WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions (2 Viewers)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy together,

as offered and accepted I started this thread to collect bugs and feature requests for WeeWillie WeeWillie 's Slave Bazaar. Add your bug reports and feature requests and I will copy them into this opening post so WeeWillie has a quick overview and an easy choice of what doing next - in case he's in the mood for it.
  1. pending: bug/request has been added, but still needs to be examined to decide if it will become a task or not
  2. declined: bug/request has been examined, but it has been decidedd to leave/accept it as it is ("it's not a bug, it's a feature")
  3. postponed: bug/request has been added and accepted as a task, but it's been postponed due to lower priority
  4. open: bug/request has been added and accepted as a task
  5. wip ("work in process"): someone is working on this task/bug/request
  6. workaround: the issue is or will be in process, but is not fixed yet. However there is a way users can help themselves by following some simple instructions
  7. FIXED: bug has been fixed/feature has been filled/implemented, no more changes to be expected on this task, just wait for the next version

Bug reports:
  1. Open file Girl0.txt with a text editor of your choice.
  2. Check lines #791 to #811.
  3. Change every -menu_endofday_newcustomers to menu_endofday_newcustomers (meaning: remove one(!) - and only one - leading hyphen)
  4. Change every -menu_endofday_done to menu_endofday_done (meaning: remove one(!) - and only one - leading hyphen)
  5. Save the changed file
  6. Restart the game/loader
Edit: I just attached a fixed version of file Girl0.txt
reported by T tw1istedsoul :
Before being broken, sister's stats change during anal sex:
  • she gives comments
  • she gains experience points
  • she gains affection/love
  • she gains arousal
  • she loses pride
After being broken, sister's stats do not change any more during anal sex:
  • she gains one experience point from him cuming inside her ass
  • an empty white dialogue box appears for half a second or so
  • that's it, nothing else happens.
reported by J jEsteR2 :
"I have noticed with sister you will occaisionly get the "dare I partner with my own brother? I will!" or similar dialogue when she hasn't been broken."
Rudgar's comment: to me it looks more like a feature than a bug - the mentioned text is shown when sister is just abut to "break" to become a partner. Added it here though.
reported by yosiema77 yosiema77 :
"Breaking Ellie into kitten is not working, i followed instructions, also tried with short hair, no kitten."
Rudgar's comment: will try to reproduce it as soon as I find time for it.
reported by yosiema77 yosiema77 :
"After breaking Ashley into servant, looks like she is unable to cum, she had 100 arousal for like 15 min, and with vaginal, oral and anal she didn't cum. "
Rudgar's comment: will try to reproduce it as soon as I find time for it.
reported by WeeWillie WeeWillie :
A bug that should be added so other people know is that it seems all my other non-Slave Bazaar dialogues were broken in this last update.

There is a work around that if you get Slave Bazaar into a blow job pose, THEN switch over to another dialogue it will work.
reported by J jEsteR2 :
the menu button for clothing doesn't appear until you gifted a girl with an outfit - gifting her with a costume only doesn't make the button appear
reported by Rudgar Rudgar :
Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
One got stucked in this sitution and has to reload the swf.
... to be continued

Feature requests:
requested by N normiedude :
How about letting the other girls suck horse cocks, too?
Rudgar's comment: I'm afraid this means a lot of work to avoid all girls sound similar
requested by yosiema77 yosiema77 :
No description needed, I think
Rudgar's comment: I'd like that, too, btw :wink:
requested by yosiema77 yosiema77 :
"[...] potion for changing girl size, not breasts, juz overall size of the girl would be nice"
Rudgar's comment: not sure if this would make sense, but I added it though
requested bry Rudgar Rudgar :
Believe it or not: anal orgasms are possible actually! So I think it'd be a fine feature to let the girls cum by anal sex. Some 2 pennies about this:
  • arousal maybe increases a bit slower than while vaginal sex, maybe depending on penis size? (the bigger the painful)
  • arousal mayb increases a bit faster if the girl is a masochist (pain = lust = arousal)
  • I like the idea of lubrication (and less pain) through oral and vaginal sex before.
  • speaking about lubrication: what about a suitable potion for sale in the store?
  • maybe a girl can not cum from anal sex but gets aroused enough to beg for permission to touch herself to cum while anal sex (instead of cumming through anal sex)
requested by all users all the time :wink::
(imagine the wish for more girls here in any phrase you can think of)
Rudgar's comment: as I already pointed out (and as WeeWillie WeeWillie confirmed), new girls are a hell of work and of less priority compared to update the existing girls to the possibilities introduced with sister. So I expect having to wait before there will be new girls for near future. But then I hope for almost endless possibilities by having access to randomized slaves.
... to be continued

Attachments

Girl0.txt
112.8 KB · Views: 1,250

Last edited:

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Perfectly written, Rudgar! I'll report any more I find in that format as well. :) I haven't had time to test the whipping on the other girls yet, but I will do so asap and report anything I find.

jEsteR2

Vivacious Visitor
I have noticed with sister you will occaisionly get the "dare I partner with my own brother? I will!" or similar dialogue when she hasn't been broken.

Could we get the edited/fixed file for the customers glitch linked in the OP here?

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Maybe adding cheerleader costume for purchasing? Also potion for changing girl size, not breasts, juz overall size of the girl would be nice.

Last edited:

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Bug report - After breaking Ashley into servant, looks like she is unable to cum, she had 100 arousal for like 15 min, and with vaginal, oral and anal she didn't cum.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thank you for handling this, Rudgar Rudgar . A bug that should be added so other people know is that it seems all my other non-Slave Bazaar dialogues were broken in this last update. There is a work around that if you get Slave Bazaar into a blow job pose, THEN switch over to another dialogue it will work. To anyone who cares, the opening scene behind the black screen how has a no-oral pose so that when loading in Talia or the first girl won't have made gag sounds and have tears due to action happening behind the black screen. The solution for me to to explicitly set the animtool pose for all my other dialogues so they work no matter from where you load from. If I don't do that, the pose from the last dialogue is the pose for the new dialogue, so I need to fix that.

As for horse scenes for other girls, that is a very large task. It's basically a whole new dialogue, which is practically a whole new slave. It also has issue with the auto-play I was testing out, so there's even more R&D I wanted to do with Ellie even. The horse scene was built on a whim (and TOOK way more work than I thought it would, but in for a penny, in for a pound).

I know that new slaves are always wanted, but a whole brand new slave is a ton of work. However, if I ever get my motivation back I was thinking of my first step of updating the non-sisters was to take the sister dialogue and strip out all the sister references to make a base template. At that point, given the sister has so many dynamic traits (e.g. masochistic, older/younger, kinky, etc), I could maybe more easily do "random" slaves that are basically the sister without any references to family, and different opener, and random appearance and traits. I suspect I won't get around to doing this though since if I get my "work on adult video games" energy back, I want to look into a first person perspective VR SDT-ish experience using Unreal. That would be a HUGE undertaking, but at least it would be built on a solid foundation that has support. I'll probably just clean up the ugly bugs in Slave Bazaar and call it a day. I'm not sure.

Thank so much for the continued help!

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy WeeWillie WeeWillie !
Thank you for handling this, Rudgar Rudgar .
You're welcome!
A bug that should be added so other people know is that it seems all my other non-Slave Bazaar dialogues were broken in this last update. There is a work around that if you get Slave Bazaar into a blow job pose, THEN switch over to another dialogue it will work. To anyone who cares, the opening scene behind the black screen how has a no-oral pose so that when loading in Talia or the first girl won't have made gag sounds and have tears due to action happening behind the black screen. The solution for me to to explicitly set the animtool pose for all my other dialogues so they work no matter from where you load from. If I don't do that, the pose from the last dialogue is the pose for the new dialogue, so I need to fix that.
I've added this in my list above in OP

As for horse scenes for other girls, that is a very large task. It's basically a whole new dialogue, which is practically a whole new slave. It also has issue with the auto-play I was testing out, so there's even more R&D I wanted to do with Ellie even. The horse scene was built on a whim (and TOOK way more work than I thought it would, but in for a penny, in for a pound).
"in for a penny, in for a pound" - this honors you but ... you know scripting and programming is like a fart: if you put too much pressure on it, all you will get is shit. :wink:

I know that new slaves are always wanted, but a whole brand new slave is a ton of work. However, if I ever get my motivation back I was thinking of my first step of updating the non-sisters was to take the sister dialogue and strip out all the sister references to make a base template. At that point, given the sister has so many dynamic traits (e.g. masochistic, older/younger, kinky, etc), I could maybe more easily do "random" slaves that are basically the sister without any references to family, and different opener, and random appearance and traits. I suspect I won't get around to doing this ...
I remember our correspondence about randomizable slaves and your main argument about how much work this would be to let the single slaves have something like a true own and individual personality (which is indeed one of the strengths of the bazaar). I glady see that you didn't stop thinking about this subject and I think such a template would be actually a step into right direction. Had the same (or at least a similar) one for my own project. Maybe we can throw together at this point when your motivation is back and my project is in a status that allows to show at least a very early alpha version. Both will take its time, I supose.

... though since if I get my "work on adult video games" energy back, I want to look into a first person perspective VR SDT-ish experience using Unreal. That would be a HUGE undertaking, but at least it would be built on a solid foundation that has support. I'll probably just clean up the ugly bugs in Slave Bazaar and call it a day. I'm not sure.
Take your time. I know how important it is to do thing in your own speed of steps to avoid things like burnout etc. It's so important to do things that you want to or even love to do. Such things will never burn you out thought they're setting you on fire

Thank so much for the continued help!
You're more than welcome!

Very respectfully, Rudgar

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Ahoy WeeWillie WeeWillie !You're welcome!
I've added this in my list above in OP

I remember our correspondence about randomizable slaves and your main argument about how much work this would be to let the single slaves have something like a true own and individual personality (which is indeed one of the strengths of the bazaar). I glady see that you didn't stop thinking about this subject and I think such a template would be actually a step into right direction.

Very respectfully, Rudgar

I love this idea! If my freaking work computer would let me edit anything, I would have done this for the sister dialogue for my own uses. Any time I attempt to do so, I just get random question marks pop all over the dialogue.

Also, thank you for the tip for the other Dialogue's WeeWillie! I have just been switching back to the last update when I wanted to play through the slave trainer.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I want to look into a first person perspective VR SDT-ish experience using Unreal.

If you do this, PLEASE let me know! I don't know anything about programming, but I can help with writing, storyboarding, psychological aspects. and of course, playtesting. LOL

WeeWillie

Content Creator
If you do this, PLEASE let me know! I don't know anything about programming, but I can help with writing, storyboarding, psychological aspects. and of course, playtesting. LOL
If I did this, just getting the basics up and running will take a large effort and by basics I mean having a realistic girl kneeling and performing deep throat. That sounds small but I know it would be a huge endeavor to pull off, especially given the details required to get out of the uncanny valley enough to keep it sexy. The eyes would be key: blinking, looking at the player but not robotically staring at the player. Rigging and animations aren't a small task either. But it would be a fun challenge, and build valuable skills.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hey WeeWillie and company! I really appreciate your mod, it makes the game so much more entertaining than it was originally. I've been digging around in the game's code [...]
Ummm ... beside thanking WeeWillie WeeWillie for his "mod" (which is an entire loader bundle actually) I'm not sure now if I understood what you actually want now nor what this has to do with this "mod"/bundle. Maybe your post would have been placed better at a more suitable place in this forum? Because I really have no clue what I should add to the opening post yet ...

Respectfully, Rudgar

OrionPenguin

Potential Patron
Ummm ... beside thanking WeeWillie WeeWillie for his "mod" (which is an entire loader bundle actually) I'm not sure now if I understood what you actually want now nor what this has to do with this "mod"/bundle. Maybe your post would have been placed better at a more suitable place in this forum? Because I really have no clue what I should add to the opening post yet ...

Respectfully, Rudgar
Noted, I must have misunderstood the goal of this thread. It was more of a question for WeeWillie than a feature request. Post deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.