Zako

holhorse

Swell Supporter
The monster girl RPG made by the same guy who did those awesome Aika fanarts and the Sailor Moon fangame is going to be released on the next day! If anyone is able to buy this game, please give it to me. I'm going to extract all of the hentai CGs from this game!

I have this game now!! Contact me as soon as possible!!

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Invader Girls VS The Prince
Tsukachan Tsukachan is right!!
I played it for a while... A truly masterpiece!!
I recorded few story and H scene, please check them out!!

Prince defeated Kung Fu girl.
Prince versus Killer Racoon
Prince's first date...

Game creator's Pixiv and blog:
格闘娘と女の子敵キャラとおねショタ絵を描くブログ
PIXIV - 78
I already played it too, and the Kung Fu/Kempo girl is my favorite zako in the game. Her name is Suzaku though.
She's pretty thicc and muscular, but she was pretty easy to defeat! Sadly she wasn't fucked by the prince. I would've love to see her abs!

But if Suzaku defeats the prince, she will grab his small penis with her muscular hands and use a backbreaker on him.

Fun fact: Suzaku was inspired by the Kempo girl from Aika R-16 who was defeated with a golf club into her skull.

The artist, 78 used to drew her few years ago. I really love how he made her from a normal girl into a muscular and buxom fighter with meaty arms and legs, well-toned abs, large breasts and a pair of boomerang panties that replaces her normal panties.

Last edited:

holhorse

Swell Supporter
I will study two cases for you~

The monster girl "Racoon Killer" given order by Amazoness army to take the orphanage's young men as hostage.
QQ截图20201112190841.png

The amazon commander left Racoon Killer to fight the prince.
QQ截图20201112190743.png

After the prince defeated her, they decided to take her custody temporary at that night. A young boy watched her unconscious body and think "This damn monster... Her boobs look so big...":
QQ截图20201112190813.png

At the night, the boy asked prince to help him sex with Racoon Killer. "She is a defeated monster, so it's our right to do whatever to her! And I just wanna experience sex with a proper tool!"
QQ截图20201112190912.png

The shotacon monster girl can not resist being such a closed contact with two young boys. They spent a good time before she transfer into prisoner camp as a war criminal.
QQ截图20201112190956.png

And you can see her at the camp, nothing bad happened to her, the prince just want to prevent these danger female enemies escaped.
unknown (2).png

This game has really satisfied H event recall mechanic.
Unlike other RPG Maker game, it actually let the enemies lived in the area, when the prince visited them, he remembered his first contact with her.
Very realistic way to deal the H scene replay, unlike some boring crystals storage room in normal RPG!!
unknown (3).png

The prince hated these invaders, but they are also pretty girls. So he ignored army general's suggestion and didn't kill them in battle. Just captured them for a possible force to rebuild his country after war.

Tsukachan

Club Regular
I will study two cases for you~

The monster girl "Racoon Killer" given order by Amazoness army to take the orphanage's young men as hostage.
View attachment 114283

The amazon commander left Racoon Killer to fight the prince.
View attachment 114287

After the prince defeated her, they decided to take her custody temporary at that night. A young boy watched her unconscious body and think "This damn monster... Her boobs look so big...":
View attachment 114286

At the night, the boy asked prince to help him sex with Racoon Killer. "She is a defeated monster, so it's our right to do whatever to her! And I just wanna experience sex with a proper tool!"
View attachment 114285

The shotacon monster girl can not resist being such a closed contact with two young boys. They spent a good time before she transfer into prisoner camp as a war criminal.
View attachment 114284

And you can see her at the camp, nothing bad happened to her, the prince just want to prevent these danger female enemies escaped.
View attachment 114289

This game has really satisfied H event recall mechanic.
Unlike other RPG Maker game, it actually let the enemies lived in the area, when the prince visited them, he remembered his first contact with her.
Very realistic way to deal the H scene replay, unlike some boring crystals storage room in normal RPG!!
View attachment 114288

The prince hated these invaders, but they are also pretty girls. So he ignored army general's suggestion and didn't kill them in battle. Just captured them for a possible force to rebuild his country after war.
That is one thicc raccoon!! I'm not a furry but I would love to fuck her!!

holhorse

Swell Supporter
Prince's first date...
A nice side story~
The prince want to enter the city that Amazoness Pierrot Corps controlled, he need a pierrot trooper's uniform to disguise.
QQ截图20201112193753.png

When he back to refugee camp to figure that out, a swimsuit girl told the prince that she loves him. They decided to date on a beach to sure if they fits each other or not.
QQ截图20201112193819.png

The prince was tempted by the girl for her hand job and love confession
unknown (4).png

And the prince agreed to give his virgin(yes, even harassed dozen of female soldiers and monster girls, he is still a cherry boy...) to her when they back to the camp.
QQ截图20201112194146.png

He go to fitting room first to sneak the underwear of his lover, but he found out that in her normal outfits, there is a pierrot suit under her dress.
unknown (5).png

As she can't not remain her cover any longer, she told the prince that she is a Pierrot Sargent of Pierrot Corp, her purpose is cheating the prince and making him to Pierrot Trooper's slave.
unknown (6).png

Her despicable conspiracy enrage the prince, and he decided to beat her really hard!
unknown (7).png

After the prince defeated her, he found out that her clown suit can let him disguised as one of them.
unknown (8).png

So he undressed this evil zako.
unknown (9).png

He though that's not enough humiliating for her. So he grab her panty, too. As trophy.
System message: You obtain the equipment "The white panty smell like betrayal"!
unknown (10).png

Then his rage made him punish her further for her crime.
unknown (11).png

After he released his rage, he sent this unconscious trooper to prison camp.
unknown (12).png

A very satisfied minor zako side story for me!!

KyuJuEX099

Vivacious Visitor
Wonder if any of you guys get a hold of this Voice Drama and the images?

yumi3_2m.jpg

triet92

Casual Client
Wonder if any of you guys get a hold of this Voice Drama and the images?

View attachment 114580

I did. The voice clip are literally just some voice actress scolding you lol

Top Bottom