Xenotake (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Vosmug, the creator of Prisonkage, decided to put that project on halt and started making a hentai-aimed game due to popular demand. He released a early playable demo of the game. It has the same kind of graphics and animations of Prisonkage, altough not as gory. The gameplay is a classic side-scroller RoR where you shoot (or kick if close enough) unspeakable enemies trying not to get grabbed by them. This one actually makes you feel like you deserved dying when you do, instead of the cheap deaths from Prisonkage -_-

post5.jpg

From Vosmug's own words:

Controls:

Left/Right = Move

X = Fire/Kick
S = Dash
A = Change ammo type
Z/Y = Respawn Armor

Misc:

P = Restart Game
B/N/M: Create Enemies (Only in the first room)
F4 = FullScreen/Windowed
Esc = End Game

By the way: Pink bar when grappled is cool, red bar is death

Go check his blog for updates: Vosmug H | Me makes other games, maybe you'll like them

Last edited by a moderator:

???

Potential Patron
That's great and all, but if there is one thing I cant stand its when enemies politely wait around for you to get back up. I hope to high heaven that he changes it....

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Wow, the graphic of this game is amazing; sadly it features only abominations as enemies (so far?).

Thundragon

Potential Patron
That's great and all, but if there is one thing I cant stand its when enemies politely wait around for you to get back up. I hope to high heaven that he changes it....
Dash makes it impossible for them to get you, just spam it till you are far enough to shoot them away

M

mart243g

the mediafire link doesnt work for me T_T. it says invalid or deleted file. god i hate that messages

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
As expected mediafire has deleted the file; just wait until the author uploads it to another file sharing site.

B

bleeb

looks like a great game.. shame they deleted the link already, they're getting quicker it seems

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
So far I really like this game, it has a lot of potential. Not all the enemies are complete abominations though. On the first stage (as explained by his blog) you can spawn different enemies yourself by pressing B/N/M (the OP also explains that here). The M key in particular spawns more alien-like creatures that are much closer to normal than all the rest; they also have an H-attack.

Just for those who want to know, all the content I found so far in the current demo version:
- H-attack from flying beasts
- Vore/damage attack from the eye abominations (they eat you and if you keep pressing S enough but not completely to end it, it shows you an inside camera view)
- Death squish by tentacles in the sperm-like liquid stage when nude
- H-attack from the humanoid alien beasts (or bug creatures?)
- Bukkake when thrown on the ground in the white liquid on the second area

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Ok in this newest version the tentacles that come from the ground need to be nerfed. I found myself at one point where I would escape the grab and then immediately get grabbed again right after, making it impossible for me to go anywhere.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Ok in this newest version the tentacles that come from the ground need to be nerfed. I found myself at one point where I would escape the grab and then immediately get grabbed again right after, making it impossible for me to go anywhere.

The problems arise from them throwing you against the screen edge, where you can't fall back normally and dodge after. You can exploit the throw, however, just turn at the last moment before they grab you, and they throw you the way you want to go. Perfect trick once armour is gone and/or you can't dash!

Vosmug makes excellent graphics and animations, just hope he can improve the story and dialogue or get someone to help there.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
The game is out!!!!!
Release

It's $7 on Paypal, DLSite link isn't up yet.
From Vosmug's words:
First you download XT_main.zip which contains the main executable among other files, and by purchasing through PayPal you receive the other half of the files in your mail. The product you will be buying is called Xeno Files. Then you extract all the files from both ZIPs in the same folder, and you have a whole game.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
The game is out!!!!!
Release

It's $7 on Paypal, DLSite link isn't up yet.
From Vosmug's words:

Thanks for sharing! Just paid the 7 bucks and bought it. Hope I will enjoy it (mainly bought it as I liked and it seems he put a lot of work into the game)

*edit*
Ok, so I just finished it, its quite the long game considering the visual and animation quality but I know there are some things that the h-gaming community will not like so much.

Despite its length, the game only has a limited number of enemy types and as a result a limited number of h-animations. This is luckily countered with the story which also features a variety of cool h-animations. But there are no game over scenes and when you die you just are immediately put to the last checkpoint.

While some won't mind this so much, I know a lot of people will probably complain about this.

I am still glad in my purchase and would recommend buying this game. Its only 7 bucks and quite fun. But don't buy this if you are seeking purely for the h-content as I doubt it will be enough to satisfy you.

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
So yeah I bought it, and played through it. Only complaint I'd say is it was too easy. Apparently it's even got an easier difficulty. Maybe it's me and others would get some challenge out of it. Or maybe I'm the only one who enjoys challenge in these kinds of games. It's a bit disappointing playing a game with a female protagonist that's supposed to be trying to protect herself from a bunch of touchy grabby things, when the touchy grabby things die so easily to your infinite ammo. The struggle is part of the fun in my opinion, and there was none to be found by me here. Not to mention there's a stronger ammo type that you can pick up. I used it exclusively on bosses just to speed it up. Still for 7 bucks it has enough h content, a gallery to view all the alien animations (Cool I didn't see a single one playing through it :P), and clearly a lot of work was put into it. It's certainly one of the better games I've played and I'd probably give it a 7 out of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.