see their bellies as they flop around from getting beaten up. So close.
Then it wouldn't be much like Aika then, would it? 🤔

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Uh, this is terrible, what's the point of makign an Aika fanfilm if the girls wear boring non revealing panties. Half the fun of the anime was seeing the shape of their vagina in the panties and seeign their lovely asses.
surprisingly, this is actually included in Agent Aika R-16 so this isnt a fan film as much as the studio attempted to adopt the series into a mini movie.

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter
Call me crazy, but I think the key missing element from that Giga Aika parody was, you know, Aika. Having a confident and determined heroine kicking ass and taking names makes for a nice contrast with the weak and wimpy Delmos who can't do anything right and get defeated comically easily.

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
Found this nugget today.
Seems to of been a promotional shoot at the time of the release of the ova. These girls look a bit more....on brand 🥵
Don't really have any other photos though of them sadly.

AikaOVA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

de_lor

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone, I would like to share some of my pixiv creations with you!
I post Aika content when I have free time, if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.