my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

deadreaver

Content Creator
zzaaapp002 said:
Thanks DeadReaver!

Do you you know who made the 2 hairs?

If it was you then thanks again!

You're Welcome.

Luckily I managed to grab the import before the link went dead. I don't know who made the imports but I wish I knew because they're pretty well made.

mahbat

Potential Patron
Deadreaver said:
zzaaapp002 said:
Thanks DeadReaver!

Do you you know who made the 2 hairs?

If it was you then thanks again!

You're Welcome.

Luckily I managed to grab the import before the link went dead. I don't know who made the imports but I wish I knew because they're pretty well made.

It was a thread on 4chans /mlp/ board a while ago. Some anons made the hairs and also put everything pony sdt related on the pastebin so it would be easier for others to download. But there wasn't a thread like that in a long time now.

hammoon1

Potential Patron
Can some one make Queen Chrysalis's tail and wings PLEASE?

queen_chrysalis_dat_plot_by_jeatz_axl-d6hfxfv.png

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Can some one make Queen Chrysalis's tail and wings PLEASE?

Pretty sure Dante was planning on making them at some point, but aside from having other mods he was working on first, he's also currently on break until further notice.

F

FapoleonBonerparte

Where can I get my hands on the files for the mane 6? The links in the original post are dead and I couldn't find any reuploads or mirrors or anything in this thread.

GrouchPotato

Potential Patron
FapoleonBonerparte said:
Where can I get my hands on the files for the mane 6? The links in the original post are dead and I couldn't find any reuploads or mirrors or anything in this thread.
Ask and ye shall receive!
This one I've got has got a couple variations for the main 6 plus a few other characters so enjoy! ;)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/725112a865/SDT_MLP_Hairs.zip

f93

Casual Client
Bobert216 said:
Also is their any dialogue?
mahbat said:
I know there's also some dialogues, but I'm not sure where they're at.

My signature has a link to a .zip archive of a bunch of MLP Dialogues. If you've got signatures off, here it is. Those are fixed and proofread versions of files various people posted throughout the forum.

If you only want specific characters then the individual files are attached to that post and one a few posts earlier.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Bobert216 said:
Also is their any dialogue?
mahbat said:
I know there's also some dialogues, but I'm not sure where they're at.

My signature has a link to a .zip archive of a bunch of MLP Dialogues. If you've got signatures off, here it is. Those are fixed and proofread versions of files various people posted throughout the forum.

If you only want specific characters then the individual files are attached to that post and one a few posts earlier.

Thank you. :D

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Given that it's ImageShack, it could be anything from their site having issues to them deleting the images.

6H087

Potential Patron
Rainbow Dash's E.G. Ponytail Hair that Dante did is excellent!

I made a straight haired version of Pinkie Pie.

Attachments

• Psycho_Pinkie_Pie.PNG
    Psycho_Pinkie_Pie.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 865

Vez

Content Creator
I know Dante has a Dash ponytail, but here's my own take.
dashpreview.png

Attachments

• dash ponytail.png
    dash ponytail.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,744

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.