Zako (3 Viewers)

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
I love death play stuff like this, where after the fight, the zako's corpse is seen as more of an inconvenience and then gets used as a prop in whatever dark humor happens. Doesn't get more humiliating than that.

IronE

Club Regular
[Erai-raws] Appare-Ranman! - 12 [1080p].mkv_thumbs_[2020.10.02_23.24.49].jpg

Unnamed zako/midboss from Appare-Ranman!. Her boss has kidnapped one of the protagonist's sweethearts. In the first scene, she receives her orders from her boss, and in the second she tries to kill the protagonists with guns and knives. In the end, she's taken down by several blows to her stomach and finally a kick to the chin to finish her off.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Unnamed zako/midboss from Appare-Ranman!. Her boss has kidnapped one of the protagonist's sweethearts. In the first scene, she receives her orders from her boss, and in the second she tries to kill the protagonists with guns and knives. In the end, she's taken down by several blows to her stomach and finally a kick to the chin to finish her off.

Is she still alive?

I really prefer the idea of heroes leaving Zakos alive and with minimal serious injuries or permanent injuries.

Humiliation of formerly proud or ill intentioned zako is a lot more pleasant than taking someone so underpowered and pummeling the crap out of her just because your 'hero' can.

IronE

Club Regular
Is she still alive?

I really prefer the idea of heroes leaving Zakos alive and with minimal serious injuries or permanent injuries.

Humiliation of formerly proud or ill intentioned zako is a lot more pleasant than taking someone so underpowered and pummeling the crap out of her just because your 'hero' can.
It's not certain, but pretty sure she's still alive. Also prefer no death or serious injury. A simple KO, TKO, or humiliation is fine, thanks!

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
It's not certain, but pretty sure she's still alive. Also prefer no death or serious injury. A simple KO, TKO, or humiliation is fine, thanks!

I can see from your avatar that you think like me... the avatar had one of my favorite Aika scenes too. I would really like to see Aika bashing Delmo heads together more often, and the wincing and pain expressions that follow!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
View attachment 112354

Funny, I assumed at first the weirdly dressed blue haired girl is the villain, compared to her the brown haired chick looks practically normal.

I can see from your avatar that you think like me... the avatar had one of my favorite Aika scenes too. I would really like to see Aika bashing Delmo heads together more often, and the wincing and pain expressions that follow!
Yeah that is one of the hottest Aika scenes. I love that KO move.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular

Silly irony, but coincidentally I got three 'Seriously Likeable' awards from this site on the same day, probably for this content and some others that I posted recently.

The craziest thing is that I'm 'Seriously Likeable' for posting stuff about pretty girls being bashed up?

Oh well, better emphasize, they're Nazis or Nazi-like, they are villains, so it is ok to think this way!

IronE

Club Regular
Funny, I assumed at first the weirdly dressed blue haired girl is the villain, compared to her the brown haired chick looks practically normal.

I love the pony tail delmo from that scene. She really gives it her best, taking three big hits before she finally goes down.

Silly irony, but coincidentally I got three 'Seriously Likeable' awards from this site on the same day, probably for this content and some others that I posted recently.

The craziest thing is that I'm 'Seriously Likeable' for posting stuff about pretty girls being bashed up?

Oh well, better emphasize, they're Nazis or Nazi-like, they are villains, so it is ok to think this way!
It's important that nobody actually gets hurt (to me). While Nazis deserve it, it wouldn't be something I'd enjoy on the level of a cartoon or video game baddie getting their just deserts.

IronE

Club Regular

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular

Hey, welcome here! If you have a pixiv account I would follow it!
And if you like sexy zako, surely you like Agent Aika? I have lots of writings here on this forum! Hope you can get some inspirations with my writings!

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Yo, thank you. I do have a pixiv account, but I havent uploaded anything on it yet. I do post my stuff on my deviant art tho. daioium User Profile | DeviantArt
And I will definitvely check your writing out. Inspiration is always good.

My main thread is My latest Agent Aika posts
(Similar content is found in my accounts on pixiv and deviantart, but this site is best because I can easily upload pictures to supplement my text.)

I just noticed that I have 13k views, which makes my thread one of the most viewed under Ryona!

Really hoping to see more Aika fans who get ideas from my writings, and then go on to create Aika content. Kind of like how the original guy who created Pricom has created a fan base around Pricom, and now there are more and more people who write or draw Pricom stuff!

Anichggs

Casual Client
Hi. I'm anichgs.

I happened to know this page and joined it.
Thankfully, I found that there was a user who promoted my poor work.

I post some pictures that I worked on to say hello.

Attachments

• 84566488-a3696c60a97e0888b5e8c8f91b4f90fe_p4.png
    84566488-a3696c60a97e0888b5e8c8f91b4f90fe_p4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 331
  • 85054910_p0.png
    85054910_p0.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 335
  • 85065253_p2.png
    85065253_p2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.