Where Custom Char is stored? (1 Viewer)

Shaidon

Potential Patron
Hi,
I couldn't find an answer with the search, so I decide to make a topic about it. Sorry if was already answered.

I'm running SuperDeepthroat1_11_1b.swf with Adobe Flash Player 11 (projetor/standalone). I made a char, used the Save Character... (Store Custom Char), and the thumbnail was created. But because I downloaded a mod, I decided to change the swf to another folder to make it more organized. But now the custom character disappeared, as the game got to the default options. If I put the swf back to where it was, both configuration and the save reappear.
But I couldn't find where this information is saved. There are no other files or information on the registry.
So where it is? :-\

Thanks is advance.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I believe this information is not editable. You have to delete the save character and recreate it in its new location.

Faceless

Content Creator
Why not export the character list and then import it from the new location? That won't help with the settings, but at least you wouldn't have to rebuild all the characters.

Of course, I use the loader, so what do I know...

Shaidon

Potential Patron
I did that.
I just wish to know where the info is stored, since the flash recognize the configuration if I move back to where it was.
So its means that there are an unused info somewhere in my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.