my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Wait, so you're saying you load every single aspect of the character manually? The loader lets you set up character folders so that all you have to do is navigate to them and everything loads for you. Go ahead and pop this folder into the Mods directory and see how much easier it makes everything. Just make sure you run Mods Folder.jar first.

Well, aside from my not knowing how to do it (though I recall Vanilla and the Loader had two different methods, with Loader's being deemed superior), there was also the matter that some character mods for a while came with the character codes/hairs built-in, so manually loading an "all-in-one" swf file wasn't a big deal. All of the MLP stuff is one of those times where this doesn't really apply though, as things like tails and cutie marks are done separately on top of anything else.

On the plus side, doing up mods manually made me realize some quirks I had to account for, like using the Thicker Ass 'n' Legs mod will cause the hooves on the pony body's legs to disappear, but there's a "pony shoes" mod that makes up for that slightly. As well, the pony body defaults to Light skin, which explained why some of the "show accurate" character codes didn't seem to look right when used with the mod, as the codes were made using Pale, Tan, or Dark skin as the base and the mod switches to Light without changing the HSLC settings.

Zalord

Content Creator
Batmannew52 said:
For some reason, my Mods Folder.jar wont run. I click on the icon and it nothing happens. Is this how its supposed to be, or am I doing something wrong?

Nothing visible should happen. What Mods Folder.jar does is update all of the CharacterFolders.txt files so the Loader can identify all of the mods that you are using. To make sure that it is actually working, go into your Mods Folder and delete CharacterFodlers.txt then run Mods Folder.jar to see if it remakes CharacterFolders.txt

In fact, the only time Mods Folder.jar has ever given me any prompt was when it wasn't working because I didn't have Java updated. So if Mods Folder.jar is actually not updating your CharacterFolders.txt files, make sure you have the latest version of Java.

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
[/quote]

Nothing visible should happen. What Mods Folder.jar does is update all of the CharacterFolders.txt files so the Loader can identify all of the mods that you are using. To make sure that it is actually working, go into your Mods Folder and delete CharacterFodlers.txt then run Mods Folder.jar to see if it remakes CharacterFolders.txt

In fact, the only time Mods Folder.jar has ever given me any prompt was when it wasn't working because I didn't have Java updated. So if Mods Folder.jar is actually not updating your CharacterFolders.txt files, make sure you have the latest version of Java.
[/quote]

Alright, I did as instructed and it worked. The only problem I am having now, is that the character codes dont work right when I load them. The only thing that loads is the hair; everything else, I have to manually add myself. Its ok though, cause I dont need that quick load luxury. I just need more .zips like the one that was provided.

Zalord

Content Creator
Batmannew52 said:
Alright, I did as instructed and it worked. The only problem I am having now, is that the character codes dont work right when I load them. The only thing that loads is the hair; everything else, I have to manually add myself. Its ok though, cause I dont need that quick load luxury. I just need more .zips like the one that was provided.

Make sure you're naming the files correctly. What version of the loader are you using?
And here's a Trixie zip.

EDIT: If you're using the loader for these files, you need to get the Multiple Backgrounds Mod from My Thread if you want to use the backgrounds. Or you can just pick one from the bgs folder and use that.

Attachments

Trixie.zip
6.9 MB · Views: 611

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
zalord said:
Batmannew52 said:

Make sure you're naming the files correctly. What version of the loader are you using?
And here's a Trixie zip.

I am using Loader version 5.36

Zalord

Content Creator
Batmannew52 said:
That's good. That's the most recent version. Just try to have everything fit the format of those folders that I posted and you should be able to make your own character folders. Look at the Saving Guide in the Guides folder if you're still having trouble.

Have some Vinyl.

Attachments

Vinyl Scratch.zip
187.9 KB · Views: 550

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
zalord said:
Batmannew52 said:
That's good. That's the most recent version. Just try to have everything fit the format of those folders that I posted and you should be able to make your own character folders. Look at the Saving Guide in the Guides folder if you're still having trouble.

Have some Vinyl.

Thanks! I made my first character. I'm still lacking in the MLP department though.

Guyra

Content Creator
If you're interested, I recently made Loader folders for most MLP characters in many different costumes and variations, everything neatly sorted in Subfolders.
Took quite some time to make, so I can save you the trouble of doing the whole process yourself.

There are also some recolours of clothes in it, which I never posted here; for example I recolored Dante's Wedding Dress and some Leg Ribbons I found here somewhere green for Fluttershy (As a Gala Dress, kind of). Might be worth looking into ;)

EDIT: New link that works
MEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

wolsik

Content Creator
Guyra said:
If you're interested, I recently made Loader folders for most MLP characters in many different costumes and variations, everything neatly sorted in Subfolders.
Took quite some time to make, so I can save you the trouble of doing the whole process yourself.

There are also some recolours of clothes in it, which I never posted here; for example I recolored Dante's Wedding Dress and some Leg Ribbons I found here somewhere green for Fluttershy (As a Gala Dress, kind of). Might be worth looking into ;)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6a7419da39/Most_Characters.zip

Looks good, thank you.

Now for my contribution: I starting pushing buttons in photoshop and actually learned how to do what I asked someone to do a couple of pages ago. I edited some hairs so they have the pony-like nose that the Chrysalis's hair (made by Armada) has. It was not easy task, since I had never used photoshop before lol.
Also, skin codes to match the noses (only skin, eyebrows and iris, you can costumise the rest). They are all in one .txt
(Applejack, Twilight, Rarity, Nightmare_Moon and Luna's hair made by Nag77; Pinkie_Pie made by Rockbottomer; Rainbow_Dash_Gala and Young_Princess_Luna made by Guyra) I hope they don't mind :P

Attachments

• Twilight-nose-hornless.png
    Twilight-nose-hornless.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,014
  • Twilight-nose.png
    Twilight-nose.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Rarity-nose-hornless.png
    Rarity-nose-hornless.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Rarity-nose.png
    Rarity-nose.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,385
  • RainbowGala-nose.png
    RainbowGala-nose.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,455
  • PinkiePie-nose.png
    PinkiePie-nose.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,403
  • YoungLuna-nose.png
    YoungLuna-nose.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,065
  • NightmareMoon-nose.png
    NightmareMoon-nose.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Luna-nose.png
    Luna-nose.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,381
  • Applejack-nose.png
    Applejack-nose.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,550
Pony skins.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 1,130

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
Guyra said:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Thank you soo much!! A few files wont load, but I can do it manually. Other than that I am all set for my ponies....though, if you were to do the ponies on my request list over here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5523.0 I would love you forever!!

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Guyra said:

Any chance your doing the remaining Chars as well?

Also I have a request and it would be nice if you could look at it http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4199.60

Guyra

Content Creator
Shinigami_no_Jinnai said:
Guyra said:

Also I have a request and it would be nice if you could look at it http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4199.60

You'll have to do the remaining characters yourself, I'm afraid. The chars I didn't add to that pack are ones I'm not attracted to myself, so I don't want to go through the trouble of adding them. :-\

I might fulfill your request eventually, but at the moment I'm too busy. At the moment I only make new characters if I have a personal need for them, if you catch my drift. ;)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Hmm, so that's what the auto-load folders should look like.

I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever make my own.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Guyra said:
Shinigami_no_Jinnai said:
Guyra said:

You'll have to do the remaining characters yourself, I'm afraid. The chars I didn't add to that pack are ones I'm not attracted to myself, so I don't want to go through the trouble of adding them. :-\

I might fulfill your request eventually, but at the moment I'm too busy. At the moment I only make new characters if I have a personal need for them, if you catch my drift. ;)

It's okay :) I mean you already made good Char Codes for the remaining Chars and I probably just have to copypaste the remaining Elements

MetaKnight145

Potential Patron
Guyra said:

When I downloaded it a file called 00000000 got removed by my antivirus.

MetaKnight145

Potential Patron
Guyra said:

Aaaaaand it has a trojan.
That figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.