What free software to use to download lots of images from the same gallery? (1 Viewer)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Does anybody know how to download bulk images from Imagefap? Any free software to recommend?

I know it is not really on topic, but I can't find any good place to put my question in a way that my community (you guys) will notice and answer.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I use plugin to capturing of media I think called download helper. When using to take image sometime annoying and collect small thumbnail and not full image. This seem to be case for some website only. I don't know if configuraton will help. I not try too hard :grin:

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Hmm I'm not sure on this but JDownloader or the newer one JDownloader2 can grab all content from a webside if it isn't blocked. I know I used it on many blogs and some image-hosters simply copy & paste the link from the main gallery and wait for JDownloader to grab all content from there. It will sort it in a package and prepared to leech. Then you probably must delete all the small stuff /previews and such.

After that select a download location and there you go, but like said I haven't used it for quite some time and as far as I remember not on Imagefap. Yet it is worth a shot and can fully work, good luck.

edit
the downside is, it uses quite some pc resources. If you have a PC low on specs it might be tricky, but it should be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.