WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Just for the record: I had the "Saving to BAZAAR" green message in the top right corner displaying in a loop, and game wouldn't start after I choose the player....

To solve this, I had to enable saving content in my flash player: right click in the flash window, select "Global Settings..." then in the "Storage" tab, change "Local storage settings" to "Allow..." or "Ask..." (I had "Block all..." checked).

Yeah, Slave Bazaar requires the ability to save to your harddrive, so I'm not surprised it completely borked with saving disabled. Thank you for letting us know though. Maybe Pim_gd can fix DA to keep it from crashing Flash with saves disabled, but I doubt that would be much of a priority since the workaround is pretty easy and kind of needed.

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
How big was the penis? I've added the penis range extender so that the horse can have a more horse like length, but that means you can increase your own penis size past what the anim positions can handle. If it happens again it would be great to get a screen shot of the situation. I don't think I've encountered that before.

Default size, only thing I've changed is audio volume to low and strand shaders off. Now that I think about it, I think it happened when the male ejaculated. I'll try to remember to take a screenshot if it happens again. Thank you for the responses. :)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Sorry. I've been swamped at work, and have not had time to do the proofreading. Going to try now since it's slow at the moment.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Nope.... looked through everything, and just can't find the lines. Oh well, it's not a big deal. :)

And I REALLY hope you add the stables to the rest of the girls. :) Especially Ashley. LOL

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Nope.... looked through everything, and just can't find the lines. Oh well, it's not a big deal. :)
Thank you so much for looking. I really appreciate debug help that you all give.

And I REALLY hope you add the stables to the rest of the girls. :) Especially Ashley. LOL
Since I suspect not everyone is into the whole horse thing, I'm working on the sister right now. I haven't even started her dialogue though. I'm still working on the player being able to customize her look and have that saved. I still need some DA help from @Pim_gd, but it's looking promising. I mean, if you picture yourself as dark skinned, it would be pretty weird having your sister having light skin (well probably not as weird as having sex with your sister, but I digress). I think people might really like being able to completely customize the look of at least one slave.

After that I'll add the remaining three girls to the stable. Sad to say this will probably take me some time. Not many free cycles, but I'm working on it.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
D demonhunter352 , very interesting and imaginative ideas! Thank you. I'm very occupied with Slave Bazaar right now, and implementing any of the ideas you have there will take quite a bit of development work, so I'm not sure when I'd be able to incorporate such moments. Great to have on the back burner though! Thanks so much.

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Hey, not like I'm demanding it be implemented. And of course it's all open to modification to match your aesthetic/engine limitations. I just had an idea that I thought would be awesome and wanted to flesh it out and share it. Do with it what you will, when you wish.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Just posted a new update. No new content in it, but there's some important bug fixes in there. Let me know if I accidentally broke something while fixing something else. The fixes are:
Alpha8.1
- Fixed issue with lines not playing with girls at 100 in a stat
- Fixed bug where cumming inside girl during fuck or anal while she was angry would freak out animtools.
- Fixed bug where displayed sale price didn't match amount of gold when sold.
- Changed Fetish outfit to have corded panties and spank skirt
- Changed Whore Red outfit to have microjeans
- Gave fingerless gloves, clevage top, sport shorts, and sneaker to Athlete outfit
- Fixed yoga pants that weren't working for Yoga and Pink Robe outfits.
- Fixed Goth outfit bottoms and shoes that weren't working.
- Fixed bug where Ellie would never comment on her favorite clothing.
- Fixed some references to regular intercourse during anal for Elie.
- Removed honneypot audio

Enjoy!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
One thing I've noticed is that after purchasing Ashley (my favorite :) ) she will start into a dialogue, and he does nothing but stand there, and if you close down and repair a few times the purchase will go through. It takes a while though.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Nope... now she's stuck, and I've tried everything I can think of. A pink dialogue box pops up for a second. He just stands there and does nothing, and after a while she talks about stealing her daddy's car and going to the party, and that's it. I tried it in multiple flashplayer versions, repair, continue, and I just can't seem to make it progress.

Edit: I forgot to mention that after clicking buy slave, no more buttons come up.
Edit 2: Plexia does seem to be working properly. :)

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Stupid me. Can't believe I didn't test a purchase of Ashley. I just updated 8.2 which should hopefully fix the issue. Thanks so much
tw1istedsoul for the quick catch!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Stupid me. Can't believe I didn't test a purchase of Ashley. I just updated 8.2 which should hopefully fix the issue. Thanks so much
tw1istedsoul for the quick catch!

Not a problem! I hope you don't think I'm being a nitpick. Just trying to help as best I can since I don't have the time to write my own stuff..... or even know how to. LOL!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I hope you don't think I'm being a nitpick.
Holy crap no! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help testing things out, and this was a really bad bug that I am embarrassed slipped through. Nit pick away, at anything. All feedback is welcome. I really like knowing what people like and what they don't like.

On the subject of feedback, you say Ashley is your favorite. What is your favorite way to break Ashley (i.e. Docile Loving, Docile Ashamed, Crazy, or do you just prefer her unbroken)? Are there any parts that you feel she repeats her lines too much (for example, "fucking her while she isn't broken"). Is there something you'd change to make Ashley better?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I've played her through all different styles, and honestly.... like them all. LOL At one point I had her trained to about 8-900xp. Just when I got bored of one style I'd mind wipe her and play another one a while. I do think she does repeat the same lines way too much, but that's why I would mind wipe her and start over for a while. The only thing I would do to make her better is add more random lines, or responses to the compliments or insults.

Edit: One thing I thought of after posting that, is that I'd add more dialogue for when she's excited, or above 50%.... Like... "Fuck me harder!" "Fuck my ass harder, Please!" etc. Right now it's mainly just "Oh!"

Edit: I think I just dig her sarcasm. She just seems to fit the stereotype, and is therefore more... realistic? Reminds me of a woman I was with for a few years or something... and that body... mmmm. LOL Only reason I don't think I like Ellie as much is her lack of tits. LOL
Edit: Oh, and buying bug is fixed on my end, too. And as to making her "better".... stables... DEFINITELY stables.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've played her through all different styles, and honestly....
That's exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for. Thanks so much.

I have a wuick question regarding stables. I picture that Plexia would love getting dirty with a horse no matter if she's broken or not, but I picture that if Ashley is unbroken, she would be disgusted by a horse and would have to be punished severely before she would partake. A docile Ashley would do it willingly, but be more ashamed doing the act. A batshit crazy Ashley wouldn't be able to get enough horse and would love every minute. Would you enjoy if she's set up that way?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Oh hell yes for both toons, and especially the Ashley idea. I could totally see those routes!
Hmm... although, when Ashley does her first DT, she thinks something about taking the whole cock down her throat, and it does arouse her. Maybe if you persuade her just right, as you have to with Ellie, it would arouse her, but shame her at the same time?

Edit: With Plexia, it would be fun to punish her until she gives in and does it. Spanking or whipping, or through the same buttons you use for Ellie, but as punishment for refusing? Just some ideas. And honestly, stables for all the girls would just be awesome however you set it up. LOL The Ellie addition is freaking hot!

Edit: Same with sex even unbroken, and her loving anal after breaking... she does like big cock. One of the reasons I like her so much. And her liking getting sprayed before breaking during oral.... she is pretty kinky deep down.

Edit: Hmmmm.... with Plexia, or Ashley, you could set it up to have him force her. You do have the helper behind option on your mods. Would that be something easy to set up? Or is that only in the "Slave Trainer" dialogue? I have no idea how all that works.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.