Yandere Simulator Hairs (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter deamonsead
  • Start date
  • Watchers 10
D

deamonsead

Some of the characters in what's done of Yandere Simulator so far have really cute hair. I have a request for two hairstyles in particular, if anyone feels up to it, but people can add more if they wish. The two I'm asking for are Pippi Osu and Haruto Yuto. Reference images are at the end of the post. (forgive me if i attached them wrong, this is my first forum post. :P)

Removed reference images corresponding to completed characters.

Attachments

• HarutoYuto1.png
    HarutoYuto1.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 211
  • HarutoYuto2.png
    HarutoYuto2.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 240
  • HarutoYuto3.png
    HarutoYuto3.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Awesome, can you make the other Girls as well?
  1. tomastosecky completed the first hairstyle two months ago.
    • He's a novice modder. He would probably have appreciated some feedback, constructive criticism, and messages of support. Nobody offer any.
    • Now you're requesting eleven additional characters. That's a bit greedy.
    • There's no guarantee that tomastosecky is even interested in working on this series anymore.
  2. These reference images aren't great. I understand that anime-style fanart probably isn't available, but you should at least optimize your graphics settings before taking screenshots.
    • Set the resolution as high as possible; 720p is a bit low.
    • Force FSAA on.
    • Narrow the FOV so that there's less negative space.
    • These changes will probably harm your framerate - the game may be borderline unplayable. Doesn't matter. Get the screenshots and then you can revert to normal settings.
    • Most of your images are probably usable, but extreme dark and bright designs call for special attention.
      • Shots of the black-haired teacher should be taken with brighter (e.g. outdoor) lighting to reveal details.
      • The pink-haired girl needs less intense (e.g. indoor) lighting because the shading and highlights in her hairstyle are being washed out.
  3. Host your reference images offsite. Attachments should be used only for high-value content (such as finished hair PNGs, or SWF mod files).
  4. The names of the characters should appear among the reference images. If someone is working on your request then they should be able to setup their filenames appropriately, without the need to do additional research.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
  1. tomastosecky completed the first hairstyle two months ago.
    • He's a novice modder. He would probably have appreciated some feedback, constructive criticism, and messages of support. Nobody offer any.
    • Now you're requesting eleven additional characters. That's a bit greedy.
    • There's no guarantee that tomastosecky is even interested in working on this series anymore.
  2. These reference images aren't great. I understand that anime-style fanart probably isn't available, but you should at least optimize your graphics settings before taking screenshots.
    • Set the resolution as high as possible; 720p is a bit low.
    • Force FSAA on.
    • Narrow the FOV so that there's less negative space.
    • These changes will probably harm your framerate - the game may be borderline unplayable. Doesn't matter. Get the screenshots and then you can revert to normal settings.
    • Most of your images are probably usable, but extreme dark and bright designs call for special attention.
      • Shots of the black-haired teacher should be taken with brighter (e.g. outdoor) lighting to reveal details.
      • The pink-haired girl needs less intense (e.g. indoor) lighting because the shading and highlights in her hairstyle are being washed out.
  3. Host your reference images offsite. Attachments should be used only for high-value content (such as finished hair PNGs, or SWF mod files).
  4. The names of the characters should appear among the reference images. If someone is working on your request then they should be able to setup their filenames appropriately, without the need to do additional research.
Thanks for the Reply :)

I made a new Post, where I only ask for 5 Characters and shot new Pictures in the highest Resolution (hope they're now okay)

Last edited:

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
I love the Game and would like to ask if someone could make [images removed for the sake of a short post]
I made Midori! This is my first mod, so I hope it's alright. I'm planning to make more Yandere Simulator hairs throughout the week! (Made Midori first because she's my favorite, but I'll be doing Yandere-chan next.)

Attachments

• midori gurin.png
    midori gurin.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 532
  • 2016-04-16 05_41_41-www.lolhentai.net_sdt_SDT_1_21_1b.swf.png
    2016-04-16 05_41_41-www.lolhentai.net_sdt_SDT_1_21_1b.swf.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 481

stuntcock

Content Creator
I made Midori! This is my first mod, so I hope it's alright.
It's quite alright! You've used the layers correctly and I can't spot any obvious errors. My only complaint would be that the outline thickness varies a bit -- it's almost invisible near the forehead, but it becomes quite thick behind the shoulder.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

If you'd like to post your work on the Downloads section then please feel free to do so. It probably isn't necessary for a "niche" game like Yandere Simulator, because people interested in the game can simply watch this thread. However, it would allow people to discover your work while searching for related tags (such as "green hair" or "high school" or "ponytail").

P.S. Your image filename suggests that you're playing SDT via the copy hosted on the lolhentai website. If you need help setting up a local copy then there are a few guides available to help out. Running a local copy would give you the ability to customize your gameplay experience with various Loader mods. For example, I use @sby's animtools mod to adjust the girl's posture and hide the male character - allowing me to generate preview images with a "minimalist" style and few distractions.

If you already have a local folder set up, and you merely used the lolhentai site as a "clean" environment to quickly test your hairstyle and grab a few in-game screenshots, then please ignore the preceding paragraph.

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
It's quite alright! You've used the layers correctly and I can't spot any obvious errors. My only complaint would be that the outline thickness varies a bit -- it's almost invisible near the forehead, but it becomes quite thick behind the shoulder.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

If you'd like to post your work on the Downloads section then please feel free to do so. It probably isn't necessary for a "niche" game like Yandere Simulator, because people interested in the game can simply watch this thread. However, it would allow people to discover your work while searching for related tags (such as "green hair" or "high school" or "ponytail").

P.S. Your image filename suggests that you're playing SDT via the copy hosted on the lolhentai website. If you need help setting up a local copy then there are a few guides available to help out. Running a local copy would give you the ability to customize your gameplay experience with various Loader mods. For example, I use @sby's animtools mod to adjust the girl's posture and hide the male character - allowing me to generate preview images with a "minimalist" style and few distractions.

If you already have a local folder set up, and you merely used the lolhentai site as a "clean" environment to quickly test your hairstyle and grab a few in-game screenshots, then please ignore the preceding paragraph.
Thanks so much for the advice! I'll be using one consistent line thickness for my next hair, and I was using lolhentai purely for the fast loading times. I also plan to post in the downloads section once I have a few more hairs under my belt.

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
Heeeeeeere's Yandere-chan! Looks like all that after-school hentai research is paying off! I tried a much more SDT-match style this time, let me know if you find an glitches or have any suggestions for ways I can improve these hairs.

(Also, I'm thinking of making a custom dialouge for Yandere-chan, but I'm in dire need of some ideas. Would people like to see her with her Senpai, doing a favor for a classmate, or something else? Please let me know!)

Attachments

• yandere chan.png
    yandere chan.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,567
  • 2016-04-16 07_49_46-Adobe Flash Player 17.png
    2016-04-16 07_49_46-Adobe Flash Player 17.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,596

Hank East

Content Creator
Heeeeeeere's Yandere-chan! Looks like all that after-school hentai research is paying off! I tried a much more SDT-match style this time, let me know if you find an glitches or have any suggestions for ways I can improve these hairs.

(Also, I'm thinking of making a custom dialouge for Yandere-chan, but I'm in dire need of some ideas. Would people like to see her with her Senpai, doing a favor for a classmate, or something else? Please let me know!)
I think her doing a favour for a classmate would be interesting, all while hating it of course ;)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

Really love your Ayano-Hair (and of course your Midori-Hair) and I hope we gonna see more Yansim-Hairs from you :smile:

Also I really looking forward to see the Favor Idea and I got a little Idea for Midori... how about she convinced Yandere Dev to make her Gaming Club being not just a Background Decoration?

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
Long time no see, huh? Sorry for the delay... Lots of stuff going on in my life blah blah blah, but let's get to the point. I made another hair, this time Oka Ruto. (IMO one of the hottest characters in the whole game...)

I'm still working on a dialogue for Ayano, but I've realized my intense lack of skill in the writing department. If I ever end up publishing it, it'll be a while.

Attachments

• Oka.png
    Oka.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 768
  • 2016-05-22 15_39_17-Adobe Flash Player 18.png
    2016-05-22 15_39_17-Adobe Flash Player 18.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 518

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.