Younger Sister dialong (1 Viewer)

SunDial29

Potential Patron
Girlfriend or boyfriend younger sister.

She likes girls/boys and willing to steal from brother/sister

f93

Casual Client
To clarify:
You are making a dialogue request. In this dialogue, the girl should be the younger sister of your girlfriend (or boyfriend, but I'd probably end up writing one side first and splitting it into two versions later). She's trying to seduce you away from her older sister.

Am I right in assuming you meant to post this in reply to one of the dialogue request topics? I checked your post history and noticed you've made several requests in them before, which were always vague enough that I kind of ignored them.
Big Sister teaching little brother how have right sexual intercourse.
Aunt and nephew dialog.
Uncle and niece dialog.
Can you make a dialogues from Umineko no naku koro ni.Higurashi's "Sibling".
The Cougars , Jessica and Maria Witches Furniture with Battler .
I will leave the combinations to you.
I was thinking every Female witch Furniture and family with Batter.
He is the Protagonist.I am leaving the order of The females to you

I hope I'm not asking too much when I say even a little detail helps - is the older sister saving herself for marriage and the younger one knows this, so she's seducing you with the promise of sex? Is the older sister away for a few weeks, and the younger one telling you she'll never find out about this (which could lead into her blackmailing you with photos anyway)? If people knew what kind of dialogues you were looking for they'd be more inclined to fill your requests.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Um, not sure if this is what your looking for...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1639.0 (Shameless plug)

Look for GIRLFRIEND'S OLDER SISTER. Older sister tries to steal her younger sisters boyfriend. Has multiple endings too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.