[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (2 Viewers)

ijama

Potential Patron
Interesting, how do you know it's anal? Haha. It's also called a Red Ferus, because I play too much Ragnarok and know every enemy in this game by name. . .

haha you make a good point. anyone know what to do after you kill the succubus?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, he made a download page for Unholy Sanctuary; the bad part is the file name no longer has a date in it so you don't know if it has been updated, but that will properly be announced in the news.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
I was hoping updates would be (unofficially) announced here, as well.

Well the game was updated with the new site I'm pretty sure. It just didn't add a new boss yet. Just some gameplay changes. Holy Light (the projectile cross spell) damage and cost reduced. Some things drop cards ( which just give a lot of gems I think.) The new download page actually has a change log on it. You just actually have to run the page through a translator, not sure if good or bad. Little more work, but you can actually see if theres an update and get an engrish description of it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Going to take a stab at making sense of the Janglish translation for the 12/04/11 update. :\

Boss: Constance added to the latest version! ○ Not the final version of this boss

- Surface Boss 4 "Dark Priest: Constance" added.
-Boss HP meters hidden for various reasons.
- Following bugs fixed
Binding strength is reduced by continuing attacks on the third boss.
Prevented overlapping of the Succubus and the player character.
On the self character 跳Nenai HIT even kick the enemy dive locations in the sewer system on four sides. (I'm not even going to try to make sense of this one.)

- Improved the flow behavior of the hero.
- Changed the voice of the third boss.
- Various small bug fixes.

Just so you guys don't make the same mistake I did, don't extract this new version to the same folder as the old one as it will load the old resources first, making it seem like the game wasn't updated.

Here's a save just before the new boss: _memory1.actsave

Last edited:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Try it a few times, after a few tries I could download it.

I wanted to hear the new voice of the third boss, tbh I didn't noticed a difference but it's months since I played the previous version. If you want to check it out here are the samegames for every safe point:
Save.7z

K

Kyrieru

The difference is that now it's a woman, before it was a guy. Unless there was a version before this one that I didn't play.

As for the download, it didn't work for me using Chrome, but worked with Firefox.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Going to add this to the first post, but please don't make posts regarding the inability to download the game. Typically for about 24 hours after he puts up an updated version of the game, the server he hosts the download on gets overloaded and throws back a 5xx error. There's nothing you can do about it besides spam refresh or just wait a day until fewer people are trying to download it.

We're respecting the author's wishes here and not mirroring the download. If you want to send it to a friend or something, that's fine, but you can't post the link here.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Is anyone having this problem with the latest version, it downloads fine but when you go to unzip it it says that the file is in an unknown format or damaged

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Didn't have that problem, just try downloading it again and try renaming the file to get rid of all the broken characters.

K

Kyrieru

This game is far from being hard enough to need more check points -_-

He should at least make saves compatible, though.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This game is far from being hard enough to need more check points -_-

He should at least make saves compatible, though.

Yeah probably right, but a checkpoint choice system would be nice :)
and yeah compatible saves

oni-san

Potential Patron
i'm curious....is there anything after the "constance" boss? Because I...cannot beat her. >.< and i'm curious as to what comes afterward, if anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.