What's Your thoughs about zakoes infertility? (1 Viewer)

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
So, everyone, I wanna know, do You care aboyt zakoes infertility? Or not? If You care, should them be fertille? Or they should be sterilized? Or, maybe they should be infertile from birth?

ran

Club Regular
I do not care. I prefer zakos to be physically normal women.
Of course, I do not like zako to be pregnant. Both the heroine and the boss should care about zakos' employment rights in regards to pregnancy.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
The thought has never crossed my mind. And now that it has, I can say that I don't care. It's not an aspect that I find relevant. Now that I've been made to consider it, I think clones would be steryl. That just makes sense to me, and I'm sure to the cloners as well.

For non clones, it seems weird to me that sterilization would be part of the hiring process.

All of this really just depends on what kind of story and world you're putting together. With enough rationale or clever effort I'm sure you could make it go either way.

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
I do not care. I prefer zakos to be physically normal women.
Of course, I do not like zako to be pregnant. Both the heroine and the boss should care about zakos' employment rights in regards to pregnancy.
Now, I'm interested: have You ever seen pregnant zakoes? And, if yes, where?

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
The thought has never crossed my mind. And now that it has, I can say that I don't care. It's not an aspect that I find relevant. Now that I've been made to consider it, I think clones would be steryl. That just makes sense to me, and I'm sure to the cloners as well.

For non clones, it seems weird to me that sterilization would be part of the hiring process.

All of this really just depends on what kind of story and world you're putting together. With enough rationale or clever effort I'm sure you could make it go either way.
"For non clones, it seems weird to me that sterilization would be part of the hiring process." - obvious, some zakoes'll sterilize themselves voluntury, but other can bee sterilized by their bosses for some reasobs: mothership will distract baddies from their job. Or, their ovarians can be removed to stop periods.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I honestly didn't think about it until now. There's several practical concerns with menstruation, and forced birth control is an actual part of human trafficking because people want the people they buy to work as much as they can.

In a darkly realistic scenario, sterilization could be a cold economic decision. Or a psychological thing, where it's just another way that the zako isn't allowed to imagine themselves as anything else.

But you can come up with a million ways something can be shitty, and the idea that the zako no longer have the ability to have kids even if they wanted to is just... sad, man.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
personally, my preference is to fuck as many zako bitches as possible, but none of them unintentionally become mothers. partially because that is unnecessary story baggage and in a "replay" value for them limits who you can do it to again. imagine a hero "going to work" once in a while, non-lethally takes (some) out, and there are some of them who he always enjoys using as his personal play things.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
About as much as I care about their dental healthcare.

But that would be a pretty good end to a zako ryona story - big bad "hero" takes a bunch of zakos out, rapes the survivors, only to be stuck paying child support for the rest of his life.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
So, everyone, I wanna know, do You care aboyt zakoes infertility? Or not? If You care, should them be fertille? Or they should be sterilized? Or, maybe they should be infertile from birth?
Usually we doesn't know about zako families, just see zakos themselves on the battlefield, and sometimes I sure they have no children. Zakos from Geheimcode Death Force or zakos in Girl from Rio are too young for this, zakos in some other stuff have no kids because of their young age or their job. In Red Sonja (1985) zakos are priestesses in temple, so I don't think they have enough time or chances to make kids. In Burial of the Rats we mostly see adult zakos but only one zako teenager, so most of them probably have no kids.
If I looked something with zakos and now imagine oher scenarios with them, I usually don't think they have kids, but I never imagine them as infertile. If I would make my own zakos and should care about it I would make them fertile. I prefer to think more about their appearance than about their inner world and fertility theme can add something to the zako's personal background. I can imagine some zakos can leave their organizations because of pregnancy but there will be many others, I can imagine something psychological in fact that zako died before she realised her chance to make kids, but we should know abot her wish before she got killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.