1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX project (Duel Academy clothing etc)

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by blackdragoon06, Sep 16, 2012.

1. blackdragoon06

blackdragoon06 Potential Patron

Edit: Perhaps this should be moved to loader section?

Hi, if you've seen me post you'll probably know by now that one of my favourite character's is Asuka Tenjouin, otherwise known as Alexis Rhodes.

Her hair has been done a couple of times, though the earlier majority looked rather bad the newer versions are becoming more and more increasingly better with each revision.

The only major improvement I can think of is taking the more recent static png import and making it into a swf import so the back of her hair and possibly a small amount elsewhere moves.

My main goal is to not only eventually provide enough reference shots of her hair on it's own, but also reference shots of the duel academy clothing that she wears.

Which would be:
    Obelisk Blue jacket
    Obelisk Blue mini skirt
    Tight Black Shirt (Shown in the Japanese version where she shows the Shadow Key to Judai + Manjouyme (Jaden + Chazz)
    Fingerless Blue Dueling Gloves
    Obelisk Blue Ankle boots (Slight high heel to them)

If I could provide enough reference shots of these for someone to make them, that would be great.

Though I'm not too sure if male clothing is possible, I would also happily provide reference shots of the male clothing for say, a Slifer version of the male in SDT like Judai/Jaden.

Lastly someone has already provided many good GX backgrounds plus I had the idea of some with Yubel or Rei in the background aswell, so that would leave simple text dialogues which I could make for interactions such as Asuka/Alexis finally getting nasty with Judai/Jaden in his room or something.

(Will post my huge amount of pictures tomorrow since it's going to take some time)

If this works I'm also planning on doing something similar in terms of swf hair/clothing/backgrounds/dialogue for Majikoi and Taimanin Asagi aswell. Just depends if I can get the help I need since I can't really do it alone.

2. TDream

TDream Avid Affiliate

[nopics]

Oh..

3. PenKnight

PenKnight Swell Supporter

I think there is a bit of confusion on my part, because I was not too sure if the TC wanted to use shots from the anime or from other sourse.

Anyway, if anyone actuallywants to make mods based on the uniforms of Obelisk Blue, I found some pics you can use. A mix of anime, fanart and something from an video game

Attached Files:

4. dantethedarkprince

dantethedarkprince Club Regular Content Creator

I see. Those uniforms imparticular should be no sweat at all. I'll see what I can do..... be right back.

Okay done with the shirt and skirt... well the outline anyway. All I gotta do now is add the shading and round the edges. Oh and Make the gloves. Great refs by the way.

And to you blackdragoon Him clothes are VERY possible. Stop by my page and take a look around.

5. PenKnight

Hey, no prob!

6. dantethedarkprince

Is this something along the line of what you're wanting? I hope you don't mind, but I actually made the skirt a bit shorter than it appeared in the reference ;D. Oh man I just realized. I can't post the finished product here. You'll have to come visit my Loader Imports thread to get them. You can get in can't you?

[attachimg=1]

Done! You are the fan of the girl so you tell me if it is correct. I've never actually seen the show, but I did watch the original when it was the Battle Island

Attached Files:

7. PenKnight

I think the TC will bevery pleased with this!

8. Delev

Delev Potential Patron

Wow. That looks great, great job.

9. dantethedarkprince

10. blackdragoon06

Crap, I just want to say amazing job on the uniform. Nearly looks identical.

I did post loads of reference pictures a while ago, but it claimed I failed a security check or something so I'm going to try again later.

I guess the only thing I could say apart from "Damn" is maybe some shine on the gloves to make them less flat?

Like I said though, awesome and amazing job for that.

BTW, who is TC?

11. PenKnight

TC is short for "Topic Creator", in case anyone needs to know for future reference

12. dantethedarkprince

Ah. Okay well anyways the Costumes have been created for all three colors, and uploaded on my loader imports thread. As for the shine on the glove, they have a shadow underneath to give a less than flat appearance. You can't exactly see it on the screen shot, sorry.

13. blackdragoon06

How did you get to be so good? Just practice?

Also do you usually take requests, especially that fast?

14. dantethedarkprince

I did alot of drawing with Microsoft digital image pro 9, while making my Project Super Showdown movie. (Goku vs Superman) Also, I only did this one so fast because it seemed like a simple request with VERY good references I could work with.

15. blackdragoon06

So provided someone gives you good references and it's a possible request you'd consider it?

16. dantethedarkprince

Um....yeah, pretty much.

17. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Would to see that video whenever you are done with it.

Have you seen the "Movie Hulk vs Christopher Reeves Superman" video?

18. dantethedarkprince

Yeah I came across that one while I was surfing. Type in the keyword "superman" and "versus" and a lot of them pop up. I couldn't resist.

By the way. This is just a sample and it's still in development. But it's the SS5 I was planning to use, based off of a picture on deviantart.com

http://www.mediafire.com/?k2pzcgjju3x5xqa

19. blackdragoon06

By the way, how difficult are SWF imports.

20. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

@ dantethedarkprince -

Haha yeah! Look out Kal-El, there's a can of Super Saiyan Whup-@$$ comin' yer way!