my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Sorry about the slight derail, but does anyone know where all the MLP Pulled-UP T-shirts went? I'm trying to find them but simply can't.
Help would beappreciated.

I figured Guyra's topic would have them all...
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4199.0
...but it seems a few are missing, namely the ones for Applejack, Cadance, Derpy, Fluttershy, Octavia, Pinkie, Rainbow, Trixie, Twilight, & Vinyl.

Just make sure to hit "Direct download link".
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c8277f524f/

If you want the ones for Apple Fritter, Lyra, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, & Sweetie Belle.
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0d4afe03d5/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/82df263d84/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f5415fb196/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0e9553e196/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/de90d0e5e6/
---

Oh, and also.
Requesting Maud Pie.

Completely forgot to ask this... How about some fleetfoot?

Might have better luck asking for requests on the Requests board, and don't forget, you'll need reference images from the side.
---

I thought I took care of all the tramp stamps ???.

EDIT: Oops my bad, I was thinking cutie marks. These shouldn't take too long. I'll try to hook them up this weekend as well as finally get around to completing the MLP cutie marks sets.

Glad to hear it.

I'm guessing any remaining pony mods you had planned are still on a backburner somewhere? I didn't see any on your "to-do" list, but I figure that was because I asked about making them low priority after you had done so much MLP stuff already. (IE: They're not up for vote right now, you'll get to them on your own time.)

voyajim

Potential Patron
I made a Maud by editing the twi hair, is there a rule about posting edits? Here's a cap.
Just had to. Maud is best pony.

GrouchPotato

Potential Patron
voyajim said:
I made a Maud by editing the twi hair, is there a rule about posting edits? Here's a cap.

Don't see why that would be a problem as long as you credit who first made it.

Might have better luck asking for requests on the Requests board, and don't forget, you'll need reference images from the side.

Fair enough, just figured that this would be the place to request these types of characters :)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Fair enough, just figured that this would be the place to request these types of characters :)

Admittedly, yes, this topic has been a bit unorthodox in that some requests have been made and some of those were fulfilled without needing to make a more "formal" one on the appropriate board.

Hell, with pretty much every pony mod there is, it was brought up here first and then Dante just sort of pops up and makes them randomly, or how Guyra made those pulled up T-shirts without anyone asking at all (along with making new hairs at his own pace rather than following a request).

voyajim

Potential Patron
GrouchPotato said:
voyajim said:

Don't see why that would be a problem as long as you credit who first made it.

Alright well here it is, and i just recolored the hornless version of twilight from the beginning of this thread.

Attachments

• maud pie.png
    maud pie.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 935
K

khreis

Don't mine me, just passing through...

Home-made version of Gilda, for free usage. Didn't see one still active/alive in the thread otherwise.

If I have time I can do a few of the other, less attended characters. Just give me some ideas and I'll try to get things done.

Attachments

• GildaBeta.png
    GildaBeta.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 749

wolsik

Content Creator
khreis said:

Home-made version of Gilda, for free usage. Didn't see one still active/alive in the thread otherwise.

If I have time I can do a few of the other, less attended characters. Just give me some ideas and I'll try to get things done.

Attachments

• 1647142-G2VOFDX.png
    1647142-G2VOFDX.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,131
  • lunao.png
    lunao.png
    134 KB · Views: 1,220
  • applejackt.png
    applejackt.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 1643606-L0M4FYY.png
    1643606-L0M4FYY.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,287

Dyxid

Potential Patron

Very nice.

And yeah, most of the older FIM hairs were kept on the ye olde SDTbooru which has long since died, but I figure most if not all of them can still be found in that huge archive we have.
---

It just so happens that we still have some pending request topics.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1415.0
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3508.0

More specifically, the characters with references that remain undone are;
Nurse Redheart, Ms. Peachbottom, 80s Cheerilee

Some other characters have been name-dropped as well (Bon Bon, Mayor Mare, Photo Finish, Cherry Berry, Sapphire Shores, Ms. Harshwhinny, Younger Granny Smith), but since they haven't had references provided for them, they don't really qualify as proper requests and can be ignored unless you really want to make them.

GLord

Potential Patron
I finally got around to trying my hand at making a hair, I made Maud Pie.

I am positive it can be done better, but it's a start.

fcrYlXa.png

Anyone feel free to improve this if you want.

P.S. How do I make the image small like others have on their threads?

PhearMan

Potential Patron
I did a quick search of the forum but I couldn't find a Fluer De Lis hair, so I made one. I'm still a noob, but I tried to be as show accurate as possible. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 899
  • Thumb.png
    Thumb.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,362

Dyxid

Potential Patron
PhearMan said:
I did a quick search of the forum but I couldn't find a Fluer De Lis hair, so I made one. I'm still a noob, but I tried to be as show accurate as possible. What do you guys think?

For a "newbie" hair, that came out fairly well, thanks.

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
Im sorry if i come off noobish, but none of these are working for me. I copy and paste the codes in the box under 'Custom Save Data' in the loader.swf As soon as I hit 'generate' only half of the character loads(so like the body type, breast size and on occasion makeup) I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone just proved me the .sfws or the .mods?

Zalord

Content Creator
Batmannew52 said:
Im sorry if i come off noobish, but none of these are working for me. I copy and paste the codes in the box under 'Custom Save Data' in the loader.swf As soon as I hit 'generate' only half of the character loads(so like the body type, breast size and on occasion makeup) I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone just proved me the .sfws or the .mods?

I think I know what the problem is. On some of these codes, they also include the files for the custom hairs and swf mods.
i.e: customHair:hair/maud pie.png
I think this is because whoever is using that code has placed the hair file in a folder that they named "hair" and that line loads it from there.

If you go to the code and lop those off (so it ends in "herTan:none,0;") and set up your character folder to load the hair and mods normally, it should work. I generally don't like to load outside files using code.txt. Just do things normally and it should work.

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
zalord said:
Batmannew52 said:

I think I know what the problem is. On some of these codes, they also include the files for the custom hairs and swf mods.
i.e: customHair:hair/maud pie.png
I think this is because whoever is using that code has placed the hair file in a folder that they named "hair" and that line loads it from there.

If you go to the code and lop those off (so it ends in "herTan:none,0;") and set up your character folder to load the hair and mods normally, it should work. I generally don't like to load outside files using code.txt. Just do things normally and it should work.

See now, im still confused. So i have to have the files in order for the character code to work? Why not just make a .zip folder so people can just load it from there, rather than complicating things.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
That's kind of how the SuperDeepthroat customization works at the core; You load copy&pasted character codes, then add the hairs+mods yourself manually.

It's possible to set-up folders to auto-load hairs and mods with the character codes (like zalord described), but I've never really tried it myself, so I don't know how it's done exactly to make sure it all loads properly.

Edit: Ah, wait, it just occurred to me after seeing your request topic. You have the character codes, but not the hairs/mods that go with them, right? So it's not that you don't know how to load stuff, you just don't have the stuff that needs to be loaded.

D

darksecretpleasuresin

PhearMan said:

Zalord

Content Creator
Dyxid said:
That's kind of how the SuperDeepthroat customization works at the core; You load copy&pasted character codes, then add the hairs+mods yourself manually.

It's possible to set-up folders to auto-load hairs and mods with the character codes (like zalord described), but I've never really tried it myself, so I don't know how it's done exactly to make sure it all loads properly.

Edit: Ah, wait, it just occurred to me after seeing your request topic. You have the character codes, but not the hairs/mods that go with them, right? So it's not that you don't know how to load stuff, you just don't have the stuff that needs to be loaded.

Wait, so you're saying you load every single aspect of the character manually? The loader lets you set up character folders so that all you have to do is navigate to them and everything loads for you. Go ahead and pop this folder into the Mods directory and see how much easier it makes everything. Just make sure you run Mods Folder.jar first.

Attachments

Rainbow Dash.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 553

Batmannew52

Potential Patron
zalord said:
Dyxid said:

Wait, so you're saying you load every single aspect of the character manually? The loader lets you set up character folders so that all you have to do is navigate to them and everything loads for you. Go ahead and pop this folder into the Mods directory and see how much easier it makes everything. Just make sure you run Mods Folder.jar first.
For some reason, my Mods Folder.jar wont run. I click on the icon and it nothing happens. Is this how its supposed to be, or am I doing something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.