WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (8 Viewers)

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
If I may offer a suggestion: please don't get rid of the internal meter. It adds a bit of a suspense about when she's finally gonna cum, it's more fun that way (to me at least).
I did have Ellie (masochist) at max arousal for a while before she finally asked to finger herself. I thought it was because that was the only way to make her cum, but it may have been a bug?

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Let me know if you have a girl at max arousal and she doesn't cum before too long and you think she should. Maybe I have bugs in there. If any of the girls start saying "I think I'm going to cum" or the like, but then they don't after a few lines while staying at max arousal, then something is broken.

I was curious about a visual rep, for this purpose. Like a debug toggle just to see if the values are increasing.

As of right now, Ashley is the only one I've seen orgasm without masturbation. The other night I was trying out Plexia, again, and had her at 100 arousal. Roughly 15 minutes of bj, switch to 20+ minutes of fucking, about 5-10 anal, then back to fucking for a further 10 minutes. She never once touched herself or orgasmed otherwise. She threw a couple lines about cumming soon and needing to touch herself, but not in front of me, etc.

Figured reloading and doing the repair option would probably fix it. Will play around further tonight.

The amount of work you put into this is simply amazing. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
The game also lost all buttons when whipping her in the stable (also masochist), I had to restart a few times.
Do you know what she was doing when the buttons were lost? Was she sucking? Stroking? I've tried over and over and I can't get the buttons to disappear when whipping her in the stables. And I can't fix a bug if I can't reproduce the bug :(

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Figured reloading and doing the repair option would probably fix it. Will play around further tonight.
The repair option is mostly to get out of catastrophic situations where a save game might load you into a permanent black screen. All it really does is put you in the foyer with all your save states intact. As such, it probably won't ever fix problems with slave behavior.

I've changed Plexia to be more orgasmic from fucking when she's broken. However, she will still resist and won't orgasm from fucking when she's unbroken unless you get her down to desperate and she gives in and asks to masturbate. You need to break her before she is free enough to give her body to you and enjoy her orgasms.

Enough major bugs were pointed out by all you guys (Thank you all!), that I'll do a bug fix update soonish so you all don't have to wait so long for the sister update. Stay tuned for a more orgasmy Plexia!

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
If I remember correctly, she was sucking. I do not know if it was deep or not. If I encounter any more bugs I'll write them down at once to be more helpful
Do you know what she was doing when the buttons were lost? Was she sucking? Stroking? I've tried over and over and I can't get the buttons to disappear when whipping her in the stables. And I can't fix a bug if I can't reproduce the bug :(

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Report for today! (hope you don't mind these. I'm utter crap at making something like you did, and at least this way, I feel like I'm contributing a bit to make your awesome Bazaar even better)

Encountered a few overall bugs, and a couple bugs with Plexia. She's not broken yet.

When whipping, I hit the 99% mark, and suddenly he wouldn't whip her anymore. It was just a slap, even though it still said "whip." The sound effect was a slap, but it's obvious it wasn't the whip anyways, as her pain level started to drop, and only went up by 1 or 2% after choosing the whip option. (both love and will were at 0)

I also can't pimp her out for some reason. No matter which customer I choose, I only get a black screen with the HUD still on top. Really weird. Even after "repair" I still have the same problem.

Lastly, for Plexia, she doesn't give me any reaction when I put on either the leather cuffs or the gag. Don't know if that's intentional or not.

The new pimping is a great adition you've made, and I like how you can choose from a few random clients. However, when leaving the game and getting back, you get to choose from all clients every time. The game doesn't save those choices for some reason.

And lastly: when I bring Ellie to the stables, her pain and/or arousal level drops to 0 every time. It doesn't get saved like, for example, if you change position from kneel to fuck.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Report for today! (hope you don't mind these. I'm utter crap at making something like you did, and at least this way, I feel like I'm contributing a bit to make your awesome Bazaar even better)
Thank you so much for the assistance! Since my free cycles are rare, having your help playing through the game and pointing out bugs is a HUGE help!

When whipping, I hit the 99% mark, and suddenly he wouldn't whip her anymore. It was just a slap, even though it still said "whip." The sound effect was a slap, but it's obvious it wasn't the whip anyways, as her pain level started to drop, and only went up by 1 or 2% after choosing the whip option. (both love and will were at 0)
Hmmm, I can't imagine it is really doing a slap since those are different code paths. It would be hard to tell when she's fully whipped since no more whip marks will appear. Would you be able to get me a save game where it's doing this?
The save game is BAZARR.sol, and for me it's located at:
C:\Users\<MyUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\Projects\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf

I also can't pimp her out for some reason. No matter which customer I choose, I only get a black screen with the HUD still on top. Really weird. Even after "repair" I still have the same problem.
That doesn't sound good. Once again, do you have a save game where this is happening? I'll try to repro it myself.

Lastly, for Plexia, she doesn't give me any reaction when I put on either the leather cuffs or the gag. Don't know if that's intentional or not.
I can't remember. Of course I'd like to have her respond, but maybe I forgot to add it, had difficulty adding it so skipped it for now, or there's a bug. I'll look into it.

The new pimping is a great adition you've made, and I like how you can choose from a few random clients. However, when leaving the game and getting back, you get to choose from all clients every time. The game doesn't save those choices for some reason.
Yikes! That sounds like I might have left in some debug code (I had cheat code in that allowed me to test all the clients). Good catch!

And lastly: when I bring Ellie to the stables, her pain and/or arousal level drops to 0 every time. It doesn't get saved like, for example, if you change position from kneel to fuck.
This was on purpose. The idea was that when you change from BJ to fucking or anal, you are just taking a couple seconds to change position in the same room. For the stables, you need take her outside to the stables, and as such she's had time to lose her arousal and recover from her pain. Maybe I'll have the girls start out at a non-zero arousal depending on their mental state since just the idea of being taken to the stables could be arousing?

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Crap, I don't have a save file anymore, and I've broken Plexia since. No matter, I'll just restart to help you.
I also had a thought about the no-pimping. It may be possible you get the black screen when you choose a client who was not in the random selection. In that case, just fixing that issue should fix the black screen as well. This thought just came to me and I have no time left today, but I'll check to see if I'm right.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
However, when leaving the game and getting back, you get to choose from all clients every time. The game doesn't save those choices for some reason.

I've experienced this.
When the day starts I'm given the pimp list options, but if I enter a visit scene, then return to the foyer, all options for pimping are listed.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Crap, I don't have a save file anymore, and I've broken Plexia since. No matter, I'll just restart to help you.
I also had a thought about the no-pimping. It may be possible you get the black screen when you choose a client who was not in the random selection. In that case, just fixing that issue should fix the black screen as well. This thought just came to me and I have no time left today, but I'll check to see if I'm right.
That's smart thinking, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case. I figured out the "all the customers are available" bug, and that shouldn't have caused any black screens. It just made all the customer's active. I'm still investigating the black screen issue, but as of yet can't reproduce it, and looking into the code I don't see any reason it could happen yet.

I've experienced this.
When the day starts I'm given the pimp list options, but if I enter a visit scene, then return to the foyer, all options for pimping are listed.
Thank you for the info. I've already found the fix and this will be in the next update which should come soonish.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
New update, and a big shout out to Big R Big R ! He pointed me to some serious bugs, some which had been there for awhile. And thank you to NeonJ NeonJ and @NeedBiggerClips for bug help and verification as well. Apologies to @demonhunter352 for forgetting to check on the masturbate/chat bug he found. I meant to fix that in this build but forgot.

Update 8.7 is mostly just bug fixes, but it also introduces the "Customization" option on the opening screen. With this, you can set up the appearance of the player and it will be saved and restored from your save file. I've consolidated the options of "New Game Male", "New Game Female", and "New Game Shemale" just into "New Game". Now if you want to play as a female or shemale, just go to the customization screen and change the gender there. It will automatically change the game to refer to you as your proper gender. You can even switch you sex mid game, though I don't recommend it. Could muck things up.

You can also customize your sister, but right now that doesn't really do much of anything because the sister isn't done and you can't buy her yet. Any customization you do though now though should automatically work once I get the update with the sister in it.

There are menu options to change appearance for player and sister, but you can also just dive into the standard SDT menus and customize the characters in the main screen, and just click "Accept" when you are done.

Let me know what you think of the Customization, and if the process to set your and your sister's name is intuitive enough. It's the only way I know to get keyboard input. If you had any thoughts on the new pimping mode that was added last update. I like to hear those too!

Enjoy.

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Probably won't have time to try this out today, but boy am I looking forward to it! Thanks for the shoutout WeeWille, this bug hunter will stay on the job! ;-)

Attachments

• no_bug.png
    no_bug.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 84

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
I've only had a short time to play around, but so far I'm liking the new Plexia (multiple break methods and more dialog).

I need to test the customize options more to verify, but so far I've experienced:

-Penis Size sets to default as soon as I exit the in game options menu (but still in the customize screen). Large, small, extremes if both all reset to default as soon as the menu disappears.
Note: Balls and Clothing options (color, onOff) remain saved though.
Further to this, if I enter a visit scene and then use the options menu to make size/hue/clothing adjustments, those changes carry through to position changes, but when returning to the foyer, those changes are replaced by the values set in the Customize screen. (Working as intended, just including the info for completion sake)

-Male skin tone 'H' value looks like it's doubling (at least in the negative values). For example, if I set to -90 and accept, the next time the male loads, the value is -180. Not sure of positive numbers though.
The other values remain the 'accepted' number.

I'm going to sit down and see what kind of extreme weirdness I can push in the creation screen and see what sticks and what breaks (sister included).

Keep up the great work WeeWillie WeeWillie . I have never had this much fun with an SDT game.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
-Penis Size sets to default as soon as I exit the in game options menu (but still in the customize screen). Large, small, extremes if both all reset to default as soon as the menu disappears.
I'm not sure I understand your repro case. You were in the customization screen at the end of the Player customize button options, and it reset to default? I assume you were doing this from a game were you could have done "Continue" from the start screen (i.e. not the very first time without a save game file). Was there a chance you had set a penis that was too large or too small? I force a range, such that the penis can't be larger than the largest penis or smaller than the smallest penis (cause that breaks certain poses with certain body types).

-Male skin tone 'H' value looks like it's doubling (at least in the negative values). For example, if I set to -90 and accept, the next time the male loads, the value is -180. Not sure of positive numbers though.
Oh shit. I bet I know what is happening related to a weirdness with Dialogue Actions. In DA, if you set something to "5", it sets it to five, but if you set it to "+5" or "-5", it adds or subtracts the value from the current value. When I save and load the hues, if they are negative they are subtracting instead of being set to the negative values. If this is the case, it'll do it for all the sister color tones too :(. Hey @Pim_gd , if you are listening, is there something I can do here outside of setting hue values to zero every time I write to them? What I do now is just read values and write values.

Good catch, btw. I must have never tested the slider in the negative direction. Only positive. Thanks so much!

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
WeeWillie WeeWillie I hit 'New Game' because, in my haste, I didn't see the customize button. Entered and exited a visit scene without doing anything and went back to the Foyer. I then closed the game and restarted.
Upon loading up, I had 'New' 'Repair' 'Customize' 'Continue'. I chose 'Customize'.
Now I believe you have to use the 'Options' menu (I always just hit 'O') to set your values. In the 'Options' menu I changed the penis size (length and width). When I moved the mouse up to the 'Accept' button, the 'Options' menu closes down or minimizes or whatever it does... And when that happens, the penis snaps back to the default size.
All color and clothing changes stay, but the penis itself goes back.

I tried leaving the options menu open and quickly hitting 'Accept' but once you click away, the menu closes and bam, default penis.

The sliders weren't set to anything huge or ridiculous, but it happened with any adjustment to the length/width sliders, larger and smaller than default.

Im going to delete the save file itself and try again completely fresh to see if this happens again.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I tried leaving the options menu open and quickly hitting 'Accept' but once you click away, the menu closes and bam, default penis.
I couldn't reproduce this. The penis does go to the average size when clicking "Male" button (which I should change to not happen), but it only goes down to the largest size when clicking Accept button (by design). Are you sure the size are you are seeing is the average size and not the largest size? You can double check by going through the Player customization and clicking the "Largest Dick" options. That's the largest size that works well with all the poses and girl body sizes. From the sliders its easy to make penis sizes much larger than the max.

If it actually is going down to average size when you click "Accept", would it be possible to send me a save file. There must be something different with your game than with mine.

Sorry about the hassle. Thanks so much for the help.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
I'm still playing around. I downloaded a second bundle and went totally fresh. I'm not noticing the problem when using the sliders within their bounded ranges (like I was with my original post on the matter) and it does indeed snap to the largest or smallest bounded size if I go outside the range.

Looks like my original download was borked for some reason. Right now it's working as described.

Sorry for the false alarm.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sorry for the false alarm.
That's not exactly a false alarm. It means that my code isn't handling old save files properly. I don't want to ever force people to start fresh with a new game. If you happen to have the save game from your borked build, I'd love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• m00n

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.