Yu-Gi-Oh GX project (Duel Academy clothing etc) (1 Viewer)

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron
Edit: Perhaps this should be moved to loader section?

Hi, if you've seen me post you'll probably know by now that one of my favourite character's is Asuka Tenjouin, otherwise known as Alexis Rhodes.

Her hair has been done a couple of times, though the earlier majority looked rather bad the newer versions are becoming more and more increasingly better with each revision.

The only major improvement I can think of is taking the more recent static png import and making it into a swf import so the back of her hair and possibly a small amount elsewhere moves.

My main goal is to not only eventually provide enough reference shots of her hair on it's own, but also reference shots of the duel academy clothing that she wears.

Which would be:
Obelisk Blue jacket
Obelisk Blue mini skirt
Tight Black Shirt (Shown in the Japanese version where she shows the Shadow Key to Judai + Manjouyme (Jaden + Chazz)
Fingerless Blue Dueling Gloves
Obelisk Blue Ankle boots (Slight high heel to them)

If I could provide enough reference shots of these for someone to make them, that would be great.

Though I'm not too sure if male clothing is possible, I would also happily provide reference shots of the male clothing for say, a Slifer version of the male in SDT like Judai/Jaden.

Lastly someone has already provided many good GX backgrounds plus I had the idea of some with Yubel or Rei in the background aswell, so that would leave simple text dialogues which I could make for interactions such as Asuka/Alexis finally getting nasty with Judai/Jaden in his room or something.

(Will post my huge amount of pictures tomorrow since it's going to take some time)

If this works I'm also planning on doing something similar in terms of swf hair/clothing/backgrounds/dialogue for Majikoi and Taimanin Asagi aswell. Just depends if I can get the help I need since I can't really do it alone.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
I think there is a bit of confusion on my part, because I was not too sure if the TC wanted to use shots from the anime or from other sourse.

Anyway, if anyone actuallywants to make mods based on the uniforms of Obelisk Blue, I found some pics you can use. A mix of anime, fanart and something from an video game

Attachments

• Obelisk Blue Uniforms.jpg
    Obelisk Blue Uniforms.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 246
  • ObeliskBlueGirls.jpg
    ObeliskBlueGirls.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Ra Yellow Girls Uniform.jpg
    Ra Yellow Girls Uniform.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Slifer Red Girls Uniform.jpg
    Slifer Red Girls Uniform.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 204
  • yu_gi_oh_gx_obelisk_blue_girls_by_runaboy-d37jjg3.jpg
    yu_gi_oh_gx_obelisk_blue_girls_by_runaboy-d37jjg3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 359

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I see. Those uniforms imparticular should be no sweat at all. I'll see what I can do..... be right back.

Okay done with the shirt and skirt... well the outline anyway. All I gotta do now is add the shading and round the edges. Oh and Make the gloves. Great refs by the way.

And to you blackdragoon Him clothes are VERY possible. Stop by my page and take a look around.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
I see. Those uniforms imparticular should be no sweat at all. I'll see what I can do..... be right back.

Okay done with the shirt and skirt... well the outline anyway. All I gotta do now is add the shading and round the edges. Oh and Make the gloves. Great refs by the way.

And to you blackdragoon Him clothes are VERY possible. Stop by my page and take a look around.

Hey, no prob!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Is this something along the line of what you're wanting? I hope you don't mind, but I actually made the skirt a bit shorter than it appeared in the reference ;D. Oh man I just realized. I can't post the finished product here. You'll have to come visit my Loader Imports thread to get them. You can get in can't you?

[attachimg=1]

Done! You are the fan of the girl so you tell me if it is correct. I've never actually seen the show, but I did watch the original when it was the Battle Island

Attachments

• progress.png
    progress.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 3,141

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
Is this something along the line of what you're wanting? I hope you don't mind, but I actually made the skirt a bit shorter than it appeared in the reference ;D. Oh man I just realized. I can't post the finished product here. You'll have to come visit my Loader Imports thread to get them. You can get in can't you?

[attachimg=1]

Done! You are the fan of the girl so you tell me if it is correct. I've never actually seen the show, but I did watch the original when it was the Battle Island

I think the TC will bevery pleased with this!

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron
Crap, I just want to say amazing job on the uniform. Nearly looks identical.

I did post loads of reference pictures a while ago, but it claimed I failed a security check or something so I'm going to try again later.

I guess the only thing I could say apart from "Damn" is maybe some shine on the gloves to make them less flat?

Like I said though, awesome and amazing job for that.

BTW, who is TC?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Ah. Okay well anyways the Costumes have been created for all three colors, and uploaded on my loader imports thread. As for the shine on the glove, they have a shadow underneath to give a less than flat appearance. You can't exactly see it on the screen shot, sorry.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I did alot of drawing with Microsoft digital image pro 9, while making my Project Super Showdown movie. (Goku vs Superman) Also, I only did this one so fast because it seemed like a simple request with VERY good references I could work with.

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron
dantethedarkprince said:
I did alot of drawing with Microsoft digital image pro 9, while making my Project Super Showdown movie. (Goku vs Superman) Also, I only did this one so fast because it seemed like a simple request with VERY good references I could work with.

So provided someone gives you good references and it's a possible request you'd consider it?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
dantethedarkprince said:

Would to see that video whenever you are done with it.

Have you seen the "Movie Hulk vs Christopher Reeves Superman" video?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ dantethedarkprince -

Haha yeah! Look out Kal-El, there's a can of Super Saiyan Whup-@$$ comin' yer way!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah no kidding ;D. That's just my basic version, Im still adding to it to make it a bit longer and more dramatic. It's been downloaded 30 time already!

Also, there's a few bit's of it uploaded to youtube as previews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdLbO-W0Dyo&feature=plcp

And to you blackdragoon, come to my loader thread and download the Loader Modding Tutorial. It's a visual aide that will show you just what to do.

Are these the uniforms you're wanting?

Oblesisk Blue:
Obelisk_Blue_Uniform_-_MALE.png

Slifer Red:
2)
Slifer_Red_Uniform_-_MALE.png

Ra Yellow:
T134536337819e5cef3803b71576eb37c2c4c1806400a.png

And I don't know about this?
Obelisk_Blue_Uniform_-_WHITE_INVERTED.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.