Upping the Ante -- intense action, deadly dangers RP recruiting! (1 Viewer)

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Hi everyone, I'm looking to start a Play-by-Post game that ups the ante on danger and action. I wanted to see if there was much interest here before I get too far into the planning stages. Think of it as a roguelike adventure where the player characters will have no plot armor at all. Danger and lethality will be high, though there will be plenty of action to be had if you play careful -- or plenty of exciting, gruesome deaths await if the fates frown upon you!

I have some preliminary interest on another board, and I wanted to see if anyone here might be interested. As in keeping with the ryona theme, there will be plenty of F/F and M/F action. But whether you'll be fighting zakos, or fighting as the zakos, that's up to you.

Other information:
* Setting is TBD; I've run games in fantasy, modern and scifi settings, so they're all on the table; I'm entertaining requests!
* Regardless of setting, I run darker, grittier game; expect more detailed descriptions of violence and death
* We will likely use a light system -- possibly Dungeon World or one of the PbtA systems; suggestions welcome
* Personal preferences and kinks will be respected and adjusting for
* That said, I have a thing for low blows, against both guys and girls -- no one is safe! Expect the enemies to fight dirty, and I'd appreciate you doing the same!

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
I'm interested ^^ I ask only to avoid the acronyms because do not know them ( I mean different not being native English speakers ) .

I am using the translator , and we keep on writing until I can talk to you , maybe a little more slowly but smoothly .

To my preferences do not have much to say I adapt to all kinds of environment , although my sets are strangulation and suffocation, poisons and the like . but as I said I like everything except scat and hard vore , for the rest are well opened or any kind of death. I usually prefer that the victim remains whole , even if they are not against beheadings and other things like that , but simply I tend not to use them .

for low blows , it not fits the character I had thought at the beginning , but I can change it without problems ^^ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.