WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions (1 Viewer)

Bruce

Potential Patron
If I did this, just getting the basics up and running will take a large effort and by basics I mean having a realistic girl kneeling and performing deep throat. That sounds small but I know it would be a huge endeavor to pull off, especially given the details required to get out of the uncanny valley enough to keep it sexy. The eyes would be key: blinking, looking at the player but not robotically staring at the player. Rigging and animations aren't a small task either. But it would be a fun challenge, and build valuable skills.
Please don't tease me this hard :D

I'm pretty sure that if you accomplish this and add a patreon, this would probably be very worthwhile too. Add in modding support and this could take off hard!

I do not quite consider Slave Bazaar a mod, I consider it it's own game. The brilliance of the characters, setting, dialogue, mechanics and setting is just outstanding. The limitations of Flash and my CPU are unfortunate though. Do you happen to know which flash version performs best?

OrionPenguin

Potential Patron
Hey WeeWillie,

The OP shat on my question so hard that I felt the need to delete it, sorry. I didn't know where else to get advice from you, but this community seems kind of toxic. I was going to ask for advice about modding since the code is such a clusterfuck. I've been working out how to make a creampie mod, and I think it can be pretty easy given that we already have "cum inside" or "cum outside" dialogue prompts from animtools. I can do the code, but I have no idea how to re-compile into a .swf!

Spawning droplets and/or strands objects on the same animation level as the dick uses would be fairly convincing for a creampie mod. We can target the girl's hand to that exact spot, and we have triggers to instantiate the desired outcome. Thanks again for being the only dude pushing this game forward these days!

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, O OrionPenguin !
The OP shat on my question so hard that I felt the need to delete it, sorry. I didn't know where else to get advice from you, but this community seems kind of toxic.
Awwww, darn, sorry!

I sincerly did not mean to shit on anyone!

I honestly was just completely lost because I thought you want me to add something to lists in the OP ... but I couldn't find anything telling me what you want me to add there. I even didn't get at all what you want (from me or anyone else). So I supposed that your post might be something completely different and completely independend from my OP and suggested to place it somewhere else (where it might have better chances to get a useful answer - which I personally wasn't able to provide).

Please don't judge the community now for me having been obviously clumsy. These guys aren't that toxic as it might look at a first sight right now. Just the opposite: most of them are just outstanding personalities doing a great work here. If there is something to complain about then it's me obviously having lost the talent to hit the right tone. :frown: So please just don't blame others for what is my flaw. Okay? Thank you

Respectfully, Rudgar

WagonDragon

Potential Patron
So, me trying to be a dirty cheater helpful bug hunter, is trying to find the money values for the game's save data for the purposes of buying mind wipe potions. I'm trying to test Ellie's kitten broken state, and the first time round I've broken her it did go to the depraved masochist state despite from my understanding of fulfilling the criteria. I've also poked around in the girl data and it only suggests that only the cat ears, hair cut, and pride needs to be zeroed before passing out from suffocation. This however didn't work so I next tried the suggested way of doing all the steps of getting depraved masochist with the cat ears on her and it didn't work. A small addition of possibly reverent information is that I did make her completely naked besides the cat ears, so that might have some clue on why it didn't work.

ImmortalScourge

Content Creator
So, me trying to be a dirty cheater helpful bug hunter, is trying to find the money values for the game's save data for the purposes of buying mind wipe potions. I'm trying to test Ellie's kitten broken state, and the first time round I've broken her it did go to the depraved masochist state despite from my understanding of fulfilling the criteria. I've also poked around in the girl data and it only suggests that only the cat ears, hair cut, and pride needs to be zeroed before passing out from suffocation. This however didn't work so I next tried the suggested way of doing all the steps of getting depraved masochist with the cat ears on her and it didn't work. A small addition of possibly reverent information is that I did make her completely naked besides the cat ears, so that might have some clue on why it didn't work.
I couldn't find the money values but you can just edit the shop prices in the "Store.txt" file. I couldn't get Ellie to be broken into a kitten either but after some messing around with the "Girl3.txt" I was able to replace the normal Depraved Masochist state with the Kitten one. So when I did the requirements to break her into a Depraved Masochist she broke into a Kitten instead. Unfortunately I'm not savy enough to know how to change and/or fix the requirements properly. If you, or anyone else, wants to give it a shot the lines I messed around with can be found in the "Girl3.txt" by Ctrl-F seaching "Wake Choke" and editing the lines below. Those are just the ones I changed, there is probably more to it than those lines for a proper fix though.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I can request additions to Slave Bazaar here, right?
I was searching for another mod and by chance I was lead to an old post in the Slave Bazaar thread that caught my eye.
Slave Bazaar post #481

It's the one about taking Talia out back for a quickie. I don't mean to add her as a slave 'cause that would kinda mess with the story, but maybe if she would agree to have some fun with the player then go back to her regular job. Maybe the player could pay to have fun with her each day.

Thinking about it now, that would be a lot of work to allow that. Still though, a good idea.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Sorry for double posting, but I have a question about Slave Bazaar and didn't know where to ask it.

If I were to swap out one of the girls for one of my own, what all do I need to replace? I don't mean all the speech, I just mean stuff like character codes and references to that girl. Like if I were to swap out Ellie for a custom girl named Jessica, what all would I need to change for it to load Jessica's character code and for the girl to be referred to as Jessica? I know changing her personality and speech would be very difficult so I'll be happy with changing character codes and references instead.

I might can figure it out on my own given enough time, but I was hoping for a quick answer from someone that knows the coding better than me.

ImmortalScourge

Content Creator
Sorry for double posting, but I have a question about Slave Bazaar and didn't know where to ask it.

If I were to swap out one of the girls for one of my own, what all do I need to replace? I don't mean all the speech, I just mean stuff like character codes and references to that girl. Like if I were to swap out Ellie for a custom girl named Jessica, what all would I need to change for it to load Jessica's character code and for the girl to be referred to as Jessica? I know changing her personality and speech would be very difficult so I'll be happy with changing character codes and references instead.

I might can figure it out on my own given enough time, but I was hoping for a quick answer from someone that knows the coding better than me.
All info regarding the girls are located at LoaderWeeWilllieBundle/Mods/Slave Bazaar. Here you will find various "Girl#" .txt files. Each girl has their own file that loads most of their info.

If you wanted to change Ellie's apperence all you would need to do is Ctrl F and search "da.charcode.load" the first instance of this, which is on line 56, is followed by Ellie's character code. You will also need to to make sure that her hair changes properly when you cut it. To do this you can Ctrl F and search "Set hair and breast size", data you need is located on lines 59-64. You need to change the "hairhsl:" values to match whatever color you changed her hair to. You'll also need to edit the Hair Restore Potion, Ctrl F search "PotionRestoreHair2" located on line 1406. To change Ellie's name you need to open the "Dialogue" .txt located in the same folder. The slave names are located on line 4, Ellie is slave3.

That should be it, I may have forgotten something though so let me know if something doesn't change properly.

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
ImmortalScourge ImmortalScourge Thanks for all the info! I had already found their names in Dialogue.txt and the da.charcode.load lines, but I didn't think about the hair and breast size changes.

To be honest, I never bother with the hair cutting. I tried it out just once to see what it does and didn't like it. Sometimes I play around with the breast potions though.

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
Breaking Ellie into kitten is not working, i followed instructions, also tried with short hair, no kitten.
I can confirm this bug. While wearing the ears, she just breaks into a Masochist.

Also have noticed from time to time the animation for the woman + man freaks out (or disappears completely), and the bottom left gauge changes to NaN% (I actually don't know what that gauge does tbh!). Reloading the savegame seems to fix this.

Jarl

Potential Patron
Hello everybody,

I really enjoy WeeWillie's work, and sometimes I go back and download the new version. I'm one of the silent fans out there, 'till today.

With this update I ran into a strange bug: when the game loads, there's only a black screen. The black screen was still there after I clicked on New Game and Continue buttons (not in Customize, though). I can hear sounds, but the screen is still black.
I tried choosing a different dialogue, and all the girls were either locked in a sitting position (like the clerk in the opening of the game) or were just standing there, moving up and down. When changing position, the main character and the girl were all over the place (and not in a good way). After cycling through all the positions, the girl was back in BJ position, but all the others were still awkwardly posed.

I tried different Flash players, with no luck: is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? :frown:

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everybody,

I really enjoy WeeWillie's work, and sometimes I go back and download the new version. I'm one of the silent fans out there, 'till today.

With this update I ran into a strange bug: when the game loads, there's only a black screen. The black screen was still there after I clicked on New Game and Continue buttons (not in Customize, though). I can hear sounds, but the screen is still black.
I tried choosing a different dialogue, and all the girls were either locked in a sitting position (like the clerk in the opening of the game) or were just standing there, moving up and down. When changing position, the main character and the girl were all over the place (and not in a good way). After cycling through all the positions, the girl was back in BJ position, but all the others were still awkwardly posed.

I tried different Flash players, with no luck: is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? :frown:
If you are trying to play with old savegames there might be a compatibility issue. Delete the old savegames, make sure you have a new directory with the latest version installed.

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
possible new bug : I have purchased the Maid outfit for Ashley but am unable to equip it, or see the clothing menu for her at all. This is the only Costume I have purchased for her.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hello everybody,

Ahoy! Please try the workaround mentioned in spoiler #6 in the opening post.
HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
possible new bug : I have purchased the Maid outfit for Ashley but am unable to equip it, or see the clothing menu for her at all. This is the only Costume I have purchased for her.
I'm underway nationwide from monday til friday. But I'll have a look at it at weekend. Hold on! ;)

Edit: tested it and confirm it. Will add it to the list. Thanks for pointing to it.

Respectfully, Rdugar

Last edited:

Jarl

Potential Patron
If you are trying to play with old savegames there might be a compatibility issue. Delete the old savegames, make sure you have a new directory with the latest version installed.
Ahoy! Please try the workaround mentioned in spoiler #6 in the opening post.
HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

Thanks a lot to both of you! As soon as I can I'll give it a try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.