my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Rawrylicious

Potential Patron
wolsik said:
DestroyerOfCancer said:
Requesting Trixie with a snout.

Do you have the hair file? I don't have it and its a pain in the ass to look for it.

Yes.

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,174
  • trix.png
    trix.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 989

wolsik

Content Creator
DestroyerOfCancer said:
Marry me. ♥

No >:(
But have some Zecora!
Touched Faron's Zecora hair a little...
Goes great with SD' zebra stripes (without tail):
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3443.0
Aaaand, of course, Dante's cutie marks and tail:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Zecora-nose.png
    Zecora-nose.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 575
  • Zecora.png
    Zecora.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 610
  • Zecorascreen.jpg
    Zecorascreen.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 6,422
Zecora code.txt
901 bytes · Views: 307

wolsik

Content Creator
DHeroRedMagma said:
For some reason i cant get Trixie's character code i think it might be broken or something

I just tested it and works fine. How are you trying to load it? it works "manualy"...

Anyway, I tryed my best at Flutterbat. Here's the result.

I used Calla's demon wings. Just download the Callas_Mods.rar, it's there.
>> http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1665.0

Too bad Dante didn't made Flutterbat's cutiemark or tail (not big diference there tho).
As always, I made a version with and without snout and the skin code. I'm also attaching the HueData.txt of the demon wings (because they are not originaly yellow) and the tail (wich is a little less bright).

Happy fapping!

FlutterbatScreen.jpg

Attachments

• Flutterbat.png
    Flutterbat.png
    144 KB · Views: 737
  • Flutterbat-nose.png
    Flutterbat-nose.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 645
HueDataTail.txt
151 bytes · Views: 405

HueDataWings.txt
122 bytes · Views: 434

Flutterbat skin.txt
852 bytes · Views: 488

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I just tested it and works fine. How are you trying to load it? it works "manualy"...

I think he means the character code in the first post under the spoiler tag, it's not displaying correctly for some reason.

Here DHero, try this.
Code:
charName:Trixie;mood:Angry;bodyScale:0.99375;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,197,94,255,1;breasts:65;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,105,39,178,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:0,0,0,0;freckles:0,0,0,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,0;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,225,243,255,1,225,242,255,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:180,3.31,0.84,0.75
---

Too bad Dante didn't made Flutterbat's cutiemark or tail (not big diference there tho).

Maybe not her tail, but he did make a Flutterbat cutie mark.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4888.msg72543#msg72543

Might need to go looking in his archive though if it's not in one of the later cutie mark sets.

wolsik

Content Creator
Dyxid said:

Maybe not her tail, but he did make a Flutterbat cutie mark.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4888.msg72543#msg72543

Might need to go looking in his archive though if it's not in one of the later cutie mark sets.

Well, would you look at that. I might have missed it. Thanks!

hammoon1

Potential Patron
i cant figure out how to make the wings yellow, since the wings aren't an actual part of the character
and i also cant find flutterbats cutie mark, I've downloaded all of the old cutie mark files and its not in there.

Dante's Fangs mod goes good with Flutterbat. :)

wolsik

Content Creator
Campfire said:
i cant figure out how to make the wings yellow, since the wings aren't an actual part of the character
and i also cant find flutterbats cutie mark, I've downloaded all of the old cutie mark files and its not in there.

Dante's Fangs mod goes good with Flutterbat. :)

I knew i was forgeting something (again)! Yes, as awesome as i find Dante, i like Rusty's "vampire canines" more just because they load on "top" of the penis (Dante's fangs hide behind the penis when it goes in) . It's under "Body Mods" >> "Vampire Canine" http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3817.0

As for the wings: if you make a "Flutterbat" character folder for the leader, you can put the txt in there and rename it just "HueData". If the demon_wings.swf is loaded, it will change color. What i don't know is how to load more than one HueData.txt at the same time (one for the wing and one for the tail), but i know it's posible. I don't know if there is another way to load them. You will have to look that up, sorry.

I can't find Dante's flutterbat cutiemark. And i'm not going to download the whole archive to look if it's in there... If someone has it or know where to find it, please do tell.

Dyxid

Potential Patron

I can't find Dante's flutterbat cutiemark. And i'm not going to download the whole archive to look if it's in there... If someone has it or know where to find it, please do tell.

Really? Damn, I figured it would be in one of them.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Ah, here we go. I wasn't sure if I had the Flutterbat cutie marks myself because I couldn't remember downloading them, turns out I did, but forgot to properly label them and they got lost in a bunch of other files I had.

Hopefully these attached right, never really tried doing SWFs before. Also remember;

Cutie Mark - Appears above clothes, doesn't shift in color with skin codes
Skin Mark - Appears under clothes, shifts in color with skin codes

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.