Zako (4 Viewers)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Shabazik and Ko Corral are goldmines for this stuff. It seems to be their wheelhouse, although KO is doing something else now.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I coloured a bunch of Shabazik's stuff because I was bored... I suck at photoshop though...
expeditionary_imperial_forces_by_ko_corral-d30mxo9.jpg helreign_conjuress_by_ko_corral-d4cct94.jpg helreign_warrior_on_guard_duty_by_ko_corral-d5ftn1k.jpg the_remnant__equip_your_character__by_ko_corral-d6qymf5.jpg the_remnant__helreign_decoy_by_ko_corral-d5x40dm.jpg the_remnant__helreign_warriors_by_ko_corral-d6n3l8f.jpg Untitled.jpg

gearing_up_shado_by_shabazik-d6kindh.jpg h_hey___by_shabazik-d6cwihu.jpg jen_the_shado_by_shabazik-d7ivotg.jpg l_etranger_by_ko_corral-d6h3drd.jpg Molly Anderson.jpg recruitment_center_by_shabazik-d6j13ic.jpg shado_babe_by_shabazik-d6nz8w7.jpg shado_guard_wardrobe_malfunction_by_shabazik-d643iof.jpg shado_rookies_by_ko_corral_by_shabazik-d77tesc.jpg shado_sniper_by_shabazik-d6cwd83.jpg taking_the_world_by_storm_by_ko_corral-d6bc794.jpg

another_neo_delmo_coloring_by_keibree-d5h06i2.jpg new_recruit_trial_a_color_by_keibree-d5gzyrb.jpg blue_delmo_recruit_color_by_keibree-d5gzwgw.jpg gonah_and_teral_colored_by_keibree-d5hjq8n.jpg neo_delmo_after_dark_coloring_by_keibree-d5h0b10.jpg neo_delmo_tease_by_keibree-d5h0qr1.jpg neo_delmos_after_dark_2_by_keibree-d5h0qlu.jpg rali__s_bad_day__coloring_by_keibree-d5h29jr.jpg remnant_room_for_one_more_by_keibree-d5h0xrh.jpg when_worlds_collide__coloring_by_keibree-d5h0qos.jpg yet_another_delmo_recoloring_by_keibree-d5h08s8.jpg

A few more on my deviantart I think... http://keibree.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited by a moderator:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I always liked your coloring on those guys' stuff. The linework is great, but a little bit of color makes it come alive to me.

Dark Blood Online, a hilariously named F2P Diablo/DFO game, has relaunched on steam. I found two old videos that indicate it might have some zako in it, but I don't know how far in those were or if they're still around. Speaking of DFO, DFO ALSO relaunched! It definitely has zako in it, this famous lady for instance:
Femalebrigand.png

But it's pretty deep in. I don't know if image and voice extraction is enough for anyone else, but I'd recommend that since they're all 2D sprites and the files are pretty well understood.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
About Darkblood, the first 10 levels there is some zako in it, but then its 20 levels where you're fighting goblins and more goblins until you get back to zakos again. I have been playing this game recently and yeah it kind of sucks to get to level 30, but its not very hard, you just need to play for a couple of weeks though, the stress system limits you in what you can do.

Update: it actually sucks till 32, at that point they start throwing human enemies against you, they seem to be palette swaps of the player characters you can create, well initially but they do use different armor later on. Still around level 11-32 is alot of work, and alot of tedious grinding of goblins and whatever the hell the next tier of goblins are called.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Man, that's disappointing information weed. I was hoping it'd be like Diablo 2 where they threw the female enemies at you right away.

I've encountered a few hentai games that might be of interest. The first is Transformation Apocolypse Zuburiusu, which actually already has a thread that I didn't know about until I just started writing this post. All enemies are female, and you knock their clothes off and knock them down. The sprites are large and expressive, but man do I have issues with the jumps it makes you do to progress with floaty controls and with zako you just downed panting off to the side. It makes it difficult.
There's also Chronicles of Prey 1 and 2, which have a similar theme except not every enemy is female and the sprites aren't as animated or detailed. It is much easier though, since you can cheat by just modifying a text file. So you'll be likely to encounter every character they made.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
From rick and morty, zako with a touch of Yandere as well. A chubby (supposedly ugly, but not for me) maid named Lucy tries to rape some dude at Gunpoint, telling him to draw her naked, a girl throws a book at her and she collapses face down naked and unconscious, they have a short conversation over her body and throws the drawings over her naked body. was too stoned to figure out who any of the characters are (don't watch the show) or what exactly was going on, but i re-looked it up and took some screenshots. the episode is "ricksy business"

Lucy0.png Lucy2.png Lucy3.png Lucy4.png Lucy5.png Lucy6.png Lucy7.png Lucy8.png Lucy9.png Lucy10.png Lucy11.png Lucy12.png Lucy13.png

kahhoe

Vivacious Visitor
Hey anyone know any stealth games that do include female zako content
Games that I do know that had those
Batman Arkham franchise 3rd and 2nd installments
Metal Gear Solid 4

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
^^^All the Tenchu games barring the most recent one on the Wii have enemy female guards you can bump off. They are all very dated now (Tenchu Z alone is nearly 10 years old) but they were my very first exposure to the idea of female minions!

amytyl

Potential Patron

Attachments

• Drop (1).JPG
    Drop (1).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 556
  • Drop (4).JPG
    Drop (4).JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Still8bcaf37c.jpg
    Still8bcaf37c.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 504
  • Drop (7).JPG
    Drop (7).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 476
  • Drop (6).JPG
    Drop (6).JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 509
  • Drop (8).JPG
    Drop (8).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 493
  • Drop (9).JPG
    Drop (9).JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 487
  • Drop (11).JPG
    Drop (11).JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Drop.JPG
    Drop.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 580
  • Still8b86dcc9.jpg
    Still8b86dcc9.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Drop (12).JPG
    Drop (12).JPG
    41 KB · Views: 481

IronE

Club Regular
These pics of Avril Lavigne remind me of the dominatrix from Vendetta:
AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-nerble___avril_lavigne_maxim_08_123_798lo.jpg AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-07_pic_lo_6.jpg AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-pic_article_lo_5.jpg
vendetta-2-stampout.gif

Attachments

• AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-pic_lo_4.jpg
    AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-pic_lo_4.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 184
  • AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan_contents_2.jpg
    AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan_contents_2.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 171
  • AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-08_pic_122_921lo232942_7.jpg
    AvrilLavigne-Maxim-March08-HQscan-08_pic_122_921lo232942_7.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 183

Tigey

Casual Client
Those who are fans of the 'Seamen' and 'Snow Gorilla' Zakos from the Cobra anime may be interested to learn that there is an arcade shooter version, which features both, who are mercilessly blown away just like the show.

Unfortunately it seems to be arcade only, and limited to Japan only, which means that there are few vids (at least on English sites) and the quality is pretty poor. Still, nice to see these Zako again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.