Zako

IronE

Vivacious Visitor
Funny, I assumed at first the weirdly dressed blue haired girl is the villain, compared to her the brown haired chick looks practically normal.

Yeah that is one of the hottest Aika scenes. I love that KO move.
I love the pony tail delmo from that scene. She really gives it her best, taking three big hits before she finally goes down.

Silly irony, but coincidentally I got three 'Seriously Likeable' awards from this site on the same day, probably for this content and some others that I posted recently.

The craziest thing is that I'm 'Seriously Likeable' for posting stuff about pretty girls being bashed up?

Oh well, better emphasize, they're Nazis or Nazi-like, they are villains, so it is ok to think this way!
It's important that nobody actually gets hurt (to me). While Nazis deserve it, it wouldn't be something I'd enjoy on the level of a cartoon or video game baddie getting their just deserts.

IronE

Vivacious Visitor

AikaHFan

Casual Client
Hey, welcome here! If you have a pixiv account I would follow it!
And if you like sexy zako, surely you like Agent Aika? I have lots of writings here on this forum! Hope you can get some inspirations with my writings!

daioium

Potential Patron
Hey, welcome here! If you have a pixiv account I would follow it!
And if you like sexy zako, surely you like Agent Aika? I have lots of writings here on this forum! Hope you can get some inspirations with my writings!
Yo, thank you. I do have a pixiv account, but I havent uploaded anything on it yet. I do post my stuff on my deviant art tho. daioium User Profile | DeviantArt
And I will definitvely check your writing out. Inspiration is always good.

AikaHFan

Casual Client
Yo, thank you. I do have a pixiv account, but I havent uploaded anything on it yet. I do post my stuff on my deviant art tho. daioium User Profile | DeviantArt
And I will definitvely check your writing out. Inspiration is always good.
My main thread is My latest Agent Aika posts
(Similar content is found in my accounts on pixiv and deviantart, but this site is best because I can easily upload pictures to supplement my text.)

I just noticed that I have 13k views, which makes my thread one of the most viewed under Ryona!

Really hoping to see more Aika fans who get ideas from my writings, and then go on to create Aika content. Kind of like how the original guy who created Pricom has created a fan base around Pricom, and now there are more and more people who write or draw Pricom stuff!

AikaHFan

Casual Client
Hi. I'm anichgs.

I happened to know this page and joined it.
Thankfully, I found that there was a user who promoted my poor work.

I post some pictures that I worked on to say hello.
Your work is very promising.
Are you also on deviantart or pixiv? Would love to see more!

Top Bottom