[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

S

Strangus

I've uploaded savegames before and after every boss that work with the new version (except for after the third, didn't really try to beat her yet): Saves

To use them: copy the save you want to load to the main directory (next to the exe file) and rename it to "_memory1.actsave" WITH the leading underscore.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You cannot use savegames from the version before the last one, but savegames from the last version still work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
oh boy... seems we are getting spam on our forums now :(
This is aimed at imoutosan's post and his spam/advert

I need unlimited life cheats ): anyone know?

At this point in time there is no cheat for that as far as I know. The author probably did this intentionally. The best thing is just to use the save games and play around/finish the game that way.

*edit* at second glance, it doesn't look like spam, my bad :P

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
oh boy... seems we are getting spam on our forums now :(
This is aimed at imoutosan's post and his spam/advert

At this point in time there is no cheat for that as far as I know. The author probably did this intentionally. The best thing is just to use the save games and play around/finish the game that way.

*edit* at second glance, it doesn't look like spam, my bad :P

I cant beat last boss ): its so hard... and she fucked me ):

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Imo she's the easiest boss so far. Crouch and hit her once or twice while she walks towards you, then jump after her whiplash to avoid her other attack. Then she'll either teleport away, summon a minion or use her chain move. Run away to avoid the chains, if she doesn't use that move go after her. If she summoned a minion attack it twice, take a step back and attack it again twice. On the forth hit or shortly after the boss will be in range again, repeat from the beginning.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Imo she's the easiest boss so far. Crouch and hit her once or twice while she walks towards you, then jump after her whiplash to avoid her other attack. Then she'll either teleport away, summon a minion or use her chain move. Run away to avoid the chains, if she doesn't use that move go after her. If she summoned a minion attack it twice, take a step back and attack it again twice. On the forth hit or shortly after the boss will be in range again, repeat from the beginning.

Yeah definitely would agree. Once you realise her very simple and predictable pattern she can be defeated quite easily. I had a much harder time with the other bosses.

It looks to me like he's giving Kiwanch_Gamer a good answer to his question.

Thus the reason that I edited long before you replied :P
To say:
*edit* at second glance, it doesn't look like spam, my bad ;)

It's just the whole structure of it and the one post count and the money value, at first glance I thought it was a spam post, especially since I've never heard of ArtMoney, the name of which already sounds spammy.

---

*edit* I've taken a closer look at stuff, went to their website, etc... I'm still going to call it spam, seriously no way this is legit, the only contact details they have are for a different company entirely in the USA, their site is .ru and their corporate site is .com (not the same one that has the address mind you...). Google was little help either, no one who has even used the site or purchased any products from it, a few videos that all seem to be from the same person. So yes, it is spam, please remove it :)

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Hey, I think he updated his blog recently:

ラã"šÂ°Ã£Æ’Šãƒ­ã"šÂ¯DEãƒ"°Ã£Æ’©ã"šÂ­Ã£Æ’¥ãƒ©ã€€ï½žUnHolY SaNctuaRy~

【ダイジェスト】
つれー、実質30時間まともに寝てないからつれーわー。
嫁のお腹やら腰をさすり続けて実質30時間寝てないからなー。
やっと分娩室入りできるのかー。
って、ええええ、そのトイレのすっぽんみたいなのを入れて頭を引っ張るのかぁ…!?
なんか嫁すんげー悲鳴上げてるんですけど…

うわ!なんかぬるっと出てきた!

What does this mean? Did he update the game? :o

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
No, the game wasn't updated, translate.google says:
[Digest]
Take over, not over take over 30 hours of not sleeping real decent.
30 hours of real sleep I not continue to sit Yarra Sasuri wife's stomach.
Can barely over into the delivery room.
What, yeah yeah, pull the car into the head of the toilet like that ... Turtle! ?
Gah I screamed but I live on something daughter ...
Wow! Innovation came out of something warm!

P

prycyl3

Can someone help me?
My probles is.. I cant enter to next room after killed 3rd boss. What i have to do?

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Can someone upload a save file after the 3rd boss has been beat? I don't want to go through the previous 3 stages again ~_~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.