Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (2 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Don't recall seeing this posted yet - William Shatner's Tekwar. Has some really nice female enemy sprites. They are digitized from live actors, I think. The leather clad assassin lady and the female thug are the best.
PC Computer - Tekwar - Assassin.png PC Computer - Tekwar - Female Guard.png PC Computer - Tekwar - Female NPC.png PC Computer - Tekwar - Female Thug.png PC Computer - Tekwar - Undercover Gun.png PC Computer - Tekwar - Warbride.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Postal III apparently had some nice female enemies. Anyone has screens of the character models? The hippie environmentalist chicks look great and even some of the "soccer moms"
Postal 3-01.jpg Postal 3-02.jpg Postal 3-03.jpg Postal 3-04.jpg Postal 3-05.jpg Postal 3-06.jpg

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Postal III apparently had some nice female enemies. Anyone has screens of the character models? The hippie environmentalist chicks look great and even some of the "soccer moms"
View attachment 111913View attachment 111914View attachment 111915View attachment 111916View attachment 111917View attachment 111918
I'd love a mod for the Postal games to make the enemy groups mainly female, like if someone talked in a cutscene they'd remain male, but otherwise for generic spawning ones would entirely be female, especially for the terrorists. Would also be awesome to get to kill the sexy Postal Girls too. Maybe a skimpy mod as well if anyone would know how to do that.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Can't believe I have not seen this posted here before... or knew about this game. Duke Nukem 3D had a Christmas themed parod expansion with the old enemies wearing Santa hats, snowmen who threw snowballs, snowmen tanks, and... FEM Grunts, aka the Feminist Elven Militia. Yes, sexy elf ladies dual wielding machine guns in camo pants and sports bras. When they die they fall on their knees then faceplant.
There are also FEM Groans, aka their officers, in short Delmo-skirts and using a shotgun
Why are there no nude mods of these gals? Or fanart? They have a great death animation, dying spread eagle, crotch in your face - and it seems they wear no panties! :grin: Someone should make Poser models of these...

PC Computer - Duke Nukem 3D Nuclear Winter - FEM Grunt.png

PC Computer - Duke Nukem 3D Nuclear Winter - FEM Groan.png

Never mind, I did find one fanart.
nuke_winter_by_ashetoret_d9kipwm-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Postal 2's mod Eternal Damnation had topless sexy demon ladies... both human skin colored and red ones. Anyone can find better pics, or have model viewer shots?

Demons.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Lots of screenshots from a GTA5 machinima/mod.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Lots of screenshots from a GTA5 machinima/mod.
I'd love it if you tried to make alternative models for the other factions in the game, then did a huge mod to replace them all, so we could have a GTAV sexy zako mod.

nagato

Club Regular
I previously posted at action game thread. Cyberpunk 2077 have plenty of sexy gang Zakos, You can kill them or knock them unconscious. Some fatal/non fatal takedowns moves. You can take their body into the trunk (ableit it will disapear when you gone far enough) i found a loophole to make their bodies stays almost indefinitely by going to places with baseball bat icon or any side quest, knock everyone off then do not take the quest item or finish the quest (so it will remain active) then you can take a zako around the city without disappearing.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Excellent! Far Cry 6 has female enemies. I thought it would based on the 5th game. Never got New Dawn which ended up being garbage. Far Cry 5 was a good game but disappointingly only had female enemies at very low spawn levels or as mini bosses. The bulk of the enemy types being blokes as you progressed. The enemy was also a scruffy group of deranged cultists. Most higher tier mook classes didn't have them. In the new game they appear to be represented across a variety of enemy types. I love the idea of disposable villainous nameless enemy women serving in a professional modern military.

As well as gore and bloodier effects than in Far Cry 5, they have heeded the fan calls and brought back bladed melee kills! A wonderful shot of one against a female enemy at 7.03 in the video. Aside from this the game looks very promising generally.

Female enemies appear in this teaser throughout with quite a few biting the dust. I clocked some in game play at around 2.17 to 2.26, 2.53 to 3.05 and 7.00 to 7.10.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Excellent! Far Cry 6 has female enemies. I thought it would based on the 5th game. Never got New Dawn which ended up being garbage. Far Cry 5 was a good game but disappointingly only had female enemies at very low spawn levels or as mini bosses. The bulk of the enemy types being blokes as you progressed. The enemy was also a scruffy group of deranged cultists. Most higher tier mook classes didn't have them. In the new game they appear to be represented across a variety of enemy types. I love the idea of disposable villainous nameless enemy women serving in a professional modern military.

As well as gore and bloodier effects than in Far Cry 5, they have heeded the fan calls and brought back bladed melee kills! A wonderful shot of one against a female enemy at 7.03 in the video. Aside from this the game looks very promising generally.

Female enemies appear in this teaser throughout with quite a few biting the dust. I clocked some in game play at around 2.17 to 2.26, 2.53 to 3.05 and 7.00 to 7.10.

Eh, these games seem more like a reskin of the previous games set in a new location. I often wonder why these are not really just expansion packs, like Blood Dragon was. I don't pretend to be a great expert on shooters, but to me it just seems to work the same as the previous ones.
Female enemies are there but the uniforms are not particularly sexy. The raiders in whatever was the one with the evil cult had more exposed skin. These are just generic soldiers.

burom

Master of this Domain
Eh, these games seem more like a reskin of the previous games set in a new location. I often wonder why these are not really just expansion packs, like Blood Dragon was. I don't pretend to be a great expert on shooters, but to me it just seems to work the same as the previous ones.
Female enemies are there but the uniforms are not particularly sexy. The raiders in whatever was the one with the evil cult had more exposed skin. These are just generic soldiers.
If only 5 had knife kills...

zakofan999

Avid Affiliate
The ARMA series is on sale on Steam currently! ARMA III has Steam workshop compatibility, and a handful of mods exist to add female soldiers and skimpy outfits for them.

Be warned that it's a very hardcore military simulation, and thus has a pretty steep learning curve--not really for everybody. In order to get the most out of the above-mentioned mods, you'll also have to develop a passing familiarity with the mission editor (although it's pretty self-explanatory if you've ever made, say, a Warcraft III mission.)

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
The ARMA series is on sale on Steam currently! ARMA III has Steam workshop compatibility, and a handful of mods exist to add female soldiers and skimpy outfits for them.

Be warned that it's a very hardcore military simulation, and thus has a pretty steep learning curve--not really for everybody. In order to get the most out of the above-mentioned mods, you'll also have to develop a passing familiarity with the mission editor (although it's pretty self-explanatory if you've ever made, say, a Warcraft III mission.)
Would I need any of the DLCs for Arma III or is the base game just fine?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
If you just wanna shoot modded enemies there's no reason to get any of the DLCs, cause those are new environments/weapons, any systems they implement are in the base game.

zakofan999

Avid Affiliate
In ARMA 3, in the conflict between kinda-slutty outfits and REALLY slutty outfits, there can only be one winner.

Only mod pictured is TCGM, which is dead simple to install via Steam Workshop. Comes with several varieties of female NPCs and outfits for them, from regular military uniforms that match the vanilla game to the bikinis and miniskirts pictured.

The only downside is that AFAIK there's no easy way to add female voices to the game, so they just pitched the regular male voices way up. Sometimes it's pretty convincing, other times it sounds like South Park. Otherwise it's a very high-quality mod--and not just for zako stuff either, all the female-specific NPCs and equipment are totally compatible with everything in the base game.

20210714011739_1.jpg

20210714011649_1.jpg
20210714011525_1.jpg
20210714011534_1.jpg
20210714011442_1.jpg
20210714011515_1.jpg
20210714011419_1.jpg

how would someone modify the enemies to be female?

I'm not sure that there's any way to do so for the single-player campaign missions, and even if you could I'm sure it would be a lot more work than it is worth. The built-in Eden editor makes it simple to just place a bunch of NPCs next to each other and make them fight with whatever weapons and outfits you want.

The "mission" in the screenshots above just has three squads each of OPFOR and BLUFOR, placed outside of a town, with a "Seek and Destroy" waypoint in the middle. The editor allows you to either watch from a spectator camera, or pick any NPC in the mission to play as.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Huh, there's female voices in ARMA 2. Not for Enemy. Man. 100 meters. Right, but for pain and death sounds. Wonder why they didn't port those over.

zakofan999

Avid Affiliate
As far as I can tell, there aren't any female characters in ARMA 3, in the base game nor any of the official DLC. Not really surprising for the ARMA series

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.