Post your videogame ideas that are burning a hole in your brain (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
This is something I've had in the back of my mind for a very long time now--way before I even understood anything about what the monster am I. Keep telling myself 'no' but I can see the writing on the wall. Guess it's just a matter of how much I want it and how much money I want to blow on it.

So with a few reasonably "successful" games under my belt with another studio, plus with it getting harder and harder to find free time, I figure it's now or never. Been working on and off but with the release of UE5, I've finally put code down.

This will be a stealth/action first person set in the modern day with you as a vampire and the lust for power. Originally it wasn't going to be a vampire game but envisioning a female zako helplessly moaning and writhing as her body slowly falls limp under the embrace of a much stronger vampire makes me feral.

If you've ever played the Dishonored series, then you have pretty good idea. Maybe also Bloodlines 2 if that ever gets released.

Like the Dishonored series, combat will be mostly melee with both lethal and non-lethal actions, along with takedowns and vampire powers to round it out. After defeating a zako, you'll be able to take her somewhere a little more private and quieter. Or not.

Once you have a subdued zako, "interactive mode" becomes available where you can:
  1. Pose her body. Various presets of enticing positions or manually pose her via a basic real-time pose editor
  2. Strip her
  3. Sex her
  4. Photo pose mode
Now, this is where I'll run into the greatest challenge so far. 1 and 4 are relatively trivial.

Clothing removal isn't trivial. Normally, the clothing of character model is a part of the model itself so clothing literally can't be removed. Games like Skyrim have entirely different models for different armor types and just substitute them in.

But being able to strip or partially strip a zako requires all of her clothing to be separate models from one another and separate from her body. It isn't "hard to do" but it is hard to do with soft body collision at 60 FPS on a computer that anyone can presently build or buy.

Next challenge is the animations for stripping and sexing zakos. I've seen very few hand-created animations that are natural looking so those are likely a no-go. I'm familiar but never worked directly with mo-cap but most or all zako sex animations will likely be mo-capped (along with combat, takedowns, knockouts, transitions, etc.). That's gonna be a pretty penny but at least I don't have to think about it for now.

Interactive environment. If you lay a girl down on a bench, bench specific sexing positions become available. Lay her on a table, in which case, table specific positions become available. Chairs, walls, barriers and other environmental props will have their own unique sexing positions. You'll have to experiment.

Gonna try to implement as many different zako outfit themes and regions as possible. Some will but most won't be hyper sexualized. They will all be alluring; all the more reason to "get to know her." I've a very long list but the usual suspects are all here:
  • Military, police, security
  • Steampunk, goth
  • Bandit wastelanders
  • Corsets, skirts, dresses, fishnet please
  • Headgear, hats, masks
  • Cultural such as ninja/kunoichi, dirndl, cheongsam outfits
  • Athletics: volleyball, cheerleader, yoga
  • Maybe nuns
Since I don't have a Dishonored level budget, I can choose to be mediocre at many things or be good a one thing.

The unique selling proposition of the game is, of course, the zakos: they're the stars of the show. So it will have as many different faces and voices as I can reasonably get. While the girls are the stars of the show, they won't be the only enemies you'll encounter.

As much as I like games that have strictly female enemies, IMO it makes the game feel much less "organic" so to speak, than throwing them in along with male enemies and other types of enemies that we won't spoil for now. Non-zako enemies will be generic for reasons mentioned previously but this also allows me to add other incredibly tough enemies I have in mind.

And then mix them in interesting combinations.

For instance, you might encounter an area guarded by a squad of enemies, something like 4-5 male enemies of varying difficulty and 1 lowly female zako. And she might feel pretty good and protected and confidently march around the place.

Then you, as the player can decide to:
  1. sneak past the group entirely.
  2. gung ho head on; hold my beer.
  3. or....
...find a way to lure the zako somewhere. Then when the rest of the group isn't looking, pounce and drag her away into the darkness as she hopelessly struggles and attempts to scream; her squad still completely unaware she's gone missing.

I'll admit, the stealth game is probably my favorite genre of all time. Especially when you're presented with a challenge and a satisfying reward at the end. In this case, the challenge of snatching just the girl and the reward of "unwrapping" her like a nice little gift.

*sigh* The skeleton of the storyline is done. Many backstories and quests are done. The first person cam is mostly done, but I have to re-implement now using a simulated model. Really wish I had more time like I used to.

Anyways, how does it sound? Suggestions? Ideas?

Good idea!!
Mind adding boxer, kickboxer, martial artist, wrestler and brawler girls to the list?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

...great? You said that the cam is done, but how much work is that compared to... everything else? I'm just wondering how dang far you've gotten already, considering you seem to be realizing that this is the only time you've got to do a hobby project so your timetable is limited. If you're actually working on real games, there's some dang release windows coming up. But then again I don't know how much of a thing that is in the industry anymore.

I love stealth games, and I think people love the idea of stealth takedowns a lot too. Luring an enemy around, making them say things like "is someone there" with whatever mix of confidence, bravado, and fear you'd like is a great companion to a sexy enemy. It's one of the core ideas that gets represented in this genre, honestly, people love it.

I... kinda wanna argue for an all female enemy list. I understand why you like the idea of them being mixed in, both for a grounding in reality and like a present that you have to spend extra time to get, but I also think you'd be spending time on AI, modeling, and animations for something both you and your audience do not give a shit about unless they're part of the sexy stuff too. Which doesn't seem to be the case. I also think this stuff works best as a hyper or unreal setting, where all female units in slightly to very sexy outfits is just... the way things are. No one really says much about it, you don't have to justify it. Cause otherwise you have to do a lot of justification and it will bog everything down. It won't just bog everything down, it will swamp it. It will quicksand it. It will setting concrete it.

In a similar vein, you one, just gotta have the maid guards, you just gotta, and two, I think the characters will work best if you stay away from normalcy and stuff that has the connotation of victims. Girls at the gym, normal everyday uniforms, normal clothes... that might satisfy the stalker impulse, but I think because it does it can feel off. It shouldn't feel like you're cornering and preying on a normal lady, it should feel like you've gotten the upper hand on a character in an unreality where latex nuns with assault rifles just exist, and in this, you have stripped away the protection of the premise and she instead is reacting like a normal lady.

For the tough parts, removing clothes is just hard. I don't think there's a way around that. However, sex animations are shockingly plentiful and if this is a hobby project, you might be able to use them without much fuss. The bethesda modding scene have an endless amount, and there's a vr game that consists entirely of people making animations for it and playing them. Virt-a-mate, I think it's called? I don't know how all those things get ported around anymore, but I do know that none of them are in Unreal so... hopefully that won't be an issue.

I am extremely excited to see something like this pop up. I was hoping there was someone hiding out in here who was like "yeah I'm a professional game developer and I've been taking a crack at something" and that's literally what you wrote. I really hope you continue, because it sounds like you want to make this and are feeling like if you don't now you never will be able to. While I would caution against ultimatum-based thinking, I also imagine you're grounding yourself here and thinking that this is the best time to give it the best shot you'll probably ever get. So go for it, man.

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
This is something I've had in the back of my mind for a very long time now--way before I even understood anything about what the monster am I. Keep telling myself 'no' but I can see the writing on the wall. Guess it's just a matter of how much I want it and how much money I want to blow on it.

So with a few reasonably "successful" games under my belt with another studio, plus with it getting harder and harder to find free time, I figure it's now or never. Been working on and off but with the release of UE5, I've finally put code down.

This will be a stealth/action first person set in the modern day with you as a vampire and the lust for power. Originally it wasn't going to be a vampire game but envisioning a female zako helplessly moaning and writhing as her body slowly falls limp under the embrace of a much stronger vampire makes me feral.

If you've ever played the Dishonored series, then you have pretty good idea. Maybe also Bloodlines 2 if that ever gets released.

Like the Dishonored series, combat will be mostly melee with both lethal and non-lethal actions, along with takedowns and vampire powers to round it out. After defeating a zako, you'll be able to take her somewhere a little more private and quieter. Or not.

Once you have a subdued zako, "interactive mode" becomes available where you can:
  1. Pose her body. Various presets of enticing positions or manually pose her via a basic real-time pose editor
  2. Strip her
  3. Sex her
  4. Photo pose mode
Now, this is where I'll run into the greatest challenge so far. 1 and 4 are relatively trivial.

Clothing removal isn't trivial. Normally, the clothing of character model is a part of the model itself so clothing literally can't be removed. Games like Skyrim have entirely different models for different armor types and just substitute them in.

But being able to strip or partially strip a zako requires all of her clothing to be separate models from one another and separate from her body. It isn't "hard to do" but it is hard to do with soft body collision at 60 FPS on a computer that anyone can presently build or buy.

Next challenge is the animations for stripping and sexing zakos. I've seen very few hand-created animations that are natural looking so those are likely a no-go. I'm familiar but never worked directly with mo-cap but most or all zako sex animations will likely be mo-capped (along with combat, takedowns, knockouts, transitions, etc.). That's gonna be a pretty penny but at least I don't have to think about it for now.

Interactive environment. If you lay a girl down on a bench, bench specific sexing positions become available. Lay her on a table, in which case, table specific positions become available. Chairs, walls, barriers and other environmental props will have their own unique sexing positions. You'll have to experiment.

Gonna try to implement as many different zako outfit themes and regions as possible. Some will but most won't be hyper sexualized. They will all be alluring; all the more reason to "get to know her." I've a very long list but the usual suspects are all here:
  • Military, police, security
  • Steampunk, goth
  • Bandit wastelanders
  • Corsets, skirts, dresses, fishnet please
  • Headgear, hats, masks
  • Cultural such as ninja/kunoichi, dirndl, cheongsam outfits
  • Athletics: volleyball, cheerleader, yoga
  • Maybe nuns
Since I don't have a Dishonored level budget, I can choose to be mediocre at many things or be good a one thing.

The unique selling proposition of the game is, of course, the zakos: they're the stars of the show. So it will have as many different faces and voices as I can reasonably get. While the girls are the stars of the show, they won't be the only enemies you'll encounter.

As much as I like games that have strictly female enemies, IMO it makes the game feel much less "organic" so to speak, than throwing them in along with male enemies and other types of enemies that we won't spoil for now. Non-zako enemies will be generic for reasons mentioned previously but this also allows me to add other incredibly tough enemies I have in mind.

And then mix them in interesting combinations.

For instance, you might encounter an area guarded by a squad of enemies, something like 4-5 male enemies of varying difficulty and 1 lowly female zako. And she might feel pretty good and protected and confidently march around the place.

Then you, as the player can decide to:
  1. sneak past the group entirely.
  2. gung ho head on; hold my beer.
  3. or....
...find a way to lure the zako somewhere. Then when the rest of the group isn't looking, pounce and drag her away into the darkness as she hopelessly struggles and attempts to scream; her squad still completely unaware she's gone missing.

I'll admit, the stealth game is probably my favorite genre of all time. Especially when you're presented with a challenge and a satisfying reward at the end. In this case, the challenge of snatching just the girl and the reward of "unwrapping" her like a nice little gift.

*sigh* The skeleton of the storyline is done. Many backstories and quests are done. The first person cam is mostly done, but I have to re-implement now using a simulated model. Really wish I had more time like I used to.

This sounds amazing. Stealth games are my favorite. I have hundreds of hours in Dishonored and Hitman. Pretty much all of my deviantart stuff is fake stealth game mockups. Put some thicc Latina maids in there, nah jk do what you want. Sounds like you have a good idea of what it's going to look like.

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
I... kinda wanna argue for an all female enemy list. I understand why you like the idea of them being mixed in, both for a grounding in reality and like a present that you have to spend extra time to get...
We'll return to this.

...I also think you'd be spending time on AI, modeling, and animations...
There's the animation controller. Combat controller. Sound controller. AI behavior tree. Pathfinding and navigation. The base actor. These all exist within the general game and are not unique to female enemies. All actors, including friendlies, inherit from these.

The major difference being female enemies have a much larger set of non-combat animations and sounds. Non-female enemy models will be limited in variety. I'm not opposed to pre-builts even, but it still far outweighs the mundanity of essentially re-dressing the same enemy type.

Most mo-cap animations already feature the male lead. The added volume of animations for male enemies is trivial relative to protagonist animations. Hand-crafted and pre-made combat and knockout animations are also on the table for male enemies. Where female knockout animations will be mo-capped so she ends up in a specific pose, say "back-pain" then transitioning to splayed out, male enemies can use a true ragdoll model and blended with a base set of animations. These are already all within the animation controller, while not trivial, they're straight-forward.

No one really says much about it, you don't have to justify it. Cause otherwise you have to do a lot of justification and it will bog everything down. It won't just bog everything down, it will swamp it. It will quicksand it. It will setting concrete it.
I'm sorry I not sure I understand, can you elaborate on this? Examples if you can.

stay away from normalcy and stuff that has the connotation of victims. Girls at the gym, normal everyday uniforms, normal clothes... that might satisfy the stalker impulse, but I think because it does it can feel off. It shouldn't feel like you're cornering and preying on a normal lady,
Also can you please elaborate on this because I'm not sure if we're understanding each other.

Assuming what I think you mean here, there are no connotations to victims. These are female zakos that play into the quests and are openly hostile to you. We've seen schoolgirls, girls in curve fitting business suits, girls in sweatpants and sports bras as zakos in other media. I think they fit the zako trope far better than the "you're-nothing-to-the-boss-but-he-still-went-out-of-the-way-to-make-these" out of context and hyper sexualized zako outfits seen in many games.

Not that I don't enjoy those outfits, quite the contrary. But outside of well funded organizations like military, everyday outfit zakos are so low on the pecking order, the bosses can't even be bothered to think about them much less give them proper uniforms. There will be some outfits that will be sexualized but for the common zako, she'll have to make do with alluring versions of everyday clothing. And to me, alluring is far more interesting than "leaves little to the imagination" because alluring piques the interest and makes me want to dig deeper.

....sex animations are shockingly plentiful....
You have a link to these? I've experimented with many SexLab compatible animations. ALL of them are unnatural and amateurish. Nearly all of them also do not properly account for physics.

VR based systems like Virt-a-mate suffer from the same problems that dedicated inertial mo-cap systems do; and there are several. Ignoring the usual suspects like drift, missed frames and calibration (which themselves are not trivial to diagnose):
  • Resolution limited by the number of sensors. Most systems feature only about a dozen to a couple dozen sensors. Meaning...
  • Only captures skeletal data. Things like muscle contraction and chest inhalation/exhalation are missed.
  • Inertial systems perform poorly when movements are small.
  • Drift following large changes in actor placement.
  • Drift following large changes in angles.

And returning to...

I... kinda wanna argue for an all female enemy list. I understand why you like the idea of them being mixed in, both for a grounding in reality and like a present that you have to spend extra time to get...
I only skimmed other posts on this thread so I'm not sure what your dev experience is; I'm not trying to overstep your own experience working in games.

Two things about this:

Just from my own experience, when making a major decision, one of the fundamental questions that I/we always ask is:

How does this decision add value and enjoyment to the game.

Humans are emotional creatures. Some may seek to deny this. Yes even incredibly rational and logical humans like yours truly are hopelessly dictated by deep seated subconscious emotions we cannot even be aware of. Value and perceived value play an important role in how much someone will enjoy something.

People derive little value from clicker games. These are, for the most part, to pass time. You're unlikely to ever find a major Cookie Clicker convention.

In contrast, if you've been anywhere near the game industry in recent memory, then you've no doubt observed the fervent passion over "soulsborne" games--its most recent superstar, Elden Ring. IMO, Dark Souls' lore and story are good but not in itself exceptional compared to contemporaries. However, you'll find few fanbases as passionate as the Dark Souls fanbase. Why is this?

People value what they have to work for.

It's no secret that you have to fight for every inch that Dark Souls gives you. Every boss. Every encounter. Every corner. Most new players will see that death screen countless times before they find the combat, the lore, and the story. Overcoming and beating the game derives tremendous value and enjoyment for players.

In other games: Achievements. High scores. Completion rates. None of these have a direct outcome on gameplay. But to many players, they add meaning, value and enjoyment.

In contrast, people don't value things they didn't work for or things given to them for free.

People value scarcity.

Scarcity is related but different. In the Borderlands series, players might spend days or months grinding for a rare gun. For most of its known existence gold has had little use. Its scarcity makes it valuable in many ways. Even artificial scarcity like diamonds or Supreme clothing; people value these because of their perceived scarcity.

Game development is all smoke and mirrors. Many players might not be able to understand why they enjoy a particular game, they just do. As a dev, I always seek to maximize the value and enjoyment players get from a game.

Ryona is entirely psychological.

From the perspective of a casual observer, ryona would seem to differ very little with other practices within BSDM, something like discipline and punishment. The same perhaps even. (We're using pain just as an example; ryona isn't necessarily limited to pain nor does it even have to feature it.)

They're both sexual eroticism. They both involve the inflicting of pain against another party. And most times, one party is or is eventually dominated by the other. However, we all agree that ryona is NOT the same thing as BDSM discipline and punishment; BDSM itself also being entirely psychological.

Unlike BDSM, it is crucially important in ryona that the receiving party is not a willing recipient of the pain--or at least in the case of roleplay, the recipient is assumed to be non-willing.

Another important distinction is that in ryona, the relationship between the two parties is not a mutually amicable one.

The recipient is likely actively resisting such attempts to inflict pain or, at the very least, does not or would not permit it. The act and perception of overcoming the resistance of a non-amicable recipient is perhaps the most important feature that distinguishes ryona. (people value what they have to work for...anyone?)

But lets not stop there.

From the perspective of a casual observer, the enjoyment of uh....zakos would seem to be the same as ryona. A [female] zako whom is an unwilling recipient of ryona being inflicted upon her.

Which means any female character in general including females from fighting games, heroines and villainesses receiving ryona should satisfy the zako itch.

Right?

Not even. The difference between the broader ryona and zako ryona is the status between the parties involved. Ryona makes no distinction about the status of the recipient and her opponent. However, for the zako enjoyer, the zako must have her status curtailed so far down and her worth made into such insignificance that her opponent may subject her to acts of ryona with impunity.

Zako enjoyment is entirely psychological.

BSDM. Ryona. Zako. One might be a subset of another. There might be overlap. But all these categories are not the same. They have important and significant psychological differences.

Psychological. It's all in your head.

When you watch a movie. Or play a video game. You construct a reality in your head. And if certain features of that reality mimic close enough the reality with which we are most familiar with, then we say it is 'immersive.'

There exists a thin line between categories of psychological eroticism. When we are immersed, that thin line is solidly defined establishing the intertwining roles, relationships, statuses, and emotions of the parties involved. The further we break immersion the quicker we dilute those psychological differences until eventually even the psychological aspect is broken and we're force to return to reality and assume the position from the casual observer viewing pixels on a screen.

The clear distinction of our psychological eroticism is crucially important because the value we've derived thus far multiplies with it and returns the abstractions we will eventually use to construct the experience (and hopefully enjoyment) our head.

Now, we could debate all day about whether a squad of expendable female zakos or female zakos mixed in with male cannon fodder's is closer to the bottom of the pecking order but then we'd have strayed far beyond the realm of objective discourse at which point, I don't find such debates all that worthwhile.

That being said, I think its important to now define and clarify the demographic with which this game is intended.

Within the zako community, I find that there are two primary camps of zako enjoyment--most of us probably fall somewhere along this spectrum. There are likely others and the two main camps overlap, but there IS a distinction.

1. The hackers and slashers.
The inflicting of pain IS the fetish itself. Usually, on as many females as possible and little downtime in between. This is what you usually see in the Giga films and games like the Senran Kagura series where the name derives from. Pain and body piles are the reward.

I don't actually have any data to back it up, but from anecdotal observation this seem to be the larger camp. Or at least the more visible one from what I've observed on this board.

2. The hunters.
The end goal is the zako herself. His chosen method may vary but following a successful hunt, he will bring her somewhere more secluded to enjoy a well earned reward. Sometimes the hunt will yield several zakos, in which case he'll generally take some downtime to enjoy and snack on all of them.

Now, from the perspective of the pure hacker/slasher you're interested in pain and piles and moving on to the next, so naturally, hypersexualized outfits are mandated because we ain't got time to stop and smell the roses.

For the hunter, each stage, from the chase, to examining the pretty gift, to the unwrapping, to the unwrapping of the next layer, and maybe another after, then "getting to know her" is important. Each represents a successful step and usually increase in her sexualization.

Like vanilla and chocolate, there's no right or wrong. Just preferences that differ between people. If you've followed along this far, then you'll understand that the target demographic is the latter group.

Also, thanks for the input. I feel like this was a productive discussion. The game's still a very far way off so at the moment, nothing is set in stone yet.

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
I would foot cash to make a Command and Conquer version of Neon Dark. I even approached a developer who sort of got confused lol

horatiojones80

Content Creator
The inflicting of pain IS the fetish itself. Usually, on as many females as possible and little downtime in between. This is what you usually see in the Giga films and games like the Senran Kagura series where the name derives from. Pain and body piles are the reward.

I don't actually have any data to back it up, but from anecdotal observation this seem to be the larger camp. Or at least the more visible one from what I've observed on this board.

2. The hunters.
The end goal is the zako herself. His chosen method may vary but following a successful hunt, he will bring her somewhere more secluded to enjoy a well earned reward. Sometimes the hunt will yield several zakos, in which case he'll generally take some downtime to enjoy and snack on all of them.

Never thought of it this way but it's true. I definitely would plant myself firmly in the hunter category. I'm not interested in the pain, in fact I'm barely even interested in the fight itself, but the aftermath. I am all about the aftermath, specifically the limp body of the zako being a new obstacle that our heroine has to interact with. I think it was what drew me to stealth games like Splinter Cell and Hitman as a teenager. I probably subconsciously got a little bit excited from it, but was never quite homosexual enough to actually get aroused from those games. Your game being a stealth game will most likely be in that category right?

nonniemouse

Casual Client

2. The hunters.

I also quite appreciate this perspective. The earlier portion of your post just doesn't resonate with me (I'm also of the all-femme camp), but I guess it's because I'm very much a hack-n-slasher.

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
Never thought of it this way but it's true. I definitely would plant myself firmly in the hunter category. I'm not interested in the pain, in fact I'm barely even interested in the fight itself, but the aftermath. I am all about the aftermath, specifically the limp body of the zako being a new obstacle that our heroine has to interact with. I think it was what drew me to stealth games like Splinter Cell and Hitman as a teenager. I probably subconsciously got a little bit excited from it, but was never quite homosexual enough to actually get aroused from those games. Your game being a stealth game will most likely be in that category right?

Yes, I'm in this camp. There's the usual lethal/non-lethal stuff but it'll also include non-combat subdues like chloro and surrender.

This is will be first person and "feel" like the Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Mankind Divided, but since you won't really be using firearms, it's closer in spirit to the Dishonored series, including the stealth aspect of it and some vampire powers. Since first person doesn't work very well for the fun stuff following an engagement, interactive mode automatically switches to a freecam.

I've only played the first Splinter Cell so I don't know how it's changed over the years and I haven't played any of the recent Hitman games. Hitman and I'm pretty sure Splinter Cell are from the third person?

Also, if I may ask, what specific aspects about the Splinter Cell and Hitman games did you find exciting or arousing? Looking for ideas in case I am completely unaware of something that might be good to include.

I'm aware of the carrying/dragging part. This will have both a separate carrying and dragging mechanic.

Another mechanic is holds. Most games set a time limit on how long you can hold an enemy. This won't. You ARE a vampire afterall. So if you successfully grab or abduct a girl, you can hold her as long as you want. She'll struggle for while and but eventually give up and be kinda annoyed.

But it also works in unison with your other abilities. Like the wrist dart which takes a very long time to put a prey to sleep. You can shoot a zako, grab/gag her and continue holding her. She'll struggle at first, then her struggling becomes weaker and eventually she'll go limp and you'll be free to feed on her without resistance.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Yes, I'm in this camp. There's the usual lethal/non-lethal stuff but it'll also include non-combat subdues like chloro and surrender.

This is will be first person and "feel" like the Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Mankind Divided, but since you won't really be using firearms, it's closer in spirit to the Dishonored series, including the stealth aspect of it and some vampire powers. Since first person doesn't work very well for the fun stuff following an engagement, interactive mode automatically switches to a freecam.

I've only played the first Splinter Cell so I don't know how it's changed over the years and I haven't played any of the recent Hitman games. Hitman and I'm pretty sure Splinter Cell are from the third person?

Also, if I may ask, what specific aspects about the Splinter Cell and Hitman games did you find exciting or arousing? Looking for ideas in case I am completely unaware of something that might be good to include.

I'm aware of the carrying/dragging part. This will have both a separate carrying and dragging mechanic.

Another mechanic is holds. Most games set a time limit on how long you can hold an enemy. This won't. You ARE a vampire afterall. So if you successfully grab or abduct a girl, you can hold her as long as you want. She'll struggle for while and but eventually give up and be kinda annoyed.

But it also works in unison with your other abilities. Like the wrist dart which takes a very long time to put a prey to sleep. You can shoot a zako, grab/gag her and continue holding her. She'll struggle at first, then her struggling becomes weaker and eventually she'll go limp and you'll be free to feed on her without resistance.
When I say Splinter Cell I mean 1-3. Later it turned into a stupid 24 wannabe story driven shooter and I stopped caring (haven't played Blacklist)
Hitman on the other hand had a fucking epic redemption arc. The reboots are arguably the pinnacle of the series although I like pretty much every game except Absolution.

With Splinter Cell I love the idea of an experienced soldier taking out a guard who is just sitting there all day and getting fat, then carrying her body over their shoulder like a heavy load. I love the idea of guards wearing officer uniforms with tight pants that show their individual buttcheeks, but are not explicitly sexy. I did a mockup of my ideal genderswapped Splinter Cell expeirience. Also I'm really into chubby, kind of frumpy women too. Not everyone's cup of tea obviously but I love a belly and a little bit of celluite. That's just me though. the most important thing is the tight business pants and limp carrying mechanics. I am working on making an actual game too but it's going to be 2D and probably pretty short

The seperate carrying dragging mechanic is the stuff of dreams. I've always dreamed of having a game that did that. Especially having larger women that need to be dragged and smaller women that could be thrown over your shoulder. God that would be so hot

Hitman is arousing because of in the new games, you can just go around causing mischief. It doesn't have to be a dark or depressing or even a very violent game at all if you don't want it to be You can walk along the beach and hurl coconuts at women sitting in lawnchairs, randomly suckerpunch people while dressed as a clown, slowly choke people out and drag them around. Not to mention the clothes stealing mechanic. The guards and the citizens constantly common on what a nuiscance you are and talk up your exploits, they say stuff like "THERE ARE DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE" Even if you've only knocked out one person.
I'm aware of the carrying/dragging part. This will have both a separate carrying and dragging mechanic

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.