Zako (9 Viewers)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Whoa, that's a surprise. I guess it makes sense I've never heard of it because of the nationality restrictions. How does the game play? It looks like a TPS with cover, is there a melee system?

Man I don't even know how to LOOK for information on this!

Last edited by a moderator:

silencedsentry

Potential Patron
It's been awhile, but I am back for a little bit. Has anyone heard of Deception IV: Blood Ties? You play as the Devil's daughter, laying and setting traps to kill the twelve saints. For example, when you kill the female zakos, your traps can strip them of their armor/clothes. :P

Here a video:

eLEOnore

Avid Affiliate

Maybe it's my stupid thing but I don't consider boss characters as zakos (she is the first boss in the game you encounter), only like general henchwomen or female minions. By the way, Denjinmakai II has got some zakos, and I just found two pretty awesome fanart at pixiv:
??? - ??????/?Deadmoon?????? [pixiv]
[R-18]?????2 ?? ???/?Deadmoon???? [pixiv]
And the original sprite rip:
http://spritedatabase.net/files/arcade/2274/Sprite/Enemy13.png

Denjinmakai I (or Ghost Chaser Densei)'s got a zako too, here's the spirte rip:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/42/44810.png

I have LITERALLY NO IDEA what the hell is going on in the bottom (last line) on this picture, I've never seen that in the game at all.

ran

Club Regular
Maybe it's my stupid thing but I don't consider boss characters as zakos (she is the first boss in the game you encounter), only like general henchwomen or female minions. By the way, Denjinmakai II has got some zakos, and I just found two pretty awesome fanart at pixiv:
??? - ??????/?Deadmoon?????? [pixiv]
[R-18]?????2 ?? ???/?Deadmoon???? [pixiv]
And the original sprite rip:
http://spritedatabase.net/files/arcade/2274/Sprite/Enemy13.png

Denjinmakai I (or Ghost Chaser Densei)'s got a zako too, here's the spirte rip:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/42/44810.png

I have LITERALLY NO IDEA what the hell is going on in the bottom (last line) on this picture, I've never seen that in the game at all.

This is my favorite zako. However, few people are interested in drawing her. I do not know why.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for late to answer,quite busy these days.

I don't know anything about this series. Why is your character dressed like Cammy? That is amazing.
In China they care less about Intellectual Property,
so you know what it mean....
Also there has Ahri(LOL),Chun Li(SF)..etc skin in game too.

Shadow Princesses look great for elite zako possess some skills and looks. I like :3
5 execute moves? I think I saw 3 here. How are other 2 moves like when they performed that on you?
Glad You like her :)
I will post more in future.
(The game just ban all Screen Recorder in latest patch, I am trying to solve this problem.)

Whoa, that's a surprise. I guess it makes sense I've never heard of it because of the nationality restrictions. How does the game play? It looks like a TPS with cover, is there a melee system?Man I don't even know how to LOOK for information on this!
It's a game made by same engine of Gears of War,
So it's pretty similar with GOW too.

R

Rando

It's been awhile, but I am back for a little bit. Has anyone heard of Deception IV: Blood Ties? You play as the Devil's daughter, laying and setting traps to kill the twelve saints. For example, when you kill the female zakos, your traps can strip them of their armor/clothes. :P

Man, too bad it's for the PS3. I don't have a console, and even if I did, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing this game in the living room. Still, I love the whole trapping aspect, brings a whole new way of defeating your enemies. Not to mention the massive potential for other things...

EDIT:
Did some digging and apparently the game is pretty cool! There are many kinds of enemies, male and female.

The traps are separated into three categories: Elaborate (for chaining combos and moving enemies), Sadistic (massive damage) and Humiliating (small damage, good for linking traps). There are many kinds of traps, and some stages even have built-in traps and special "trapmobiles", which are basically moving parts that give you a special combo and extra points when triggered properly. Here are some screenshots I found while scrounging the net for pics and videos:

4 (1).jpg gimik2-2.jpg maxresdefault-2.jpg Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.02.23.png

There's actually a short thread on it, with links to videos. http://www.undertow.club/normal-games/5396-deception-iv-blood-ties.html

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 563
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 520
  • sc3-2.jpg
    sc3-2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 513
  • sc5-2.jpg
    sc5-2.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 524
  • sc7-2 (1).jpg
    sc7-2 (1).jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.01.51.png
    Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.01.51.png
    705.9 KB · Views: 460
  • Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.02.34.png
    Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.02.34.png
    910.7 KB · Views: 451
  • Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.02.39.png
    Screenshot 2014-05-06 19.02.39.png
    874.9 KB · Views: 452

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Bioshock Infinite was an extremely disappointing game imo. Dumbed down gameplay and a story that took a nose dive half way through the game. One area which it did not dissapoint was the Zako content. Hoooollyyyy shit. Here is the zako I snapshotted in my first (and probably only) playthrough of the game. Maybe I should have turned the blood down or off. Some of these (especially Daisy) are a bit gory for my taste

2014-05-03_00001.jpg 2014-05-03_00005.jpg 2014-05-03_00006.jpg 2014-05-03_00007.jpg 2014-05-03_00008.jpg 2014-05-03_00009.jpg 2014-05-03_00010.jpg 2014-05-03_00011.jpg 2014-05-03_00012.jpg 2014-05-04_00002.jpg 2014-05-04_00003.jpg 2014-05-04_00005.jpg 2014-05-04_00010.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, female character's bodyshape isn't the same as theirs. You can also parry them and knock them down, putting them in the position I attached.

I donno exactly what they are, you can't see their whole face. Their leader either turned herself into a snake or was a snake and then cut her own head off, so who knows what they are.

Attachments

• tumblr_n5fxqt3FB71rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n5fxqt3FB71rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 516

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
The latest wolfenstein doesn't have any zako like the previous games did, which is quite disappointing really, oh well. It is a fine game though.

eLEOnore

Avid Affiliate
The latest wolfenstein doesn't have any zako like the previous games did, which is quite disappointing really, oh well. It is a fine game though.
I don't know who shares this opinion, but I'm happy about it, because in Wolfenstein (2009) their design was really awful. I loved the ones better in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so it's better not having zakos at all than having a poorly designed duo.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
????2 ?????? - YouTube

I found the map with the female zako for Final mission online or whatever, this game has a new name for every country so it was a little hard tracking it down. Its dissapointing they don't comprise an entire enemy set, they have a bunch of guys tagging along, but they are from the standard enemy set of the game. The zakos come in 4 varieties, grunt, stealth, sniper and melee, each has a different model.

Emzfrost

Potential Patron
vlcsnap-2012-03-19-01h06m48s186.png vlcsnap-2012-03-26-23h38m26s255.png vlcsnap-2012-03-27-02h00m08s7.png vlcsnap-2012-03-27-09h59m50s251.png vlcsnap-2012-03-27-10h03m44s134.png vlcsnap-2012-03-27-10h36m46s128.png
I love the blonde dominatrix from Watchmen but I love the red headed or brunette dominatrix just as much. I took some screens of her from my playthrough, just thought she needs some loving as well from the forum. I'm thinking about hiring some artists to do commissions with her duoing with the blonde dominatrix!

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part II (where those dominatrixes are from) is $2.49 on Steam right now. You'll have to play through the first two stages once to get to them, but once you do, you can start on their stage.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Lethal Enforcers I and II

Would these count as live-action zako? Lethal Enforcers and the second one are arcade shooting games that used digitized actors as zako, innocent civilians, and bosses. The first two are from the first game which had a modern-day theme, and the rest are from the second game which had a western theme. The stages can be played in any order. The first image is from the Bank Robbery, and the second image is from Chinatown Assault. The woman in the third image appears in multiple stages: the Bank Robbery, the Train Robbery, and the Hide-Out. The fourth and fifth images are also from the Hide-Out. I saved the best for last; the sixth image is from the Saloon Showdown. She doesn't simply appear, shoot, and retreat; she walks into the scene, pulls the gun from under her dress, and fearlessly and confidently stays on screen while firing constantly. There is another version of her who does retreat, but she pulls the gun from her cleavage and puts it back there after she fires.

Attachments

PSOGL2_001.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 620

PSOGL2_002.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 325

PSOGL2_003.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 329

PSOGL2_004.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 304

PSOGL2_005.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 317

PSOGL2_006.bmp
2.8 MB · Views: 304

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
I love the blonde dominatrix from Watchmen but I love the red headed or brunette dominatrix just as much. I took some screens of her from my playthrough, just thought she needs some loving as well from the forum. I'm thinking about hiring some artists to do commissions with her duoing with the blonde dominatrix!

I certainly hope you get to produce some more artwork of these ladies, I really cant get enough! I'd like to commission something myself but I have kind of a backlog atm :(

You got me playing watchmen again, I've said it before but some of they are so sexy - in appearance, fighting style and attitude.

Normally I like reverse ryona best but some the finishers you can perform on them are just awesome, I found a couple more videos here:
watchmen - the end is nigh ALL FINISHING MOVES - YouTube (Rorschach and Nite Owl near the end)
Watchmen The End is Nigh - Rorschach montage - YouTube (massive Rorschach montage)

I don't know much about modding but I'd love to be able to do some mods on this. Just some simple stuff like making all the enemies on all levels into dominatrixes, make them playable, or more advanced stuff like extra moves. Id be happy just to be able to extract the models to use in XNALara or Gmod.

I tried looking at the game data file but from what i could see (i'm a novice) it doesnt seem to have a standard compression so I'm at a dead end - is anyone interested in trying some modding? Maybe we could collaborate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.