WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

N

nigel118

Hey guys real noob question but is the fist pride since I'm trying to break ellie with the fist at 0 done all the requirements and she isn't broken or is pride a hidden stat? If it did mention it in the game I probably missed it

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
If you want to break her as a masochist: get her to 0 pride (the fist) and love, cum in all orifices and make her faint from whipping AND from deepthroating. If you do that while she's wearing the cat ears, something else will happen.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Okay, so had an interesting one pop up last night:

Had a customized Male and customized Sister (not sure if relevant, but included for completion sake).
Owned Cuffs, Breast+ Potion, Plexia (Unbroken, but well used, Pimped a few times) and Ellie (fresh purchase, no Visit).
Exited the game, reloaded, Customized Male again for a name change, then hit New Game.
All the slaves were re-purchasable at their Buy Back cost and played their Buy Back dialog when purchased. I also owned all previous Tools and Potions (at the last state they were in, in my case I used the potion once, so it had 11 uses left) and slaves kept their physical changes (Plexia had max breast size due to the potion) from before I hit the new game button.

PS: Is the Clothing Dialog supposed to play when you purchase cuffs? The first time I bought them, Plexia commented on how "Buying her new clothes won't sway her" or something to that effect. Cuffs were the only purchase from the Shop menu I had made that save file.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Okay, so had an interesting one pop up last night
Ah crap, sounds like I really bungled this last build. Since I want to save off your customization between new games, I don't obliterate your save file anymore. I had THOUGHT I deleted out all the pertinent information, but I must have goofed it. Thanks so much for the info. I'll try to fix all these new bugs soon and get a bug fix update out in a couple days.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Genuinely knowing nothing about the programming side of this, forgive me if this question comes right out of left field:

Would it be possible to move the Customization function to the Foyer?

When starting you could have New Game, Continue, Repair. Clicking New Game could bring the old prompt of Male/Female/Shemale (for defaults and pronouns for Foyer Dialog).
The New Game function could therefore obliterate your old save (nuke the whole thing instead of keeping some variables and scrapping others), start fresh and leave all customization options to the main menu.
Sure you couldn't reuse your character presets from a previous save, but New Game does imply "New" after all...

Just curious.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sure you couldn't reuse your character presets from a previous save, but New Game does imply "New" after all...
That's a smart idea, and I could do that, but it kind of defeats the purpose :). I don't want to force players to continuously re-customize their player's look, or their sister's look and personality if they have a favorite set up. Also, I'd like to keep all the "gamey" stuff outside of the game itself, meaning that once you are in the foyer, I'd like you to lose yourself in the fantasy (at least as much as is possible with a 2D cartoon BJ simulator). It would also suggest that you re-customize in the middle of your game (which you can do, but I don't want to encourage it).

Worse comes to worse, I can use your idea, but I'm going to try to get the current setup to work first. For example, I might save off the customization data into a separate save file, so I can nuke the main save game, and keep the customization file intact. I'd just have to make sure I change all references throughout all the files.

Thank you for the idea!

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Also, I'd like to keep all the "gamey" stuff outside of the game itself
Fair point. Though many games use a simple pretext for altering the main character. The Foyer already features a Store or Boutique of sorts, you could handwave the Customization option as a Dressing Room (End of Day already introduces the Player's personal room) for the Player/Sister.

Totally understand not wanting to encourage constant re-customization throughout your game though.

You can still export your custom Sister settings to a .txt right? When customizing your Sister, can you load changes from a saved .txt (say I wanted my Sister to look like Talia, can I load Talia's presets from her .txt). If so you have a way (non-immersive, sure) of saving char data between New Game Nukes.

Course I'm probably just talking out my ass.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
You can still export your custom Sister settings to a .txt right? When customizing your Sister, can you load changes from a saved .txt (say I wanted my Sister to look like Talia, can I load Talia's presets from her .txt). If so you have a way (non-immersive, sure) of saving char data between New Game Nukes.
Is this what you mean?
1. At a screen that has the girl looking the way you want (e.g. if you want a Talia clone, just be in the Foyer), you then go to the standard SDT Modding menu (I key) and click "Generate" under Custom Save Data entry.
2. Copy the text there.
3. Open Slave Bazaar and go to the Customize Screen.
4. Paste the text into the SDT Modding->Custom Save Data field and click "Load". The girl now looks like that character.
5. Click "Done" to return to the main menu. This stores that appearance in your save game file.

Yes, this method for customizing the look of your sister should work no matter what I do with the save game solution. I don't want to rely on that though since it's a bit advanced so most people won't think of it.

Anyway, the point is moot. Regarding this bug, I've looked into my code and something weird is happening. I'm not sure if some behavior in Dialogue Actions has changed recently (I'm using a dev build since @Pim_gd has been helping me). This error should have be around long before I did the customization stuff (i.e. data seems to be sticking around after loading new dialogue files). It's just a "New Game" related bug, not a Player/Sister customization bug. I need to dive in deeper, but at this moment it looks like neither of our solutions will work. Why does everything have to be so difficult :P

EDIT: I found the issue. I'll get 'er fixed up. I should be able to do it while keeping the Customize option in the main menu and maintaining customization values across New Games.

Last edited:

Poney1

Potential Patron
Hi,

I haven't hanged here for quite a long time now, since the forum has been deplaced here actually. Glad to see you've went back on that project Willie and thanks for giving us more contents. Improvements you've made since the 7.0 are great. Can't wait for the sister to come up !

Good luck.

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Back again to break stuff:

1. Loading a save and then customising will turn the slave into the sister.
2*. Custom 'Male' doesn't seem to work. It just defaults to white shirt/black slacks.
3*. Ellie refers to 'Male''s penis as 'rubber dildo' and 'Him' every now and then.

*Do note that I have an old save of the previous version (Deleted) that was a Shemale run if that changes anything.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
1. Loading a save and then customising will turn the slave into the sister.
I'm not sure I understand what happened. You loaded into the first screen with a save game present. You went to the customization screen and created a sister. Then you went back to the first screen, pressed continue, and it wasn't your normal slave (i.e. Ashley, Plexia, or Ellie), but instead looked like your custom sister?

2*. Custom 'Male' doesn't seem to work. It just defaults to white shirt/black slacks.
Once again, not sure I'm following. You went to customize option and created your own custom male appearance. Then you pressed done, going back to the main screen, pressed New Game or Continue (which one?) and the male was still the default white with shirt and slacks?

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Back from being busy with more boring stuff! New report for you, Willie!

Downloaded the update. I saw somewhere you can now change the starting image screen? Could you tell me where to do that please? I can't find the conversation again. Anyways, found a couple bugs, all with Ellie in a new game. She hasn't been broken yet.

- Despite my orders to call me "Master," she keeps calling me "Mister" in a few dialogues. I did notice "Mister" was with a capital M in one case (don't remember in which case), so this may be a typo instead of a bug. I forgot to note down in which position though. I think once in the stables, the other when fucking? Not anal since I didn't do that.

- When coming back from the stables, I got a black screen every time. The first time I took her there to talk her into playing with the horse. It failed, so I just wanted to take her back to her room to get her love up a bit more. Black screen, but she was still giving dialogue. (screenshot)
The second time, I went back after upping love and will, and talked her into having fun with her horsey. After that, I wanted to take her back to her room and I got the same problem.

- When sucking, she suddenly thought of me as "she" and was scared about the rubber toy. (screenshot 2)

I have the save file for you if you want, but I think it's not necessary. As I said: it's a new game, and I wasn't even playing for more than 10 minutes. I'll hunt some more bugs tomorrow!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-09-15 08.33.58.png
    Screenshot 2017-09-15 08.33.58.png
    519.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot 2017-09-15 08.37.41.png
    Screenshot 2017-09-15 08.37.41.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 129

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
- Despite my orders to call me "Master," she keeps calling me "Mister" in a few dialogues. I did notice "Mister" was with a capital M in one case (don't remember in which case), so this may be a typo instead of a bug. I forgot to note down in which position though. I think once in the stables, the other when fucking? Not anal since I didn't do that.

- When coming back from the stables, I got a black screen every time.

+
I also have the same problem ,
and the other problem - even after using breasts grow she's still talks about her small tits !

thanks for your great work , cheers .

Gokkun-ther

Potential Patron
Hello. New on the site, but since this is one of my favorite mods, I figure I might as well try to contribute (assuming nobody else has already reported what I have to say).

Lol, kind of disturbing, but after a while playing, spit (that couldn't be removed by the "remove spit" button in the default SDT menu, I should add) started leaking out of the characters' ears (or roughly that area, at least). Blech. So unless you are trying to put in something as gruesome as cerebral fluid leaking out of their ears after they are traumatized, I think that might be a bug.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Lol, kind of disturbing, but after a while playing, spit (that couldn't be removed by the "remove spit" button in the default SDT menu, I should add) started leaking out of the characters' ears (or roughly that area, at least). Blech. So unless you are trying to put in something as gruesome as cerebral fluid leaking out of their ears after they are traumatized, I think that might be a bug.
You wouldn't happen to have a screen shot of it? I suspect that was "sweat". Little droplets of sweat will appear on her body in random locations. That's a base SDT feature that I don't have any control over. Maybe one randomly appeared at her ear?

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
New report! Ellie is unbroken. She doesn't react at all when you cum in her ass.
When broken into a docile sex addict, she finally responds to me as "Master." Unbroken, she always called me Mister, as stated before. However, when she asked to touch herself, she said 'thank you, Mister' when I gave permission.

Poney1

Potential Patron
Hi,

I haven't readen all the pages of the topic that i've missed since i've played the 7.0 version so i am sorry if that thing has been mentionned before. Elie's movements when she's in Stables are sometimes very unsynch. That makes for exemple the timing between she acts and the horse climax very unpredicable. Also, is that wanted that the horse "excitation lvl" comes back to 0 when you order Elie to change her action (from stroking to suck for exemple) or is going to be fixed ?

Just a little more thing that i find akward, is it memory moking me or was the button "continue game" on the top in the menus in a previsious version ? Because i automatically clicked on the button of the top and it made me restart a new game =). I think that, but it might be just me, the button "continue game" should be the one on the top, just like in most of games of any styles i've played. I find that more logical, but then again, it's just my opinion.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Elie's movements when she's in Stables are sometimes very unsynch. That makes for exemple the timing between she acts and the horse climax very unpredicable.
That's because I'm using standard SDT's auto movements. I'd like to visit this again and do something better, but that will take a lot of work and I still might not be able to do it. I'm focusing my attention on bug fixes and the sister right now.

Also, is that wanted that the horse "excitation lvl" comes back to 0 when you order Elie to change her action (from stroking to suck for exemple) or is going to be fixed ?
That sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.

I think that, but it might be just me, the button "continue game" should be the one on the top, just like in most of games of any styles i've played. I find that more logical, but then again, it's just my opinion.
You are probably right, but I'm reluctant to change it now for the exact reason you mention. Most people are now used to "New Game" being at the top, so they might accidentally hit that and erase their game if I switch it.

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Also in the stables: (Ellie is broken into a sex addict, if this should prove important)

- all cum/spit resets as soon as you give another order (from stroking to sucking, for example).

- if she's deepthroating and you give the order "not so deep", she stops completely most of the time

- when switching position, the horse arousal counter also resets

- same problem when using the leather cuffs

- I also had several times when she's stroking the horse, that all the buttons become nonresponsive. This is especially the case when the game is on auto. (it always jumps back to auto as soon as you make her change position or give her a crack of the whip) After putting the game back on manual, it works after a few times.

- I couldn't get Ellie to play with herself, despite her giving several comments in that direction. After 20 minutes or so at 100 arousal, she suddenly said "Master!" so I thought it finally worked, but all the buttons just disappeared and nothing happened. The game itself was still working but I had no buttons anymore. This may have happened because it was on auto (I just switched to suck deeper), and Ellie couldn't ask the rest of the request because she was sucking. I guess I wasn't fast enough to turn the auto down and this may have started that bug.

Penderez

Potential Patron
Oh man, I'm pretty stoked that you're back and working on this project! Breast growth potions were a great idea!
One thing though, I was skimming through some of the posts (not all) and the update log, and it seems to me that some of the break conditions might be different now. Is there any chance you could update the list below, or say which directions aren't valid anymore? I know I couldn't break Plexia into a pain slut by choking her out at 100, apparently you do that by whipping? Could you let me know what other conditions are different? Thanks!

"Ashley
To break Ashley into a loving servant:
1. Get her to zero pride, 100 arousal, and greater than 90 love. (Hint: She loves gifts, compliments, and fucking, but if you hurt her she'll love you less).
2. At some point she will ask to masturbate. If she cums while masturbating, she'll break.

To break Ashley into a crazy nutcase:
1. Get her to 0 pride and greater than 90 pain
2. Do all of these at least once: cum in each orifice, choke her out, and whip her till she passes out.
3. When she wakes up, she'll go a bit nutty.

Plexia
To break Plexia into a pain slut:
1. Get her to zero pride and 100 arousal.
2. Hold her down and choke her until she passes out.

To break Plexia into a docile servant.
1. Get her to zero pride, 100 arousal, and greater than 90 love. (Hint: She loves gifts, especially her favorite costume).
2. At some point she will ask to masturbate. If she cums while masturbating, she'll break.

Ellie
To break Ellie into a docile servant:
1. Get her to 100 pride and greater than 90 love.
2. Train her to at least 40 skill.
3. Get her to orgasm while you are fucking her.

To break Ellie into a depraved masochist:
1. Get her to 0 pride.
2. Cum in all her orifices (not needed if you are female)
3. Whip her till she passes out and choke her till she passes out.

To break Ellie into an insane girl who thinks she's a kitten.
1. Do everything to make her a depraved masochist, but have kitten ears on her when she wakes up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.