Yandere Simulator Hairs (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter deamonsead
  • Start date
  • Watchers 10

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
Also I really looking forward to see the Favor Idea and I got a little Idea for Midori... how about she convinced Yandere Dev to make her Gaming Club being not just a Background Decoration?
This is such a good idea and I hope to make this someday! It also seems much easier than my original idea. Kudos to you, good person.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
This is such a good idea and I hope to make this someday! It also seems much easier than my original idea. Kudos to you, good person.

Thanks :smile: Also I love that you made Oka recently... unfortunally she gave me the Idea for yet another Dialog:

Virgin Sacrifice:
The Occult Club finally managed to summon a Demon, who is not happy about this and demands that a Virgin will give him a Blowjob and swallow his Cum. Oka is reluctantly doing this Sacrifice, not knowing that the Demons Cum gets more addicting every Time she swallows (first Time she hates it, then she grows to like it till she is completly addicted to it).

Last but not least... any Plans who your next Girl gonna be? :smile:

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
Last but not least... any Plans who your next Girl gonna be? :smile:

Next girl I'm planning to do is actually Info-chan, for my own purposes:wink:, but after that i'll move on to Kokona.

Also, I noticed that you removed a good majority of your requests. You should PM me (or post on my profile? I'm very new here IDK how this stuff works) with the rest of your requests, since I'll run out soon!

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Next girl I'm planning to do is actually Info-chan, for my own purposes:wink:, but after that i'll move on to Kokona.

Also, I noticed that you removed a good majority of your requests. You should PM me (or post on my profile? I'm very new here IDK how this stuff works) with the rest of your requests, since I'll run out soon!

Ooh... love to see Kokona sucking the Dick of her Date

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
So uh, here's something nobody asked for. An Info-chan hair!

Also, I'll be putting codes here for the girl's appearances to save you guys some effort. This time I included two, based upon a little... theory I have, so don't mind me... Refer to the attached preview to see the differences.
charName:Info-chan;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:1.075;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:100;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,71,18,28,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:1,0.8355000000000001;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,0,0,0,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:mari,84,0,6,1;headwear:none,179,124,55,1,62,142,193,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0.51
charName:Info-chan;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:1.075;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:100;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,71,18,28,1;breasts:1;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;herPenis:3,0.85,0.85;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:1,0.8355000000000001;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,0,0,0,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:mari,84,0,6,1;headwear:none,179,124,55,1,62,142,193,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0.51

Attachments

• infopreview.png
    infopreview.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 410
  • info-chan.png
    info-chan.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
T

Tacomann

Long time no see, huh? Sorry for the delay... Lots of stuff going on in my life blah blah blah, but let's get to the point. I made another hair, this time Oka Ruto. (IMO one of the hottest characters in the whole game...)

I'm still working on a dialogue for Ayano, but I've realized my intense lack of skill in the writing department. If I ever end up publishing it, it'll be a while.
Where did you get the uniform for Oka? I've been looking for one for a while and I can't find one. Nice work with the hairs by the way!

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
I love the Game and would like to ask if someone could make

Kokona Haruka,
I can try to make a static hair mod of Kokona Haruka for you if you like. But the hair references are a bit obsolete at the moment. So if you want a new version of her, please update the references, if not then not ;)

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
Done so far. Bit i´m not that happy with the neck-hair though, maybe i update it later when i get some time and figure out how to fix it. I made the hair crest a little bit shorter, because before you couldn´t see her eyes at all.

Attachments

• Kokonapreview.png
    Kokonapreview.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Kokona Haruka.png
    Kokona Haruka.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 284

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nice job as it is one of your first hair mods!
By the way, what graphic editor are you using?
i´m not that happy with the neck-hair though, maybe i update it later when i get some time and figure out how to fix it.
The bottom of the hair could be put a bit more on the right, but this is not a big issue.

If I may give you a little advice, you shouldn't draw so much hair on the TOP part (top left of the template) because it hides the cum landing on this part.
In this case, only the part covering the ear is necessary, as the "neck-hair" doesn't reach the shoulder height, nor the bangs.

You did a good work with the colour gradients, as it is one of the main problems when drawing hair mods.
If you make another version of this hair mod, I suggest that you add gradients to the bang by darkening the sides/lighting the middle, it will give some relief to it.
You can also add a left bang in the UNDER zone (bottom-left of the template), so the tip will be shown under her chin.

Anyway, this is a good hair mod, continue like this! :wink:

Last edited:

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
Nice job as it is one of your first hair mods!
By the way, what graphic editor are you using?
Well thank you thats nice to hear :smile: Yeah as i said some time before i can draw but not that good in digital drawing, so i try to learn a little bit. Currently i´m using Paint.net and Gimp 2.822 depending on the circumstance. Is there maybe a tutorial for using Inkscape on this Site?

The bottom of the hair could be put a bit more on the right, but this is not a big issue.
What do you exactly mean by more to the right. Can you maybe show me an edited version of what i can change for the better?
I Think the Problem is that the bottom hair or the neck hair as i called it, is made for a rounded neck character, just like the human body, but the SD Chan neck is more edgy so the hair goes further in the head.

you shouldn't draw so much hair on the TOP part (top left of the template) because it hides the cum landing on this part.
So if the curles cover the ears, should i only draw over the ear parts?

I suggest that you add gradients to the bang by darkening the sides/lighting the middle, it will give some relief to it.
You can also add a left bang in the UNDER zone (bottom-left of the template), so the tip will be shown under her chin.
I can try to do that yeah. Thanks for the advices it really helps me out to get better in the future

:wink:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Is there maybe a tutorial for using Inkscape on this Site?
I learned with Gingerless Soul's tutorial.
There are some little tricks I learnt since then, like doing pointy lines. I have to make my own tutorial for drawing SDT hair mods with Inkscape, to finish my "How to make a static hair mod" tutorial, but I am lazy as hell sometimes...

Here is what I would have done concerning the hair that can be removed, the bottom of the hair and the left bang:
Hbph9UT.png
(you can take it to replace yours if you want)

I can try to do that yeah.
Err, I don't think that you can actually... I guess that you just cropped the hair from a reference, not drawn it (what I thought first).
I saw the pixels you forgot to remove on your mod! :tongue:
SmpIIej.png
In fact, your ref was very good, as I couldn't see the difference from a properly drawn one at first!
(Do not be ashamed, I do this ref cutting all the time if I can. :rolleyes: It gives very good results and takes less than 20mn, compared to hours necessary to draw a PNG mod from scratch )

Last edited:

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
So i made a updated version of the Kokona Hair with some improvements :)

1. The neck hairs are now in the position as they should be
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2. Some new widening and shading here and there ( nothing big actually )
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

3, The pixels should be gone by now (hopefully). They where a pain in the ass to trace. I also added a left curly bang as it was advised from SyntaxTerror

Err, I don't think that you can actually
Ís it because it was "just cropped" or that you actually think i can´t do it, cause i don´t know if i should be offended now or not :confused:

Anyway, have fun with the new mod guys

Attachments

• Kokona Haruka 2.png
    Kokona Haruka 2.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 219

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Ís it because it was "just cropped" or that you actually think i can´t do it, cause i don´t know if i should be offended now or not :confused:
Do not misunderstood me, I said that it is usually impossible to modify the colours of a cropped reference, not that your are not capable of doing this.
You did a good job on your new version, continue like this!
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.