my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Prettzelz

Potential Patron
Guyra said:
If you're interested, I recently made Loader folders for most MLP characters in many different costumes and variations, everything neatly sorted in Subfolders.
Took quite some time to make, so I can save you the trouble of doing the whole process yourself.

There are also some recolours of clothes in it, which I never posted here; for example I recolored Dante's Wedding Dress and some Leg Ribbons I found here somewhere green for Fluttershy (As a Gala Dress, kind of). Might be worth looking into ;)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6a7419da39/Most_Characters.zip

I don't even watch the show, but these are great. Thanks! ;)

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Hey there, new guy here. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems viewing the set of original hairs, and how to fix that? Thanks.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Zeb the Bear said:
Hey there, new guy here. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems viewing the set of original hairs, and how to fix that? Thanks.

I assume you're talking about the first post, in which case yes, I'm only seeing characters codes in the spoiler areas (with the exception of the Derpy one) and the Trixie one isn't displaying anything at all.

Not sure if that's a problem with the forums though, or if the hairs are being linked to here from another site and *that* site is the one having issues.

wildrook

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
Zeb the Bear said:

I assume you're talking about the first post, in which case yes, I'm only seeing characters codes in the spoiler areas (with the exception of the Derpy one) and the Trixie one isn't displaying anything at all.

Not sure if that's a problem with the forums though, or if the hairs are being linked to here from another site and *that* site is the one having issues.

Thanks for pointing that out, because someone needs to remake the Octavia one.

L

lyn92

Guyra said:
If you're interested, I recently made Loader folders for most MLP characters in many different costumes and variations, everything neatly sorted in Subfolders.
Took quite some time to make, so I can save you the trouble of doing the whole process yourself.

There are also some recolours of clothes in it, which I never posted here; for example I recolored Dante's Wedding Dress and some Leg Ribbons I found here somewhere green for Fluttershy (As a Gala Dress, kind of). Might be worth looking into ;)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6a7419da39/Most_Characters.zip
Thanks. :)

wolsik

Content Creator
Made a new Fluttershy because y didn't like the old one. With and without pony nose.

Attachments

• FluttsNew.png
    FluttsNew.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 2,364
  • FluttsNew-nose.png
    FluttsNew-nose.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,717

stuntcock

Content Creator
There was a post here, but it mentioned a Loader mod and we're not supposed to do that outside of the Loader subforum. <Post removed>

stuntcock

Content Creator
Derpydile said:
any chance of doing celestia with a nose/horn/ears?
The biggest challenge with Celestia (or Luna) is the goddamned hair. It has several important characteristics (or "requirements") which are difficult to fulfill simultaneously:
  • Luna's hair should be translucent in some areas
    • very easy to do in Flash
  • Celestia's hair should have a brightness gradient
    • very easy to do in Flash
  • the hairstyle should be dynamic
    • It's very long. If it's static hair then it will tend to immediately clip through the floor when she drops her chin.
    • dynamic hair can be made to float and billow, responding to the movement of her head while ignoring (or significantly downplaying) any head-tilt effects.
  • the internal details must be animated
    • This is "easy" enough (time-consuming as hell, but feasible) for a single-segment static hair. You can either screencap and then trace, or draw it by hand if you have the skill.
    • dynamic hair can also be animated, but each segment animates independently. Which gives you three options:
      • draw a beautiful animation and then chop it into a bunch of 50-pixel wide slices and hope that their mutual rotation won't create ugly seams (spoiler warning: it will create ugly seams! all of your hard work will be ruined!)
      • setup the hair as a half-assed Dynamic design which has only one segment. It won't compress longitudinally or billow according to physics parameters (grrrrr!) but it will allow you to setup a single, easily-previewable and editable movie clip (yay!) which will be presented cleanly during gameplay (yay!) and it provide the standard "hair can rotate independently of the head" benefit of Dynamic Hair (yay!).
      • slice the hair on its long axis. Create a few strands as simple color fills with linear gradients. Place two animated strands of different colours atop them (along the borders of the simple colour-fill strands). Give the animated strands a sinusoidal mask pattern (with varying period and amplitude to keep it visually interesting), whose total loop duration should be at least 10 seconds. The space between the two animated strands will thus reveal the flat-color strands beneath. So you effectively get four or five sinusoidally-animated strands for the price of two.
        • This approach is a bit like "procedural generation" -- the overall appearance of the hair is not something that's drawn by hand but is rather determined by the interaction (at runtime) of a few simple waveforms. It can be created and tweaked much more quickly than something which relies on hand-drawn keyframe, but it will tend to be less visually interesting.
  • the border must be animated.
    • Flash gives us the tools to do it (in a word: Masks) but the actual implementation is no fun.
    • it's possible to use interacting waveforms (as described above) to generate a fluctuating border. Unfortunately, I can't see any way of creating a passable replica of the actual character design. The border simply has too many inflection points.
    • if you want any visual fidelity, then the border animation must be hand-drawn. Someone needs to take a bunch of TV screencaps, vector trace them, and then setup tweens so that the shape morphs smoothly and always provides a single contiguous outline (no self-crossing!). We'd be looking for at least 5 seconds of unique shapes before it begins to repeat (and it must loop cleanly, of course).
  • ideally, the character's motion should influence the animated content of the hair. Moving the head should not simply drag the entire hair uniformly; it should stretch the nearby waves more strongly than the outer ones (producing a temporary Doppler shift)
    • it's possible to create a single strand of hair which exhibits this property, but I haven't been able to make it look believable -- the hair tends to self-cross (forming visual "knots") rather than clumping -- Because it has no internal collision logic.
    • The simplest answer is "modding" - setup another API option for the SDT hair-physics system, which allows us to alter the coefficients of elasticity. Hair segments would thus be allowed to deviate from their canonical length, instead of immediately pulling their neighbours along for the ride.

Welp, that's a lot more words than I intended to write. Here's a rudimentary sketch of the waveform approach that I described above.

<snip>

Imagine something like this but with the correct set of colours and gradients. And with an animated Mask-border around it (which bulges in the center and tapers towards the left and right so that the shape is roughly triangular rather than rectangular). And which actually connects to her scalp instead of floating vaguely behind it. And with a varied interplay of internal colour bands (instead of simple 0.5Hz sines waves). And with a greater number of internal joints to smooth out the sharp corners (I used only two segments because that's enough to demonstrate the concept). And with some sparkles thrown on top (seriously, that's the easiest part of the whole thing). It's technically feasible* but it would involve an enormous amount of work.

After writing that, I had to yell at myself: "Of course it's feasible to build a working fascimile in Flash - the TV show is created in Flash!"

deadreaver

Content Creator
Derpydile said:
any chance of doing celestia with a nose/horn/ears?

A while ago I added a horn to ca_ozma Princess Celestia hair import.

Attachments

• Celestia Hair Import (With Horn).png
    Celestia Hair Import (With Horn).png
    349.5 KB · Views: 1,132
B

Bill_6467

Problem, I can't seem to get an image of the hair or anything. It just shows that imageshack frog or something. :'(

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@stuntcock: Yeah it's sitting in my W.i.P. Folder unfinished. I got caught up in other (higher priority) projects and completely forgot about it :P

HOLY SHIT that wave pattern!

And also I DID take screens. A while back I was watching Samurai Jack, and one particular episode had this chick with hair very similar to Celestia. One scene had her hair flowing to the side so I took the 24 screens with the intent to trace the pattern for this paticular mod.

Samurai_Jack_S04_E10_XLIX_The_4_Seasons_of_Death.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.