WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Had a lot of fun with Trials of the Sorceress... And an idea for Erika at the end of the game.

So, from what i gathered, she used the aura she drained from the various girls to give the player character the ability to come (near) infinitely, yes? Perhaps have it so that she didn't use all of what she took, and each time she orgasms, she assimilates what's left into her own essence, gaining traits and abilities from the respective girl.

(Sprout and Lilith have their auras completely used up by the ritual she cast because I couldn't think of anything good)
Assimilating Plexia's aura unlocks the option to bind, gag and slap her, and makes her love the pain (more than she might already).
Assimilating Crystal's aura makes her able to orgasm when she takes a load directly into her throat.
Assimilating Nightshade's aura makes her able to feed and survive on cum, ramping up her thirst.
Assimilating Aurora's aura makes her enjoy being dominated and humiliated, and unlocks the option to blindfold her and dress her up as any of the other girls.
Assimilating Desire's aura causes her breasts to grow with each load she swallows (up to max size), and allows her to change her clit into a cock and back again on command. It also gives her some succubus powers, including arousing pheremones in her sweat and soul-stealing seduction (though she won't steal the player's soul, she loves him the way he is)

Taking both Aurora's and Desire's auras into her essence will effectively make her a switch, enjoying being dominant and dominated, and unlocks the really fun part: Turning the tables on Desire by summoning her and having Erika suck her off and steal her soul (use a collar or charm to protect Erika's soul from being stolen?), enslaving the succubus for her use and the player's. Maybe the option to summon Aurora too and make her their permanent little fuckpet?

Just an idea. No idea how difficult or intensive it would be to implement. Just seemed like something a little more fun to work towards throughout the scenario, and encourage more effort into success, since failing a girl means not able to drain their aura and give Erika their abilities. Thoughts?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Just an idea. No idea how difficult or intensive it would be to implement. Just seemed like something a little more fun to work towards throughout the scenario, and encourage more effort into success, since failing a girl means not able to drain their aura and give Erika their abilities. Thoughts?

I really like that idea. I guess it would be used in conjunction with return trips between the various girls so that it's not such a linear order (as is, by the time you get back to Erika, it's pretty likely you got successfully through all the gals, so you wouldn't really notice any difference). It would be great to allow the player to choose which girl to go to and use Erika as a type of hub room with saves. I made Trials before I had access to buttons and save games.

Sadly though, it will probably be a very long time before I touch Trials and update it anymore. According to the polls I hold, most of the people who play my bundle are looking more for upgrades to Slave Bazaar than to Trials. Thank you for the ideas though!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sorry it took almost two years, but I've finally posted an update. Most people will just care about a bunch of bug fixes to Ellie, but for you extra freaky folks, I've added the Stables (currently for Ellie only).

To use the stables with Ellie, just go to the Change Position menu and you should see "To Stables". I'm trying something new here where you don't control Ellie at all, but everything is done off of AUTO so you sit back and watch. Someday maybe I'll try this method for the pimping scenes. If you haven't broken Ellie yet, she will refuse to "play" with the horse. You can get her to play in two different ways. You can either whip her till her pain level is high enough and she'll do whatever you say, or you can convince her to do it through conversation. You'll have a couple dialog options at the top when she is unbroken and clear headed (i.e. not in pain). These will raise Ellie's pride and if conditions are correct, she'll agree to the what you are saying. Some things you say are harder for her to agree to, so the best way to coerce her is to start with the more simple things and move on to the more extreme ideas. This is a great way to raise Ellie's pride if you want to break her as a proper sex slave. Let me know if you like this kind of dialogue "coercion" in scenes. If people like it, I might try to use this technique in other spots.

I haven't tested nearly enough, so I'm sure there are loads of bugs in the stables. Please let me know if you find anything wrong.

Also, there seems to be a bug in SDT proper where if in Auto mode (which the stables normally are), the triggers stop firing, which includes the buttons. If you get stuck where buttons just won't work at all and she isn't saying anything, go to the Options menu and turn off AUTO, until you start seeing her saying things again.

On other news, it looks like the Sister is by far what people most want to see next. I'll start working on that before adding the Stables to the other girls. I'm sorry though that I won't get many work cycles in the near future, and a whole new slave takes a ton of work, so it is going to be a long time before Alpha 9.0 with the sister comes out.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Awesome work. This makes Ellie much better.

I found one bug though. The one you talked about with stuntcock, the one where she'd get pulled back when she touches the horse's dick. Solved by slightly changing the penis size.

Besides this I didn't see anything else.

Thanks for the update. Gonna go break Ellie in all possible ways now.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I found one bug though. The one you talked about with stuntcock, the one where she'd get pulled back when she touches the horse's dick. Solved by slightly changing the penis size.

Really? I thought sby got that fixed. Do you remember what the situation was when it happened? Was it in AUTO, or did you turn off auto, and she would bounce back and forth? Sometimes AUTO does weird things where she bobs back and forth without going very far, which is different from the touching/pop back issue. I think its meant to be a licking action where she is just on the tip, but it doesn't work well with my animtools horse kneeling poses. I want to look into maybe doing my own auto animations, but that may be impossible (at least for me) because the auto code is deep in the original Konashion work.

And I didn't do much testing of her breaking while in the stables, so I'd love to know if anything breaks there. You can't break Ellie as a normal slave in the stables since that happens during intercourse, but she should be able to break as a masochist or kitten. Didn't test it thought, so its probably broken.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
It was in auto. It happens when you enter the stables. She wasn't going that far at all, taking the tip of the dick and then being thrown back right in front of it. Same happened with the handjob. The hands were snapping back and forth very fast on the horse's cook.
I thought it was the same problem because it got fixed the same way, by resizing the penis.

Found a weird thing. Not breaking the dialogue in any way but... if you let her suck for too long, she'll pass out but she'll continue sucking until you tell her to stop.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
It was in auto. It happens when you enter the stables. She wasn't going that far at all, taking the tip of the dick and then being thrown back right in front of it. Same happened with the handjob. The hands were snapping back and forth very fast on the horse's cook.

Just to make sure, you are using my complete bundle and didn't add things into your own build? I'm using a beta animtools v19 from sby, which is what was supposed to fix this problem. And I'm curious what you mean by "when you enter the stables". When you first enter, she'll be sitting in a position where she can't even go down on the horse at all? Do you mean that you exited while she was sucking, then restarted the game and she started with the bug?

Found a weird thing. Not breaking the dialogue in any way but... if you let her suck for too long, she'll pass out but she'll continue sucking until you tell her to stop.
Whoops! I thought I'd implemented a fix for that, but I didn't test it, so sure enough it would be broken. Nice catch! I'll try to fix that when I find some free cycles.

Thanks for the help!

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Sometimes Ellie misses the horse cock and glitches back and forth behind it for a little bit.

Also, during intercourse scenes, an unbroken Ellie will have sometimes written dialogue expressing fear, pain and displeasure, while voice clips such as "Fuck!" and "Oh Yes!" will play

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sometimes Ellie misses the horse cock and glitches back and forth behind it for a little bit.
Yeah, I've seen that too, and have no idea how to fix it. It seems like the animtools positions are lined up properly, but the AUTO either doesn't move her forward enough (I think it would be licking in a regular pose?) or it doesn't line up properly by having the girl move up before moving forward. I might be able to fiddle with the poses, but I've already fiddle a bunch and this was the best I got. Sigh.

Also, during intercourse scenes, an unbroken Ellie will have sometimes written dialogue expressing fear, pain and displeasure, while voice clips such as "Fuck!" and "Oh Yes!" will play
That's new to me! I don't even know where those audio clips are coming from. sby sby , did animtools get a feature where the girls automatically says voice clips like "Fuck!" and "Oh yeah!"? How do I turn those off?

Thank you so much for pointing out these errors.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
That's new to me! I don't even know where those audio clips are coming from. sby sby , did animtools get a feature where the girls automatically says voice clips like "Fuck!" and "Oh yeah!"? How do I turn those off?

Thank you so much for pointing out these errors.

Animtools19 uses huniepop voices. In animtoolsV19settings.txt there are hunnie pop sound settings. I'd imagine that deleting the sound settings within this file would force it to use the default sounds. It doesn't appear to have an off setting as 0 = a random girl while 1 through 7 = a specific girl.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
disablehunniepopsounds=0 ;1=active, will disable hunnie pop sounds (sounds are triggered for bodycontact, non-oral positions)

so you want
disablehunniepopsounds=1

also, not sure if i mentioned it before, but you can add this line in a position file and it should disable them as well. so you could have them position based

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
I don't suppose there's a way to return the cock size-range setting to vanilla? I don't really see a point in being able to give the player a cock bigger than the slave...

eatthecat

Potential Patron
I actually really like the new sounds. It would be better if they were more situation appropriate. I think I've just gotten kind of calloused from hearing the old sounds so many times..... Which is another tribute to how great this mod/dialog is.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Just to make sure, you are using my complete bundle and didn't add things into your own build?
Yep :smile: Straight up deleted the old bundle and downloaded the new one. No new things

When you first enter, she'll be sitting in a position where she can't even go down on the horse at all?
No, she looks like she'll go down just fine and if I make her suck she'll put it in her mouth (Or if I make stroke she'll take it in her hands). And she does do the sucking and stroking, but she does it FAST (VERY FAST). Kind of like if someone was put their cursor to the left edge of the game window, then take the cursor out of the game window, and then bringing it back on the right edge.
Untitledzxc.png

Like the cursor was going along the red line. (Or teleporting from one of the green points to the other and it keeps doing it)
She does that kind of snapping back and forth along his cook from one end to another like there no in between
I think auto doesn't detect there is a dick between the tip and the point her head or her hands are supposed to go to so it just takes her head (or hands) from the x and y positions of the tip to the x and y positions of a random point on his cook and just snaps to it and then back at tip and then chooses another random spot and so on and so forth

If anyone else encounters this bug, please try to explain it too, I'm very bad at this

As for a fix. I fix it by resizing the dick slightly (in any direction) while sucking. It doesn't fix while stroking

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
I really like that idea. I guess it would be used in conjunction with return trips between the various girls so that it's not such a linear order (as is, by the time you get back to Erika, it's pretty likely you got successfully through all the gals, so you wouldn't really notice any difference). It would be great to allow the player to choose which girl to go to and use Erika as a type of hub room with saves. I made Trials before I had access to buttons and save games.

Sadly though, it will probably be a very long time before I touch Trials and update it anymore. According to the polls I hold, most of the people who play my bundle are looking more for upgrades to Slave Bazaar than to Trials. Thank you for the ideas though!

Gimme a week or two and I can probably write up a pseudocode version of most of the dialogue and event sequences. Would be a starting point, and give the folks here a chance to give feedback/ideas as well.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I don't suppose there's a way to return the cock size-range setting to vanilla? I don't really see a point in being able to give the player a cock bigger than the slave...
The reason I added the penis size mod was so that the horse cock could actually be horse sized. Any dick size from vanilla can be made with the larger scale, and in code I reset the size to something more normal. What I want to do next is allow the player to resize to the size they like best and save that so it restores on save game load and return from stables. I'll actually need to cap the player's dick size anyway since if you scale it up too large, it won't work in the fucking and anal scenes. But as much as I can, I want to allow you the player to have the experience you want most.

I actually really like the new sounds. It would be better if they were more situation appropriate. I think I've just gotten kind of calloused from hearing the old sounds so many times..... Which is another tribute to how great this mod/dialog is.
Yeah, I'd like to add more audio. However, I want the voice to sound like the same girl, so if I go adding audio willy-nilly, the girl will sound like a mish-mash of different girls which would at least ruin my immersion. Also, I don't ever want to have words spoken, for two reasons. First, words are much more recognizable as a voice, so I'd really need one actress to do all the audio clips. Second, the general rule is that words are text in the text box, and moans, ohs, yipes, and sobs are audio, usually with an audio spot in the text (e.g. "Oh! Fuck!." The "Oh" can be heard. The "Fuck!" doesn't get heard because it is a recognizable word instead of a noise).

If anyone has audio sources that either sound like the same girl who is going "Oh" and "Ah", or if you have a source with tons of their own "Oh" and "Ah" with even more variety. then please direct me to it!

Gimme a week or two and I can probably write up a pseudocode version of most of the dialogue and event sequences. Would be a starting point, and give the folks here a chance to give feedback/ideas as well.
Sadly, writing the actual dialog spoken is the easy and fun part of all this. The difficult part is scripting it all together to work as a functional, bug-free whole. A pseudocode version wouldn't really save me much time, and would just take the fun part of the process out for me :). I don't really enjoy making the buttons, save games, and logic flows work. I do it so I can write the personalities of the girls and try to emulate some sort of responsive AI in the most user friendly way I can (using a scripting language that was never meant for this at all). If you wanted to take a crack at coding the whole thing as a complete deliverable, then by all means give it a go. And thank you for suggesting to help. If you wanted to put your pseudocode version out for feedback, please do since feedback is always good. I just can't promise I'd get around to using it.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
As for a fix. I fix it by resizing the dick slightly (in any direction) while sucking. It doesn't fix while stroking
Yeah, I've seen what you are talking about. I can guess why the stroking only doesn't fix. I put the girl in a position where she can lean in and suck at all. That means the code underneath is looking for where the mouth meets the tip, and that point doesn't exist. That must do weird things with auto stroke, though I have no idea if that's a bug on the SDT end or my end.

As for the sucking issue, I thought sby sby 's fix in the alpha V19 of animtools would take care of that. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do, since I've already mucked around with the anim positions to try to fix it to no avail. It doesn't COMPLETELY ruin the experience, so for now we may just have to live with it. I know that horse play isn't most people's cup of tea, and I suspect people would rather I spend my time moving forward on the sister character instead of trying to polish up the stables (like I've before, I put the stables in for myself :rolleyes:, and if I'd known how much work is was going to take, I wouldn't have done it in the first place).

And thank you so much for the detailed bug description! I really appreciate it, and it helps a ton.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Question for any of you who've played with Ellie in the Stables in her unbroken mental state. How did you like the coercion dialog choices at the top? It's a new type of dialogue mechanic I was playing with, where you slowly convince her to do something she wants to do, but is reluctant. Basically it's a brain washing form of dominance. Did you guys like that? If so, I may try to use it in other places. Thanks.

Also, how did you feel about having a scene run on auto when the playing isn't in the scene themselves. I'm thinking this might be a way to do the pimping. Instead of just black screen, you could watch a short scene playing in Auto mode with the customer and the slave. Thoughts?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I was out of town a few days, and just got back, so I'll test it out, and let you know if I find any problems. :) Thanks for this, WeeWillie!
Also, the idea for the scenes while pimping sound awesome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.