Original Knockoutman World Kumiko vs Nikki Soaring: Banzai Lotus Destruction (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
As the camera pans across the mat room, capturing the white walls and the three 4-inch thick blue mats, it finally settles on a sight that demands attention. Standing proudly in the center of the room is Nikki Soaring, a striking Asian beauty with piercing brown eyes. Her slender yet athletic build is accentuated by her ample breasts, enhanced with perfectly sculpted implants. Adorned with various tattoos, Nikki exudes an air of confidence and rebellion. Her sable black hair cascades down her back, with subtle highlights of purple and red intertwining among the dark locks. A yin yang tattoo is prominently displayed on her lower back, signifying the balance of her incredible strength and grace. Her left arm showcases a band of intricately detailed flowers wrapped in a vine, while her right thigh boasts an array of butterflies, roses, and their intertwining vines that cunningly wind around her leg and into her groin area. Nikki's attire speaks to her boldness and sensuality. She confidently dons a pink plunge-style bikini top, featuring a deep V-shaped neckline that tantalizingly plunges down between her breasts, drawing attention to her alluring assets. The luxurious fabric clings to her curves, creating an elegant and upscale appearance. The bikini bottom, a pink high-rise string thong, hugs her hips tantalizingly, leaving little to the imagination. As Knockoutman, the owner of the federation and the camera man, begins his interview with Nikki, a playful smirk glides across her lips.

"Welcome back to Knockoutman's World! We have a special guest today, the one and only, Nikki Soaring! It's been quite a while since we've seen you compete in our mat room. What made you decide to return to the mat?" Knockoutman asks, adjusting the camera to focus on Nikki's face.

Nikki's eyes glisten with pride as her confidence shines through in her response. "Well, Knockoutman, I've been making my mark in the industry, fighting for a variety of producers and companies. But I couldn't resist the allure of Knockoutman's World. This is where the wrestling legends are made, and I am here to add my name to that prestigious list."

Knockoutman chuckles, impressed by Nikki's boldness. "Well, we certainly missed your fiery presence. The fans have been clamoring for a match from you. Do you have anyone specific in mind that you'd like to face?"

Nikki grins mischievously. "Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of worthy opponents in your roster. But for now, I'm happy to take on anyone you throw my way. I'm here to dominate, and no one is going to stand in my way."

Knockoutman adjusts the camera once again and leans in closer to Nikki, his curiosity piqued. "Nikki, it's been quite some time since you last graced our mat room. Can you tell us a little bit about the training you've been doing during your absence? Do you feel prepared to take on the competition here at Knockoutman's World?"

Nikki's annoyance is palpable as she narrows her eyes and crosses her arms. "Knockoutman, I don't need to justify my training to anyone. I've been honing my skills, pushing my limits, and becoming even stronger. As for the competition here, I've faced some of the toughest fighters in the world at Knockoutman's World before. I've gone toe-to-toe with Raya, Kumiko, and even Emerald the Champion herself. Those matches, even though they were a few years back, showed that I am more than capable of holding my own."

Knockoutman raises an eyebrow skeptically. "Well, Nikki, in your absence, the roster here at Knockoutman's World has changed quite a bit. There are some new faces, some extremely talented fighters who have been making waves. Do you really believe that you can handle anyone we throw at you?"

Nikki's frustration seeps through her confident façade. "Look, Knockoutman, I respect the new girls on the roster, I do. But let's get real here. I've been in this industry for years, and I've proven time and time again that I can handle any challenge. These newbies may have potential, but they're no match for a well-traveled veteran like myself. I've seen it all, experienced it all, and I'm ready to show them why I'm still at the top."

Nikki's annoyance boils over as she uncrosses her arms and clenches her fists, her nails digging into her palms. She takes a step forward, her body language becoming more assertive. With a forceful gesture, she jabs a finger towards the camera, her eyes blazing with determination.

"Knockoutman, I'm tired of these doubts and questions. Look at me!" she exclaims, her voice now laced with an emphatic tone. As she speaks, her eyes narrow, her brow furrows, and her jaw sets firmly. There is an undeniable fire in her gaze, a defiance that dares anyone to challenge her.Her forceful gesture accentuates her words, as if each jab of her finger punctuates her message. Her lips curve into a snarl of determination, revealing a glint of her perfectly white teeth. "I've faced every challenge thrown at me in this industry. I've taken down opponents twice my size, enduring pain and rising above it all. The so-called new talent? They're nothing compared to what I've already overcome. They'll crumble beneath my power and experience. And I'm ready to remind everyone just how dominant I truly am."

As Nikki continues her passionate monologue, her focus remains fixated on the camera lens. Unbeknownst to her, Kumiko stealthily edges closer, her steps light and calculated. With every passing moment, Kumiko's anticipation grows, fueling her determination to finally get her revenge. As Nikki finishes her sentence, the room is swallowed by a deafening silence. Suddenly, Kumiko strikes, wrapping her arm around Nikki's neck. Her sleeperhold application is swift and precise, cutting off Nikki's air supply. The shock on Nikki's face is palpable as she struggles against the hold, her hands reaching for Kumiko's arm in desperate attempts to pry it away.

Kumiko's voice pours into the room, low and filled with quiet determination. "You may have crushed me last time, Nikki, but I am not just a jobber. I am a legitimate wrestler, and today is the day you will understand what happens when I unleash my true strength."

As Nikki fights against Kumiko's sleeperhold, her anger intensifies, her breaths ragged and strained. The rage in her eyes turns into a fiery glare, and her voice trembles with an unmistakable fury.

"You think this is fucking fair, Kumiko?" Nikki growls, her voice dripping with vulgarity. Sweat drips down her temples as she continues to struggle, her muscles straining against the tight grip. "You sneaky little bitch, I’ve beat your ass before, and your only way to gain advantage against me by using this cheap sneaky tactic. If I get loose, I'm gonna fucking annihilate you. Rip you apart limb by fucking limb." While Nikki's words carry a desperate, but enraged edge, Kumiko remains steadfast, tightening her hold on Nikki's throat, refusing to let up. She maintains her grip, her determination unwavering, as she listens to Nikki's infuriated threats.

Nikki's defiant nature refuses to waver as she drops down to one knee, her breaths becoming labored. Despite her compromised position, she continues to mutter under her breath, threatening Kumiko with retribution and promising to exact her revenge as soon as she gets the chance. Sweat beads trickle down her temple, mixing with her furrowed brow as the strain of the sleeperhold takes its toll. As the intensity mounts within the mat room, Knockoutman expertly narrates the unfolding events for the viewing audience. "Oh my gosh, ladies and gentlemen! The tension between Nikki and Kumiko is reaching a boiling point. Kumiko has taken full advantage of this opportunity to even the score with the veteran fetish wrestler. But Nikki isn't backing down. Despite being caught off guard, she's doing everything in her power to break free from Kumiko's grasp."

With each elbow blow that Nikki delivers to Kumiko's midsection, a grunt escapes Kumiko's lips. The blows land with surprising force, causing Kumiko's hold on the sleeperhold to weaken slightly. Her grip loosens just enough for Nikki to catch a desperate breath, but Kumiko remains determined, relentlessly holding on to her prey. The camera zooms in, capturing the struggle on Nikki's face as she grinds her teeth and musters every ounce of strength she has left. Her eyes narrow, her gaze showing a determined expression. "You think this is over, Kumiko?" she grits out, her voice laced with a mix of pain and determination. "I am so gonna fuck you up for this."

As the determination surges through Nikki's veins, she summons a reserve of strength she didn't know she had. With a burst of energy, she manages to push herself up from her kneeling position, a fierce determination reflected in her eyes. The audience watches with bated breath as she reaches up, her hands clawing away at Kumiko's vice-like grip on her neck. Realizing that her hold is slipping, Kumiko moves quickly, springing onto Nikki's back and wrapping her legs tightly around her waist in a grapevine hold. The sudden change in position catches Nikki off guard, her body tense with the added pressure. But she refuses to yield, her eyes blazing with defiance as her hands continue to fight against Kumiko's assault on her airway.

With her intimate hold on Nikki, Kumiko asserts her dominance, the fire in her eyes burning bright. As she tightens her grip on Nikki's throat, her soft voice becomes a venomous whisper, dripping with challenge and malice. "You're right, Nikki. This isn't over. Not by a long shot. This is just the beginning of your long, painful day here at Knockoutman's World, Bitch!"

Despite the electric pain coursing through her body, Nikki's defiance knows no bounds. With desperation fueling her every move, she staggers towards the wall of the mat room. The strain is evident in every muscle as she places her back against the unforgiving surface. And with a burst of adrenaline, Nikki throws her entire weight backwards, slamming Kumiko against the wall with a staggering impact.

The room reverberates with the sound of the collision as Kumiko's hold on Nikki disintegrates instantly. The veteran wrestler crumples to the mat, her grip loosened and her hold broken. Nikki, despite her exhaustion, is momentarily granted a much-needed respite.

As the tension in the room escalates, Knockoutman's voice booms once again, bringing both fighters to attention. "Okay, ladies, none of that scrapping stuff before the match can officially begin. We need to make this a sanction match!" Kumiko, fueled by her frustration and desire for redemption, straightens her posture with determination. Her all-white bikini seems to shimmer under the bright lights of the mat room, accentuating her lean muscles and petite frame. In contrast to Nikki's flamboyant attire, Kumiko stands as a testament to simplicity and grace, her Southern charm radiating from her every movement. Nikki, on the other hand, embraces her provocative style with confidence. Her pink plunge-style bikini top shamelessly pushes up her enhanced breasts, her dark eyes locking onto Kumiko's with an underlying challenge. The intricate tattoos adorning her body showcase her unique sense of style, the lines of the yin-yang symbol on her lower back accentuating her slender build.

Knockoutman's voice filled with excitement as he knows he is about to capture and witness first hand an onslaught of torment from the two fighter, booms from behind the camera. "Alright, ladies this will be a 15 minute no holds bard Knockout match. Each competitor will earn points based on knocking out their competitor, the winner will be the one with the most points at 15 minutes"

The room falls silent as both fighters lock eyes, a mix of anticipation and simmering tension filling the air. Kumiko grits her teeth, her determination shining through, while Nikki smirks confidently, clearly eager to unleash her arsenal of moves. The stage is set for a battle between two contrasting fighters – one exuding Southern charm and the other oozing allure and arrogance. With a nod of agreement between the two competitors, the match is officially underway. The sound of Knockoutman's voice fades into the background as the room becomes a battleground for Kumiko and Nikki. Their contrasting attires, Kumiko's unassuming white bikini against Nikki's provocative pink ensemble, serve as a visual representation of their conflicting personalities and fighting styles. Kumiko darts forward, a tornado of determination and raw energy, aiming to catch Nikki off-guard with her speed and agility. Nikki, ever the master of mind games, sidesteps Kumiko's initial onslaught and counters with a swift kick to her opponent's midsection. The impact reverberates through Kumiko's petite frame, causing her to stagger backward. As Kumiko fights to regain her balance, Nikki seizes the opportunity to capitalize on her advantage. With a wicked grin, she lunges forward, attempting to wrap her arms around Kumiko's slender waist for a crushing bear hug. But Kumiko, refusing to be cornered so easily, skillfully slips out of Nikki's grasp, using her smaller frame to her advantage.

As the match intensifies, Nikki and Kumiko exchange a volley of fierce words and determined glares, both vying for the first points of the match. "You think you can take me down, little girl?" Nikki taunts, raising an eyebrow challengingly.

Kumiko's eyes narrow, a fiery determination burning within her. "I may be small but don't underestimate me. I'll show you what I'm capable of."

With that, the two fighters lock up in a test of strength, their arms raised above their heads as their hands and wrists interlock in a tight grip. Initially, the battle seems evenly matched as they push and strain against each other, neither willing to give the advantage to the other. However, as the seconds tick by, it becomes apparent that Nikki possesses a significant strength advantage over Kumiko. Slowly but surely, she begins to overpower her opponent, gradually pushing Kumiko back towards the wall of the room. The determination in Kumiko's eyes doesn't waver, but it's clear that she's struggling against the superior strength of her opponent. Finally, with a burst of power, Nikki forces Kumiko's back against the wall. Seizing the moment, she swiftly releases the grip of the test of strength lock-up and delivers a devastating kick to Kumiko's vulnerable belly. Pain courses through Kumiko's body as she absorbs the full force of the blow, her petite frame unable to shield her from the impact. But Nikki doesn't stop there. Capitalizing on her advantage, she delivers two rapid succession knees to Kumiko's exposed midsection. The air is knocked out of Kumiko's lungs as she gasps for breath, the pain radiating through her body. Despite her fiery spirit, she struggles to regain her footing, bracing herself against the wall for support.

As Kumiko finds herself pinned against the wall, vulnerable and defenseless, Nikki takes a calculated step back, a sly smile dancing on her lips. With a sudden burst of speed, she propels her body forward, crashing into Kumiko with full force. The impact sends shockwaves through Kumiko's body, causing her to slump against the wall, disoriented and struggling to stay upright.

But Nikki is not one to let her opponent off that easily. Her confident voice cuts through the air. "Oh no, Kumiko. You're not getting away just yet." With surprising care, she grabs hold of Kumiko's arm and lifts her back up, denying her even a moment of respite.

Then, without hesitation, Nikki takes off in a full sprint once again. The room trembles as she hurtles towards Kumiko, their bodies colliding in a second wall splash. The force of the impact is jarring, pressing Kumiko even harder against the unforgiving surface. Her strength wavering, Kumiko tries to summon the energy to stay on her feet, but it proves futile. Unable to stand any longer, Kumiko stumbles forward, her knees buckling beneath her. The agony of the relentless assault radiates through her body, leaving her unable to continue the fight. Her head begins to droop, the weight of exhaustion and defeat becoming too much to bear. With a resounding crash, her head slams down onto the mat, her spirit crushed.

Knockoutman's voice booms over the mat room, capturing the intensity of the moment for the viewing audience. "And just like that, Kumiko is down! Nikki Soaring is showing no mercy as she continues her domination in this match."

As Kumiko lies sprawled on the mat, her breath ragged and her body aching, Nikki stands over her triumphant, a gleam in her eyes. "You see, Kumiko? This is my domain. I have returned to show everyone that I am still the queen of the mat room."

Nikki chuckles, a cruel edge to her laughter. "Oh, Kumiko, how cute. You really think you stand a chance against me? I've been perfecting my technique while you've been struggling as a jobber. It's time you accept your fate."

With a burst of energy, Nikki closes the distance between them, her hands wrapping tightly around Kumiko's petite frame. "Now, I think it's time you learned your place," she hisses, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure.

Nikki's lifting bearhug engulfs Kumiko, the pressure mounting as she squeezes with all her might. The pain shoots through Kumiko's body like lightning, and she can feel her strength rapidly fading. Her vision blurs, and the world around her starts to fade away.

Knockoutman's commentary fills the room. "Kumiko is trapped in Nikki's devastating bearhug! Will she be able to withstand the pressure, or is this the end of the match for her?"

Unable to fight any longer, Kumiko's body goes limp in Nikki's grasp, her consciousness slipping away. As she drifts into darkness, her body twitches and convulses slightly, a physical manifestation of her pain and defeat. Nikki releases the unconscious Kumiko from her hold, a triumphant smirk on her face. Knockoutman's hand can be seen extending in front of the camera and lifting Kumiko's arm. Kumiko arm is held in the air and then falls to the mat, Knockoutman lifts Kumiko's other arm and it falls to the mat with a thud. Then his hand lifts her head, and pulls her eyelids back showing the whites of Kumiko's eyes and you can see that Kumiko is not conscious.

"Another point for Nikki Soaring!" Knockoutman announces, his voice filled with excitement. "Kumiko is completely out of it, and it looks like Nikki is not done with her yet."

Nikki approaches Kumiko's motionless form with a predatory grace, a devious glint in her eyes. She lifts her foot high in the air before bringing it crashing down, delivering a vicious stomp to Kumiko's exposed belly. The impact jolts Kumiko back to reality, pain shooting through her body.

With a sneer, Nikki grabs hold of Kumiko's hair, yanking her back to her feet. The fiery determination that once burned within Kumiko's eyes has been replaced with a glazed look of exhaustion. She is like putty in Nikki's hands. Without skipping a beat, Nikki delivers a quick kick to Kumiko's exposed midsection. The kick causes Kumiko to double over in agony, her breath coming out in short, labored gasps. The pain radiates through her body, the intensity of the blow leaving her feeling weak and vulnerable. Nikki takes advantage of Kumiko's weakened state, she quickly pushed Kumiko's head in between her thighs, then bending over she wraps her arms around Kumikos waist and lifts her up inverted with Kumiko's head pointed straight down and her feet stretched to the sky. Kumiko's petite frame hangs limply in the air, completely at Nikki's mercy.

With a smug grin, Nikki mocks Kumiko's state "Ah, poor dumb bitch! She really tried to sneak attack me? Now she gonna get put to sleep with my piledriver."

"And here comes Nikki Soaring with her signature piledriver!" Knockoutman's enthusiastic voice announces from behind the camera.

Nikki plants her feet firmly on the mat, summoning all her strength as she adjusts Kumiko higher into the air. The sound of the impact echoes throughout the room as Kumiko's head slams into the mat, the force causing her body to go limp once again. With her eyes rolling back and her breath shallow, Kumiko twitches and convulses on the mat, the residual pain from the piledriver coursing through her body. A small dribble of drool escapes the corner of her mouth, pooling on the mat beneath her.

"Oh wow, folks I think it safe to say Kumiko is out again after that piledriver, and that's three point for Nikki and none for Kumiko!" Knockoutman exclaims, his voice filled with excitement. "Kumiko is helpless, completely at Nikki's mercy."

Nikki saunters over to Kumiko's motionless form, a glimmer of satisfaction dancing in her eyes. She grabs a handful of Kumiko's hair and yanks her upright to a standing position. As Kumiko's consciousness begins to flicker back to life, she finds herself in a world of pain. Her body aches, and her head feels as if it's splitting in two. She can hear the sound of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears, a reminder of how close she came to defeat. But even in the face of overwhelming odds, Kumiko refuses to give up. Through bleary eyes, Kumiko glances up at Nikki, the fiery determination returning to her gaze. She knows she is outmatched, that Nikki has the experience and the power advantage. But that doesn't stop the fiery spirit within Kumiko from clawing its way back to the surface.

With her voice strained, Kumiko manages a weak plea. "Please... let me go. I-I don't want any more of this. I've learned my lesson. Just give me a chance to walk away."

Nikki's eyes narrow with a mix of arrogance and determination. She scoffs at Kumiko's plea, a derisive smile playing on her lips. "You think a little sneak attack is going to make up for all those times I've humiliated you? I'm not finished with you yet, sweetie. You're going to pay for every one of your failures."

Kumiko's heart sinks as Nikki's words hang heavily in the air a she realizes that escape is not an option.

Nikki chuckles, her voice dripping with superiority. "Oh, how cute. The little jobber is finally learning her lesson, that I own her ass on these mats, and she stands no chance against my superiority!"

Nikki's eyes gleam with sadistic delight as she grabs hold of Kumiko's head, effectively trapping it between her strong thighs. Kumiko's breath catches in her throat as she is locked in this vulnerable position, unable to free herself. Panic courses through her veins, her mind racing for any possible escape. But Kumiko's hopes are dashed as Nikki tightens her grip, pulling Kumiko's arms back and holding her shoulder blades in place. Kumiko's petite frame is completely exposed, leaving her defenseless against the impending doom of Nikki's dreaded pedigree face smash. Time seems to slow as Kumiko's mind becomes a whirlwind of fear and anticipation. She can feel the pressure building in her shoulders, her body tensing in preparation for the impact to come. The room around her fades into a blur, her focus narrowing solely on the impending slam to the mat. With a burst of energy, Nikki lifts Kumiko off her feet, defying gravity for a split second. The rush of adrenaline courses through Nikki's veins as she relishes in the power she holds over her opponent. The air is thick with the buzzing anticipation as the moment hangs suspended in time. Then, with a thunderous crash, Nikki slams Kumiko's face down into the mat, the force of the impact reverberating through the room. A cry of pain escapes Kumiko's lips as her face collides with the unforgiving surface, her vision momentarily going black.

Nikki's heart pounds with a mixture of victory and exhilaration as she pulls away from the devastating move. The mat beneath Kumiko's face is stained with a small droplet of drool, a physical manifestation of the pain she has endured. Meanwhile, Kumiko's mind is a whirlwind of agony and disorientation. The power of the pedigree has left her dazed and defeated, her body limp and unresponsive. Kumiko's eyes flutter and seem to roll uncontrollably as she starts to pass out from the move. Kumiko hit the mat on her back, and then the drool starts to trickle out of the side of her lips, accompanied by a jolts of pain shooting through her body before she succumbs to unconsciousness once again. The world around her fades into darkness as her body goes completely limp, leaving her at Nikki's mercy. As Nikki notices the slight twitching in Kumiko's body, a wicked grin spreads across her face. She sees an opportunity to further torment her opponent and ensure her complete dominance in this match. With a swift and confident motion, Nikki lifts her leg and plants her foot on Kumiko's outstretched hand, pinning it to the mat.

Knockoutman's voice echoes through the mat room, his excitement palpable as he shouts, "And it seems Nikki isn't done with Kumiko just yet! Look at that merciless stomp on Kumiko's hand! She's really showing her no mercy, folks!"

Pain shoots through Kumiko's hand, her fingers crushed under Nikki's heel. A surge of strength jolts through Kumiko's body, jolting her back to consciousness. The intense shock of the hand stomping forces her awake as she lets out a gasp of agony. Her eyes snap open, meeting the triumphant gaze of Nikki Soaring. Nikki revels in the power she holds over Kumiko, relishing in her helpless state. With a swift movement, she yanks Kumiko up by her hair, causing a jolt of agony to course through her body. Kumiko's eyes water with pain, but she refuses to let it consume her. She wears a absent expression, her face a mask of exhaustion, and confusion as she hangs, powerless, in Nikki's grasp. The mat room is filled with a tense silence as Nikki prepares to execute her next move, her grip on Kumiko's hair unyielding. Time seems to stand still as Kumiko waits, anticipating the impending pain that is sure to follow. Nikki's grip tightens on Kumiko's hair as she effortlessly positions herself behind her. A sadistic smile plays on Nikki's lips as she prepares to subject Kumiko to another torturous maneuver. With a swift motion, Nikki wraps her arm around Kumiko's waist, pressing her palm against Kumiko's exposed abdomen.

The moment Nikki locks in the standing abdominal stretch, Kumiko's body tenses, a sharp gasp escaping her lips. The strain on her midsection is unbearable, the pressure constricting her like a vice. Waves of pain radiate through Kumiko's core, each breath an agonizing struggle. Her face contorts with agony, her eyes squeezed shut as tears well up at the corners.

Desperation fuels Kumiko's cries of surrender, her voice shattering through the mat room. "I give! I give! Please, Nikki, let me go!" she pleads, her pleas falling on deaf ears. She taps frantically against Nikki's arm, the repeated gestures a desperate plea for release, but Nikki pays them no mind.

Nikki's cruel laughter fills the room as she reminds Kumiko of the rules. "Oh, my dear Kumiko, in this match, tap outs mean nothing," she sneers. "You won't escape just by submitting. The only way out is through a knockout, and I intend to make you suffer until I'm satisfied, you pitiable bitch!"

Kumiko's heart sinks as she realizes the futility of her attempts to escape. She grits her teeth against the pain, her body trembling with the strain of the hold. Tears stream down her face, mixing with the sweat that trickles down her body. It's a mix of physical and emotional agony, as she feels powerless, trapped in Nikki's sadistic grasp. The mat room is filled with the sound of Kumiko's desperate cries and the unnerving laughter of Nikki echoing throughout. Each passing second feels like an eternity as Kumiko's strength wanes, her body succumbing to the torment inflicted upon her. The determination that once burned fiercely within her begins to flicker, slowly dwindling in the face of Nikki's overwhelming dominance. Finally relenting, Nikki releases the standing abdominal stretch, allowing Kumiko's limp body to crumple to the mat. Kumiko's weakened form sinks to her knees first, her head drooping low as if weighed down by the sheer weight of her defeat, it then crashes to the mat too.

The camera captures the moment, the image frozen in time for the world to witness. Kumiko's head lays sprawled on the mat, her long hair cascading around her like a curtain, concealing her face. Her petite frame is bowed, her back slightly arched, and her ass sticking straight up. The camera lingers on around her frame catching every angle of her white bikini bottom ass as she lays painting on the mat. As Kumiko's head rests against the mat, her buttocks inch upward, almost in an instinctive gesture, as if presenting herself in a posture of surrender. It's a visual testament to the absolute dominance of Nikki Soaring, a symbol of her complete control over the once-confident fighter. The room is filled with an eerie silence, punctuated only by the sound of Kumiko's labored breaths. The sight of her defeated form elicits a mix of pity and awe from those watching. The camera lingers on the image, capturing the essence of Kumiko's humiliation, her spirit crushed under the weight of Nikki's relentless onslaught. Nikki, reveling in her dominant position, sees an opportunity to further humiliate Kumiko. Her foot extends, pressing against the petite fighter's exposed behind. With a forceful push, Nikki brings Kumiko's ass flat against the mat, extinguishing the last remnants of her defiant posture. A wicked smile crosses Nikki's face as she prepares for her next move. She takes a step back, positioning herself opposite Kumiko's prone body. Without hesitation, Nikki leaps high into the air, her leg extended in a perfect arc. The crowd watches in awe as her leg crashes down on the back of Kumiko's neck, the impact reverberating throughout the room. As if on instinct, Kumiko's head lifts off the mat, her body involuntarily reacting to the force of the blow. Her ass rises in tandem with her head, as if defying the laws of gravity. The sight elicits a chuckle from Nikki, she revels in the sight of Kumiko's dumbfounded expression, savoring the power she holds over her opponent. With a sadistic glint in her eyes, Nikki repeats the maneuver two more times, each time delivering a devastating leg drop to the back of Kumiko's neck. The camera captures every moment, immortalizing Kumiko's humiliation. Each impact jolts Kumiko's body, lifting both her head and ass off the mat in a perverse symphony of agony and absurdity.

Nikki's laughter fills the room, a twisted melody of superiority. "Oh, look at you, all dumb and stupid," Nikki taunts, her voice dripping with mockery. "You thought you could take me on? Useless pathetic Slut!"

The room resonates with the sound of Nikki's taunts, amplifying Kumiko's growing sense of defeat. It is a cruel game to Nikki, a cat toying with her prey, reveling in the humiliation and pain she inflicts. The match has become a one-sided spectacle, with Kumiko at the mercy of her sadistic opponent. Nikki, sensing Kumiko's weakened state, decides to change tactics. With a methodical grace, she positions herself behind Kumiko's dazed form. Moving with purpose, Nikki wraps her smooth, toned thighs tightly around Kumiko's neck, locking her into a sitting neck scissors hold.

Kumiko's mind is a hazy fog, her senses dulled from the relentless punishment she has endured. As Nikki's thighs squeeze tighter, the pressure on her neck intensifies. Panic surges through Kumiko's body, her vision tunneling as oxygen becomes scarce. Her face is pressed firmly into Nikki's crotch, a humiliating reminder of her inferiority. Kumiko's thoughts are a cacophony of desperation and fatigue. The pain radiating from her neck consumes her. She can feel her body growing weaker, her futile attempts to escape only exhausting her further. Her hands claw at Nikki's legs, her gasps for air muffled against the fabric of her pink bikini. Nikki, relishing in the control she has over Kumiko, tightens the hold even more. A sadistic grin tugs at her lips as she watches Kumiko's face turn a purplish red, the strain evident on every feature. Kumiko's cries for escape become muffled gasps, her tapping hands now feeble slaps against Nikki's thighs.

"Tap all you want, Kumiko!" Nikki taunts, her voice dripping with dominance. "Accept your fate as my plaything! And your only way out of this hold is deep slumber."

Kumiko's struggle becomes increasingly feeble as the pain overwhelms her. Her attempts to escape become desperate, her body trembling with exhaustion. The room is filled only with the sounds of Nikki's laughter and Kumiko's ragged breathing. And then, a shift. The cries for escape are replaced by silence. Kumiko's body goes limp, succumbing to the intense pressure of Nikki's hold. The camera captures the moment, preserving Kumiko's submission for all to witness. She passes out in the grip of Nikki's hold, her body a lifeless surrender to her dominant opponent.

Breaking the tense silence, Knockoutman's voice echoes through the mat room. "Alright, Nikki, she's out! You've earned the point, you don't need to kill her."

Nikki's laughter fills the room, a mocking sound that twists the knife deeper into Kumiko's already wounded pride. She releases the tight lock of her scissors hold, allowing Kumiko's lifeless body to slump to the mat, completely unconscious once again.

"Come on Knockoutman," Nikki retorts with a haughty tone. "She's practically useless anyway. What's a little extra humiliation and pain for someone like her? I mean come on a jobber like her should be used to this."

Nikki's voice drips with derision as she towers over Kumiko's prone form. Marveling in her own superiority, she delivers a scathing assessment of her defeated opponent. "Look at her. A sorry excuse for a wrestler. No wonder she's always ending up as my plaything. She's nothing more than a stepping stone on my path to dominance."

The camera captures every moment of Kumiko's vulnerable state, her unconscious body sprawled on the mat. The sight is a testament to Nikki's dominance and Kumiko's utter helplessness. Nikki relishes in her complete domination over Kumiko, her eyes gleaming with sadistic delight. She smirks, savoring her domination and reveling in the opportunity to further degrade her defeated opponent.

"You see this?" Nikki sneers, her voice dripping with contempt. "This is what happens when you step onto the mat with me, Kumiko. Utter annihilation. You're nothing but a worthless piece of trash, and I'm going to make you feel it."

Nikki steps on the back of Kumiko's knees, cruelly exerting her dominance over the unconscious fighter. With a show of strength, she lifts Kumiko's legs straight up and deftly intertwines them with her own. Her feet planted firmly on the back of Kumiko's knees, Nikki's control over her opponent solidifies. Without hesitation, Nikki delivers a small chop to Kumiko's shoulder blades, driving her arms back and up, exposing her vulnerable wrists. She quickly catches both of Kumiko's wrists in a firm grip, her fingers digging into the flesh, preventing any chance of escape. Gloating in her power, Nikki slowly begins to lean backward, her grip on Kumiko's arms unwavering. With her feet still planted on the back of Kumiko's knees and their legs entwined, she exerts a commanding force. A tremor of raw strength passes through Nikki's muscles as she raises Kumiko's body towards the ceiling. The room is filled with the sound of strained groans, the air thick with Kumiko's helplessness. Her body is stretched to its limit, an immobilizing lifting ceiling hold that seems to defy the laws of physics. The camera captures every moment, the scene a testament to Nikki's overwhelming dominance and Kumiko's vulnerability.

Nikki's laughter rings out, a symphony of cruelty. "This is what happens when you dare to challenge me," she taunts, her voice rife with triumph. "You're nothing but a plaything beneath my feet, Kumiko. Enjoy the view from up there, because you're going to learn what true pain feels like."

As the dazed fog of unconsciousness begins to lift, Kumiko's eyes flutter open, only to be greeted by the agonizing reality of her predicament. The ceiling holds her captive, her body stretched to its limits, and the pain shooting through every fiber of her being is unbearable. A gut-wrenching scream escapes Kumiko's lips, echoing through the mat room. Her pleas for mercy intertwine with cries of surrender, a desperate attempt to elicit any shred of sympathy from her sadistic captor. The room is filled with the symphony of Kumiko's torment, her anguished cries resounding off the white walls. Nikki, far from being moved by Kumiko's suffering, revels in the cacophony of pain she has orchestrated. Her sadistic delight dances in her eyes as she basks in the sound of Kumiko's cries. The sight fuels her superiority complex, a reminder of her complete dominance over her helpless opponent.

"Listen to her, Knockoutman," Nikki boasts, her voice laced with triumph. "Do you hear that? That's the sound of a pathetic jobber realizing their place in the pecking order, crumbling under the weight of their own inadequacy."

Nikki's words are laced with scorn, a constant reminder to Kumiko of her own powerlessness. As Kumiko's screams continue to pierce the air, Nikki's satisfaction only grows, her sadistic smile stretching wider. In this moment, Nikki thrives on the torment she is inflicting, finding pleasure in the agony of her defeated foe. The camera captures every harrowing moment, the anguish etched into Kumiko's contorted face. The scene is a testament to the ruthless dominance of Nikki and the sheer desperation and pain that Kumiko finds herself trapped in, her cries serving as the soundtrack to her agony. A surge of relief courses through Kumiko's body as Nikki finally releases her aching arms from the punishing grip. For a moment, the absence of pain in her wrists is a blissful reprieve, providing a small glimmer of hope amidst the agony she's endured. The weightlessness she feels without the strain on her arms is a fleeting moment of respite from the unyielding torment. But the relief is short-lived, cruelly snuffed out by Nikki's unrelenting sadism. Like a predator closing in for the kill, Nikki's arms snake around Kumiko's drooping head, ensnaring her in a suffocating embrace. The modified ceiling hold stretch takes on a sinister twist, the added element of a choke suffocating Kumiko as she dangles upside down. Her air supply dwindling, Kumiko's desperate surrender attempts are reduced to feeble gurgles, her limbs flailing helplessly in the air. The weight of Nikki's dominance presses down upon her, both physically and psychologically. The world spins and blurs as the blood rushes to her head, her senses disoriented by the crushing strain. Kumiko's vision begins to fade, darkness encroaching on her struggling consciousness. The respite she had briefly savored transforms into a prelude to deeper slumber. Her surrender is no longer a choice, but a forced submission to the swift onslaught of unconsciousness. Unable to cling to consciousness any longer, Kumiko succumbs to the overwhelming power of Nikki's hold. Her body slackens, suspended in the grip of her merciless opponent, as she drifts into the abyss of unconsciousness once again.

Knockoutman's voice booms over the mat room, capturing the intense moment unfolding before him. "Wow, folks! Did you see that? Nikki just executed a devastating modified ceiling hold stretch choke combo! Whatever you want to call it, it's clear that Kumiko has once again succumbed to the power of Nikki's grip. That's four knockouts for Nikki!"

The camera pans to Kumiko's limp form, her body suspended upside down in the merciless hold. The strain on her beleaguered frame is evident, her consciousness slipping away as the seconds tick by. With time against her, Nikki's dominance seems all but assured, her victory on the horizon.

Knockoutman's voice exudes a mix of awe and urgency. "Time is running out, folks! With only a few precious moments left in this match, Nikki will have to act quickly if she wants to secure another point.”

With a look of disdain, Nikki releases Kumiko from the brutal hold, allowing her body to come crashing down to the mat in a lifeless heap. The room reverberates with the sickening thud of flesh and bone meeting the unforgiving surface, further intensifying the sense of defeat that engulfs Kumiko.

Nikki's laughter fills the air, taunting Kumiko as she revels in her domination. "Is that all you've got, Kumiko?" she jeers, her voice dripping with superiority. "Pathetic. It's almost too easy to dismantle you."

A surge of energy courses through Nikki as she yanks Kumiko up off the mat, her fingers digging into the back of Kumiko's head. With a swift motion, she places Kumiko's head between her strong thighs, reviving the familiar position that has spelled doom for Kumiko before. The anticipation in the room grows deep as Nikki prepares for her next devastating move. With a sudden jump and a powerful kick out of her legs, she drives Kumiko's skull into the mat with bone-crushing force. The sickening thunk of impact reverberates through the room, as Kumiko's body remains impaled in the spiked piledriver, immobilized by the sheer force of the move. The camera captures every horrifying moment, the image forever etched into the annals of Kumiko's defeat. Nikki stands tall, a gleam of triumph in her eyes, as Kumiko lies motionless on the mat, her spirit crushed under the weight of Nikki's dominance.

As the tension in the room reaches its peak, Knockoutman's voice breaks through the silence once more. "And there it is, folks! Nikki earns another point for that devastating spiked piledriver! Kumiko is completely immobilized, impaled to the mat! Time is winding down, with only two minutes left in this match!"

Nikki smirks, savoring the taste of victory as the seconds slip away. She wastes no time, swiftly transitioning from the spiked piledriver into a punishing camel clutch. The once vibrant Kumiko groans in agony as her body is bent beyond its breaking point, the strain on her back and neck almost unbearable. But Nikki is not finished. With a seamless fluidity, she wraps her arm around Kumiko's throat, locking in a sleeperhold to add an additional level of torment. Kumiko's struggles are futile, her strength waning against the expertly executed hold. As the minutes tick away, Kumiko's resistance falters. Her eyes start to glaze over, her struggling body growing limp in Nikki's grasp. Drool spills from Kumiko's lips with increasing intensity, frothy and uncontrollable, as it drapes over Nikki's arm and onto the mat.

Knockoutman's voice fills the room with a mix of concern and excitement. "Kumiko is out againg, folks! The combination of the camel clutch and sleeperhold has pushed her beyond her limits. I don’t even know how many knockouts that has been, but I do know Kumiko is done."

The camera focuses on Kumiko's unconscious form, her petite frame utterly defenseless against Nikki's relentless assault.

With a disdainful smirk, Nikki releases Kumiko from the agonizing hold, allowing her to crumple to the mat in a graceless heap. The remaining seconds of the match tick away, and Knockoutman's voice echoes through the room. "Time is up! The match is over!"

Sensing her imminent victory, Nikki takes a step back, her eyes flickering with satisfaction. The camera captures the exhaustion in Kumiko's defeated form, her body bruised and battered. Knockoutman moves closer, directing Nikki to strike a victorious pose.

"Go on, Nikki, show the world your dominance!" Knockoutman exclaims.

Nikki gives Kumiko's beaten belly a slight, disdainful nudge with her foot, prompting Kumiko to roll onto her back. A wicked smile curls on Nikki's lips as she lifts her bare foot and brings it crashing down onto Kumiko's face, covering her mouth and nose. The weight of Nikki's foot adds insult to injury, further asserting her superiority over the fallen Kumiko.

She leans down, her voice dripping with venom. "Did you really think you could challenge me? A pathetic loser like you never had a chance. You tried to use dirty tactics with that sneak attack sleeper hold, but it didn't work. You're nothing compared to me." Nikki's mocking laughter fills the room as she continues to berate Kumiko. "Maybe someone like you should just crawl back to the shadows. because jobber like you are bad for the sport. I mean good for moral boaster, but bad for the sport."

The camera pans out, capturing the image of Kumiko lying defeated beneath Nikki's foot, the embodiment of her domination and triumph.

dgo2man

Writer
Nikki Soaring:
Nikki Soaring.jpg

Kumiko:

kumiko.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.