[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
What is the "constance" boss? The lady with the whip is the second last boss, the flying priest is currently the last boss and you cannot advance further once you've beat her.

oni-san

Potential Patron
that's the one I was speaking of. the flying priestess. I believe they had her labelled as Constance on the website for the game. anywho, thanks. Now I know I don't have to work especially hard until the next update ^_^

A

Anonymous

Whenever I try to start the game, I get this error saying that (d3dx9_39.dll) doesn't exist on my computer.
Any help please?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
According to the filename the game was updated the last time on 111217, however the site states there has been a bugfix at a later point though it doesn't add any new content.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The old savegames seem still to function in this version.

The rooms after the Dark Priest are quite tricky, I managed to get a few rooms further with 2 lifes and 2 hitpoints left, then I met a succubus; instant game over. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

ijama

Potential Patron
The old savegames seem still to function in this version.

The rooms after the Dark Priest are quite tricky, I managed to get a few rooms further with 2 lifes and 2 hitpoints left, then I met a succubus; instant game over. -.-

Lol yeah i died there too, but if you die to those puppet things shooting fireballs, you get caught in string(?) and it makes her masturbate. As for after the succubus on the bridge, there are i want to say 3 or more evil dogs running around and if you die from them they rape her doggy style. As for whats after that I do not know because I can't get past the dogs :'(

*Edit*
Here is a save that is after the flying priestess
_memory1.actsave

lolimaniac

Potential Patron
Well past the dogs is a save point :) and after that you have to jump on the wheels....not wheels...but if you get that far you will know what they are called....damn brain fart :P Anyhow, if you fall off the cliff a giant spider rapes you and impregnates her in a loop.....don't know whats after that room because its hard :/

Then beat it 5 min later lol, would post the file if someone would tell me how...keep trying to load the attachment but it keeps saying that its invalid :/ though the only new rape animations seem to be that marionette girl, the dog, and the spider (fall off cliff)...the boss is a giant dog that has no rape animation....or at least one that I found :/ Also, there is a save behind the dog boss after you kill it....if you save he respawns unlike other bosses :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, beating the Dark Priest, go back, save and THEN go through all the other rooms might have been easier than doing everything in one go...
You cannot upload the savegame because attachments should only be used for image and text files; if you want to share something else upload it somewhere else and add a link to it. The reasoning behind this is to minimize the traffic of the server.

Here's a link to with a savegame of the next save point after the Dark Priest:
_memory1 - one savepoint after DP.actsave
_memory1 - two savepoints after DP.actsave

edit:
As for after the succubus on the bridge, there are i want to say 3 or more evil dogs running around and if you die from them they rape her doggy style. As for whats after that I do not know because I can't get past the dogs :'(
Duck, attack, move a little closer and repeat; the dog will run right into your attack and will be knocked back, attack again in case it charges at you again. If not simply repeat the sequence from the beginning.

ijama

Potential Patron
Oh, beating the Dark Priest, go back, save and THEN go through all the other rooms might have been easier than doing everything in one go...
You cannot upload the savegame because attachments should only be used for image and text files; if you want to share something else upload it somewhere else and add a link to it. The reasoning behind this is to minimize the traffic of the server.

Here's a link to with a savegame of the next save point after the Dark Priest:
_memory1 - one savepoint after DP.actsave

edit:

Duck, attack, move a little closer and repeat; the dog will run right into your attack and will be knocked back, attack again in case it charges at you again. If not simply repeat the sequence from the beginning.

Haha sorry about that. Well, I thought it was okay to provide a link to mediafire where I uploaded my save for anyone who wanted a save after the dark priestess.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Haha sorry about that. Well, I thought it was okay to provide a link to mediafire where I uploaded my save for anyone who wanted a save after the dark priestess.
Huh, what are you sorry for? I only explained that all but certain file extensions are automatically blocked if you try to upload them as attachments.

ijama

Potential Patron
Huh, what are you sorry for? I only explained that all but certain file extensions are automatically blocked if you try to upload them as attachments.

O woops, i thought you ment it as we weren't allowed to because of the rules

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
That platforming room can eat a dick. What's the point of having lives when falling is instant game over? >:o

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
In the post above I've included a savegame for the second savepoint as well so you gauys can more easily see the new boss; just leave the room to the left.

oni-san

Potential Patron
So. Problem with the second save file. It appears that I cannot move to the right to backtrack here. Is this supposed to happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.