Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too)

wj1905

Club Regular
Don't recall seeing this posted yet - William Shatner's Tekwar. Has some really nice female enemy sprites. They are digitized from live actors, I think. The leather clad assassin lady and the female thug are the best.
PC Computer - Tekwar - Assassin.pngPC Computer - Tekwar - Female Guard.pngPC Computer - Tekwar - Female NPC.pngPC Computer - Tekwar - Female Thug.pngPC Computer - Tekwar - Undercover Gun.pngPC Computer - Tekwar - Warbride.png

wj1905

Club Regular
Postal III apparently had some nice female enemies. Anyone has screens of the character models? The hippie environmentalist chicks look great and even some of the "soccer moms"
Postal 3-01.jpgPostal 3-02.jpgPostal 3-03.jpgPostal 3-04.jpgPostal 3-05.jpgPostal 3-06.jpg

Zamaron1

Avid Affiliate
Postal III apparently had some nice female enemies. Anyone has screens of the character models? The hippie environmentalist chicks look great and even some of the "soccer moms"
View attachment 111913View attachment 111914View attachment 111915View attachment 111916View attachment 111917View attachment 111918
I'd love a mod for the Postal games to make the enemy groups mainly female, like if someone talked in a cutscene they'd remain male, but otherwise for generic spawning ones would entirely be female, especially for the terrorists. Would also be awesome to get to kill the sexy Postal Girls too. Maybe a skimpy mod as well if anyone would know how to do that.

wj1905

Club Regular
Can't believe I have not seen this posted here before... or knew about this game. Duke Nukem 3D had a Christmas themed parod expansion with the old enemies wearing Santa hats, snowmen who threw snowballs, snowmen tanks, and... FEM Grunts, aka the Feminist Elven Militia. Yes, sexy elf ladies dual wielding machine guns in camo pants and sports bras. When they die they fall on their knees then faceplant.
There are also FEM Groans, aka their officers, in short Delmo-skirts and using a shotgun
Why are there no nude mods of these gals? Or fanart? They have a great death animation, dying spread eagle, crotch in your face - and it seems they wear no panties! :grin: Someone should make Poser models of these...

PC Computer - Duke Nukem 3D Nuclear Winter - FEM Grunt.png

PC Computer - Duke Nukem 3D Nuclear Winter - FEM Groan.png

Never mind, I did find one fanart.
nuke_winter_by_ashetoret_d9kipwm-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

wj1905

Club Regular
Postal 2's mod Eternal Damnation had topless sexy demon ladies... both human skin colored and red ones. Anyone can find better pics, or have model viewer shots?
Demons.jpg

Top Bottom