Zombie Kojiro's imports (1 Viewer)

Xsofresh

Potential Patron
Looks good, glad to see you are still around on the forums. ;D

If you end up with enough free time you should take a look at her battle attire.

kojiro

Content Creator
i plan to since i don't have to do the hair over. it stays the same during her transformation its just her hair clips that change. but idk when ill do it. next hair will be filia from skull girls

kojiro

Content Creator
PhantomBlood said:
I know Ryuko hair has already been made, could please make a version of just satsuki hair ?
are you asking me to make satsyuki or for an upload that only has her hair?

A

Anthony Cicerio

I think you made a Minerva Mink one before, could you please re-upload it? many thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I think you made a Minerva Mink one before, could you please re-upload it? many thanks!
There's a Minerva Mink hairstyle in the Archive (in the "Animaniacs" folder).

Please take care to at least read the first page of a thread before replying to it. As K kojiro explained at the top of the first post:

If you know i made something but dont see it thats because it was in the old thread which no longer has anything in it. They can be found in the archive though so please download it isntead of pming they're all there

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Could you upload satsukis hair separately and her clothes? I am having difficulty removing the clothes in game.
Kojori hasn't been seen here since 2015, so he's unlikely to answer...
You may ask for a revision of his mod in the Revisions section.
If you're using the Loader, you can try to use sby sby 's moreclothing to remove pieces of clothing with shift+click more easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.