WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (6 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
It was a fluke.... probably something on my PC. She worked when I tried again.
It could just be the luck of the draw. The lines come up randomly, and I'm not sure what the worst case could be if all the orgasm or masturbation lines are picked last (they WILL ultimately get picked, since lines only repeat after all available lines have run once). There may also be something if you are using forced (i.e. "f" key right now, used to be "space" key before), since that causes other lines to fire.

HOIHOI

Potential Patron
How often do the pimp clients "refresh"? This may have been answered earlier but I'm too lazy to try and find it

WeeWillie

Content Creator
How often do the pimp clients "refresh"? This may have been answered earlier but I'm too lazy to try and find it
If I remember correctly, you'll get a new customer every time you visit and "play" with one of your slaves. You'll don't really get any feedback as to when you've "played" enough, and it's a touch random, but I believe if you do a few activities, it should fire (e.g. have her suck a bit, fuck her a bit, getting a bunch of her more unique lines). Then you can go back to the foyer to pimp. You can either keep going back to visit, or switch to a second slave, and over time the customers should queue up.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not very happy with the way I did this, so I'm going to revamp it someday. My goal was to keep players from just continually grinding the pimping to make gold, which isn't a fun activity, and force the player to go back and play the actual game, but I admit I didn't accomplish that in a very good way. According to polls though, people want a new slave before I ever redo the pimping, so Sister is next up.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
It does fire more often with whatever changes you have made with the game. It does seem to fire much more often now for some reason.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
It does fire more often with whatever changes you have made with the game. It does seem to fire much more often now for some reason.
Yes, but that would only be when fucking Ashley. There won't be any change with how it behaves with the other girls or just doing oral or whipping Ashley. After I get the sister done (which is going to take awhile), I'll go back and update Plexia and Ellie to act similar to Ashley in regards to fucking.

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Hmmm, I just tested it. I came in all three spots, put cat ears on her head, whipped her till she passed out, then choked her till she passed out. She woke up as a cat. What order did you do these things in?

By the way, you don't need to cut her hair. That just lowers her pride, and her pride will probably be zero anyway if you do all those things above.

Found the problem. That flag won't fire IF you change the color of the cat ears for some reason.

Also another bug report(s):
1. When playing a female/dildo character, the horse will also have a dildo/highheels and will not cum.
2. When playing a female/dildo character, switching from Stables to Room will make the dick invisible. Changing the dildo to a reg will fix this.
3. When roughing up Ellie, she will spawn whip marks when you enter the Stable.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Found the problem. That flag won't fire IF you change the color of the cat ears for some reason.
Ah yes, that makes sense. Don't do that! :tongue: Due to some technical reasons, it would be difficult for me to detect cat ears of any color.
In general, never alter look of the girl, him, or clothing via the menus. Always do it through the game. (The one exception will be that I'm going to allow customization of the sister's look via the standard SDT menu and save that look, but that will be only within a special customization screen, and I still need some features to DialogueAtions from Pim_gd Pim_gd to complete the work).

1. When playing a female/dildo character, the horse will also have a dildo/highheels and will not cum.
2. When playing a female/dildo character, switching from Stables to Room will make the dick invisible. Changing the dildo to a reg will fix this.
Yeah, I'm not surprised. I didn't test female or shemale, so of course it would be broken. A poll I took long ago showed that few people play female/shemale, but I still want to make sure it works properly. Question for everyone, do any of you play female/shemale and want this fixed quickly? Otherwise I might wait to fix it till after I finish the sister (which like I've said before, is going to take awhile).

3. When roughing up Ellie, she will spawn whip marks when you enter the Stable.
I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean by "when roughing up Ellie"? Did she have whip marks before entering the stables? What did you do that wasn't whipping that caused her to have whip marks in the stable?

Thank you so much for the feedback! With dev time being so rare for me, getting bug feedback from you guys is crucial.

Chris1776

Potential Patron
I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean by "when roughing up Ellie"? Did she have whip marks before entering the stables? What did you do that wasn't whipping that caused her to have whip marks in the stable?

The 'cruel' routes to breaking her (Masochist/Kitten) as opposed to being nice to her (Addict). No whip marks before entering the stables.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
The 'cruel' routes to breaking her (Masochist/Kitten) as opposed to being nice to her (Addict). No whip marks before entering the stables.
Oh man, I don't see how that could happen. Were the erroneous whip marks on her back or her ass?

Is there a chance you could send me your save game that causes this issue (no worries if you find that too annoying to do).
For example, my save game is located at:
C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\<path to my bundle>\Loader.swf\BAZARR.sol

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Oh man, I don't see how that could happen. Were the erroneous whip marks on her back or her ass?

Is there a chance you could send me your save game that causes this issue (no worries if you find that too annoying to do).
For example, my save game is located at:
C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\<path to my bundle>\Loader.swf\BAZARR.sol

Can't do it now but I'll send it within 24 hours or so. Also how do I send the save file? Just upload a file via the forum?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Can't do it now but I'll send it within 24 hours or so. Also how do I send the save file? Just upload a file via the forum?
To not dirty up this site, I like to use dropbox.com. You upload your file, then click Share->Copy Link and send me that link via private message.

And let me know if there's something you'd really liked fixed or a feature you'd especially like added. I can't make promises, but I do influence my work from the people who help me most (for example, the help T tw1istedsoul gave me earlier influenced me making Ashley's fucking work better cause it sounded like he spends a lot of time fucking Ashley :rolleyes:).

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
No dialogue firing for cumming in an unbroken Ellie's arse.
A Sex Addict Ellie that has never been whipped will receive whip marks upon entering the stables, as noted by Chris1776

Kitten outfit might need a tweak. Bra clips through shirt (at least on Ellie).
Unable to remove individual items of clothing from Ellie (possibly others. discovered while attempting to remove the aforementioned bra).
When I had Ellie dressed as a kitten and tried to switch to Fetish, I was playing around with some of the individual items and discovered that using All Items while wearing items from two different outfits will cause all clothing items to swap between outfits (ie: wearing kitten headgear, pants, panties, stocking and shoes with fetish shirt and bra, using all items will switch the kitten items with fetish items and the fetish items with kitten items)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
A Sex Addict Ellie that has never been whipped will receive whip marks upon entering the stables, as noted by Chris1776
Thanks. I'll need to look into these.

Kitten outfit might need a tweak. Bra clips through shirt (at least on Ellie).
This is the clothing itself which I can't change, unless people prefer I don't use the latex body suit for kitten. Would you suggest I change the kitten outfit to just have other black top and bottom instead of the latex body suit?

Unable to remove individual items of clothing from Ellie (possibly others. discovered while attempting to remove the aforementioned bra).
That isn't really in my control. Shift-click to remove is standard SDT, and I think the difficulty is related to the clothing items themselves. Sounds like maybe I just need to stay away from the body suit.

When I had Ellie dressed as a kitten and tried to switch to Fetish, I was playing around with some of the individual items and discovered that using All Items while wearing items from two different outfits will cause all clothing items to swap between outfits (ie: wearing kitten headgear, pants, panties, stocking and shoes with fetish shirt and bra, using all items will switch the kitten items with fetish items and the fetish items with kitten items)
This is by design. When you "unequip" using the button, it switches to the last thing she had on. This is basically an "undo" in case you didn't like the new thing you put on. To fully remove instead of exchange, use Shift-click.
Using "All Items" just does a button equip of all items, so you will get previous items in the slots that have the current outfit. Just "Shift-click to get rid of the items you don't want.

Thank you kindly for the bugs! I'll look into the top two, which I should be able to fix. What do people think about changing the cat body suit? Do you like it given it's weirdness with clipping and removal, or should I change it out with a different top and bottom?

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
May I please ask WHERE exaktly the Flash Player save the Bazaar's save files?
Thank you in advance!
Regards, Me

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Ahoy!
May I please ask WHERE exaktly the Flash Player save the Bazaar's save files?
Thank you in advance!
Regards, Me
Hmm, that's not good. Could you maybe send me your save game file? I could then debug your fail case.
The location of the save file can be tricky. The location of the save file on my machine is:
Otherwise I'll try breaking her to docile and see what happens. I doubt it's a flash player issue. I'm sure it's just something bad in my code. Thank you for the heads up!

You can't really know these things, I guess, since it's not actually described anywhere. But in this case, it was on the exact same page as your post.

Rudgar

Content Creator
You can't really know these things, I guess, since it's not actually described anywhere. But in this case, it was on the exact same page as your post.
facepalm_girl.png You're absolutely right - sorry, my stupid-/blindness :oops:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Whew, figured out the returning whip marks on Ellie when going to the stables. The fix will be in the next patch, whenever that might be (i.e. when I collect enough fixed bugs to make a new download worth it). Thanks so much D demonhunter352 and C Chris1776 for the help!

As for this bug, I can't reproduce it. Does it happen every time for you? The save game you sent me has her already broken, so I couldn't use that.

Last edited:

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
This is the clothing itself which I can't change, unless people prefer I don't use the latex body suit for kitten. Would you suggest I change the kitten outfit to just have other black top and bottom instead of the latex body suit?

Honestly? I'd suggest removing the bra from the kitten outfit... but that's probably just me.

That isn't really in my control. Shift-click to remove is standard SDT, and I think the difficulty is related to the clothing items themselves. Sounds like maybe I just need to stay away from the body suit.

Shift-Click? Hadn't tried that...

This is by design. When you "unequip" using the button, it switches to the last thing she had on. This is basically an "undo" in case you didn't like the new thing you put on. To fully remove instead of exchange, use Shift-click.
Using "All Items" just does a button equip of all items, so you will get previous items in the slots that have the current outfit. Just "Shift-click to get rid of the items you don't want.

Fair enough. Will try the Shift-Click later.

As for this bug, I can't reproduce it. Does it happen every time for you? The save game you sent me has her already broken, so I couldn't use that.

It was consistent in that save file. Doesn't seem to be occurring in a new game. Weird. Maybe try a memory potion on that savefile?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Honestly? I'd suggest removing the bra from the kitten outfit... but that's probably just me.
Can't really do that. Every outfit needs a clothing item in each slot, otherwise I'd have a coding nightmare making sure a button only shows up when the outfit has the item. I can blank out a whole category for a girl, like Plexia gets no head gear due to her horns, but that is constant across all outfits for her. I could have the bra be "none" but then it would be a bad user interface to click on a button and see nothing happen (i..e you click on "bra" and nothing happens). I lean more towards not using improperly made clothing items. The latex body suit already has the issue what the top without the bottom looks terrible. I'll probably just remove it completely, cause it just wasn't built carefully enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.