1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Younger Sister dialong

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by SunDial29, May 30, 2014.

1. SunDial29

SunDial29 Avid Affiliate

Girlfriend or boyfriend younger sister.

She likes girls/boys and willing to steal from brother/sister

2. f93

f93 Casual Client

To clarify:
    You are making a dialogue request. In this dialogue, the girl should be the younger sister of your girlfriend (or boyfriend, but I'd probably end up writing one side first and splitting it into two versions later). She's trying to seduce you away from her older sister.

Am I right in assuming you meant to post this in reply to one of the dialogue request topics? I checked your post history and noticed you've made several requests in them before, which were always vague enough that I kind of ignored them.

I hope I'm not asking too much when I say even a little detail helps - is the older sister saving herself for marriage and the younger one knows this, so she's seducing you with the promise of sex? Is the older sister away for a few weeks, and the younger one telling you she'll never find out about this (which could lead into her blackmailing you with photos anyway)? If people knew what kind of dialogues you were looking for they'd be more inclined to fill your requests.

3. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Um, not sure if this is what your looking for...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1639.0 (Shameless plug)

Look for GIRLFRIEND'S OLDER SISTER. Older sister tries to steal her younger sisters boyfriend. Has multiple endings too...

4. SunDial29

SunDial29 Avid Affiliate

That is the general idea.
    I tried to write a dialog myself but no dice.