Villainess subdual? (1 Viewer)

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I'm pretty much evil, so I relate with the bad girls. I fancy vicariously experiencing their defeats. I have a DeviantArt account, and within my 'scraps' folder you will find my character Warqueen fighting and failing, though sometimes she destroys her opponents easily(otherwise she wouldn't be a big deal would she?). Don't underestimate her!

Warqueen vs Powerbimbo by LocustaVampa on deviantART

My two galleries contain mostly just sketches, but I will be creating a lot more artwork.

Anyway.. I welcome other artists to take Warqueen on, and also welcome everyone to share their point of view on bad girls and the devestating losses they often suffer at the hands of meddlesome do-gooders!

>:3

Psythe

Potential Patron
I'm quite fond of 'villainess subdual' as you put it. It's really sexy for a self-assured villainess to be humiliatingly defeated by a skillful heroine(or hero). However, as I've touched on previously, I tend not to focus on villainess loss scenarios as much because the heroine or hero she's fighting is not likely to be vindictive enough to do a lot of things I like to see happen to a losing fighter. Typically this scenarios works best if an anti-hero/anti-heroine is involved in my opinion.

Also, you describe yourself as 'mostly evil'. I assume you mean your character(s) and/or RP persona, right? :p

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Uhm. YES. Of course I meant 'evil' in a purely fictional context...

>:3

I can understand what you mean about heroines, and how tame they can be. These righteous types can be pushed however. For instance, I believe Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, the Huntress... They all could be brought to a furious state, enabling them to really ruin a bad-girl's day... And when a fight for justice is reduced to what could be described as a super-powered cat fight? I know from experience how ruthless a princess can be after you push her too far. A broken nose from highschool actually helped twist me into a fight fetishest. I guess it started as a coping mechanism to save face, so I told my peers I enjoyed getting owned like that lol. But I believe we become the masks we wear.. and as I developed a taste for pussy... I also began to authentically enjoy conflict with other women.

I digress!
I love villain-on-villain combat as well, and yes it is a very different dynamic, often more dangerous.
But there is something special about being the expected winner, and losing to someone who knows the evil things you've done..
I suppose I feel that her belief; that beating me is making the world a better place; is a unique and powerful turn-on.

Yes I've given this a LOT of thought!

Last edited by a moderator:

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I often identify with the spider-like or insectoid villains. I recall seeing a Lady Death comic where this insect-styled demoness, Sinestra, had a great introduction just before smacking Lady Death around for a few panels. I remember keenly how I felt after turning the page and witnessing Lady Death demolish Sinestra with repeated punches to the face. She unleashed a torrent of insults and even made mention of how ruined Sinestra's face would be afterwards. The pacing was a bit rushed(as if despite her impressive intro she was ultimately just a minor threat for the exceedingly arrogant heroine to vanquish) but the defeat was very quick and exciting to empathize with.

Only this image came up after a search:

Google Image Result for http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/1/15776/689244-sinestra4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is a bit off topic but I feel inclined to mention another scene which affected me perhaps the earliest in my life. It was a Bond film, which bored me into perhaps a hypnotic state lol.. up until the moment when the bad girl and Bond are both in cars driving at each other in a murderous game of chicken. I remember paying keen attention to this scene, without understanding why it excited me.

I also felt a similar reaction as I witnessed Ursa in the early superman movie, half-dreading and half fascinated by how Superman would deal with her. The actual outcome left me thinking about it for a long time afterwords..

And then there was that Red Sonja movie... And the epic death of the Sorceress Queen.

Disney villains sealed my interests, and videogames nurtured the idea of physical impacts bringing such strong characters to heel. I don't know whether to curse these influences or praise them, but though certainly have made my life interesting, if not strangely ...lacking.

Thank the Goddess for the Internet. I'd have likely gotten myself killed by now without it ;3

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuntington

Potential Patron
I know from experience how ruthless a princess can be after you push her too far. A broken nose from highschool actually helped twist me into a fight fetishest. I guess it started as a coping mechanism to save face, so I told my peers I enjoyed getting owned like that lol. But I believe we become the masks we wear.. and as I developed a taste for pussy... I also began to authentically enjoy conflict with other women.

I digress!

I know what you mean about becoming our masks, but sometimes those traits were there all along and just needed an excuse to pop out. It's funny how significant experiences form our little kinks; I for one love evil temptress villainesses, which developed from my then girlfriend who realized that I, as a person uncomfortable with his own sexuality at the time,would never make sexual advances as it seemed terribly alien to me. She was a very aggressive sort; lock the door, push you onto the bed and tear yer clothes off kinda gal.

It was a very turbulent year-long relationship that ended rather badly but it was memorable and as I mentioned, has left me with a taste for sexually-aggressive villainesses.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I cried over the plight of Ultimecia. Real tears. Do I need to explain?

Later, I would pleasure myself fantasizing about her imagined victory over Squall and the SEEDs. Even with all my masochisms ...Ulti was always off limits. TIMEHAXX will prevail. At least for me .

Some days .. I think I would like to see Ultimecia Ryona .. Maybe it would break the melancholic spell her story cast upon my libido.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.