Which version of flash player is best? (1 Viewer)

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
I've read different recommendations (10 and 11 suggested in a different help thread, 12 by a user) I'm using 32 right now, it's somewhat slow.

Also a working link to any good version would be appreciated, the Adobe site no longer has any

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I recommend flash player 10, its the latest version with out a mouse movement bug that tanks performance, you can also try the frame rate unlocker which can boost performance even though you get less than 30 or 60 fps in the first place and there is Start HD SDT which runs the Flash player at the highest performance, guaranteed.

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
I recommend flash player 10, its the latest version with out a mouse movement bug that tanks performance, you can also try the frame rate unlocker which can boost performance even though you get less than 30 or 60 fps in the first place and there is Start HD SDT which runs the Flash player at the highest performance, guaranteed.

holy moly, I hadn't heard of the framerate thing or HD SDT. thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.