[PC] Xenophobia (1 Viewer)

Yurlungur

Potential Patron
I love Vosmug and I've been following his games since I happened upon his blog. I did check out his section about other guro games and that's how I found Splatter School (I'm a huge Splatter House fan) and Demonophobia. It does suck that he's taking time off of Prisonkage, but I understand how we kinda have to wait around his busy schedule.
I'm excited to see how Prisonkage works out, but I also wish we could've seen a finished Xenophobia. The horror factor in that game is what sold it for me; Demonophobia and Prisonkage don't quite compare, although Vosmug's game seems like it'll strike close.

Footguy

Potential Patron
I love Vosmug and I've been following his games since I happened upon his blog. I did check out his section about other guro games and that's how I found Splatter School (I'm a huge Splatter House fan) and Demonophobia. It does suck that he's taking time off of Prisonkage, but I understand how we kinda have to wait around his busy schedule.
I'm excited to see how Prisonkage works out, but I also wish we could've seen a finished Xenophobia. The horror factor in that game is what sold it for me; Demonophobia and Prisonkage don't quite compare, although Vosmug's game seems like it'll strike close.

I agree with you fully. I have what is known as a foot fetish hence my name. I loved Xenophobia and Prisonkage. I don't like how he is working on a Hentai game instead of Prisonkage but it is his decision and I can respect that. I mean I don't think that his Hentai game would bring in anything new that we haven't witnessed before or already isn't out there you know.

I was so hoping for some kind of trap that focuses on the protagonist's feet but I have yet to find a game that fits that description. Some of them come close but it isn't the sole focus. I have a thing for female feet.

Arikado

Potential Patron
Heyho, I know this toppic is veeeery old, but I´d love to play Xenophobia myself, yet I cannot start it on Windows 8.
I got Japanese settings, I tried to download like 20 different Programs and even had to install windows again because of the virus´ I downloaded along. Any Idea how I can start the game?
(As soon as I start the game / As soon as I click on Xenophobia.exe after less than 1 second a message appears, telling me Xenophobia is not working anymore.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.