Anyway enjoy!

ラã"šÂ°Ã£Æ’Šãƒ*ã"šÂ¯DEãƒ"°Ã£Æ’©ã"š*ュラ ~UnHolY SaNctuaRy~

Arrow Keys to Move
X to attack
D to jump
A for magic
W to change magic
LShift to teleport backwards slightly

It's mostly sexual ryona with some other stuff and one vore.

After health reaches zero you can revive by pressing the Attack button, many enemies can do certain things to you after your health reaches zero (mostly rape, but not all)

The game now ends at 3rd boss, game obviously still not finished and still in development. 3rd boss is also not finished

Checkpoints are in a special room where you have to press up key to save

Author does not allow mirrors to be made of his game. Please download his game on his blog!

Note from admins: Please don't make posts regarding the inability to download the game. Typically for about 24 hours after he puts up an updated version of the game, the server he hosts the download on gets overloaded and throws back a 5xx error. There's nothing you can do about it besides spam refresh or just wait a day until fewer people are trying to download it.

We're respecting the author's wishes here and not mirroring the download. If you want to send it to a friend or something, that's fine, but you can't post the link here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Boy, you need a tutorial just to download the thing!

Edit: The gameplay is similar to Castlevania in a way. It's kinda fun.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Is there any blog of project?

yep there is, meant to post it in the original post but forgot somehow. It's added in there now :)
Do note his blog is in Japanese

Boy, you need a tutorial just to download the thing!

Edit: The gameplay is similar to Castlevania in a way. It's kinda fun.

Yeah well I kind of always like to give too much information about some things and then too little about others :P

In any case it's a fun game I do hope he makes more, all in all there are currently 3 different CGI endings and 8 different animated endings (that I have found... but I think that's all of them)

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
I can't get the game to work. I have Japanese fonts and packs installed for XP, but the .exe file shows up as a load of gibberish, and when I try to open the game I get an error message: "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

And no, re-installing the application does no good. Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. It was a Direct-X issue.

noice1

Potential Patron
Wah? An actual game?! Not just another RPG Maker with a bunch of hentai? Check.

Castlevania-themed action? Check.

Animated "post-death" sequences and game-over fates of the girl?

This is my kind of game. It's very challenging but fun. That painting that grabs her and pulls her in...:tastey: *that* is how I like my ryona.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Great find, reminds me of Nightmare Sphere a bit with a different style of graphics. Lovely game over screens too. :3

M

MyOwnEcho

Took some time to check out all the rape finishers...most enemies towards the beginning do something; the last group do hardly anything at all. Also, when you have no more revives, your game over screen is a rather exhausted, wet and nipping lead character. There are a few different ending screens for a couple other enemies. I will get to them later. Also, for anyone upset about the size, you can set it to full screen by pressing one of the F buttons- I think it may be F4 or F5 or something. Anyway, onto the stuff you really want to hear about.

Bats: Nothing.

Zombies: One zombie rape; female on back, zombie on knees. Heavy panting from female after orgasm. Gets knocked backward on ground and will receive another raping from same/different zombie if player lets another come close before restarting.

Spikes: No finisher.

Leech-looking things: These are actually pretty detailed. Depending on how many are around you when you die, you'll get a different rape attack.
-One Leech: Female on back, leech performs oral on vagina.
-Two Leech: Same position, but second leech sucks on breast (through clothing).
-Three Leech: Female face down with butt in air. One leech oral on vagina, second leech performs oral on anus, third leech sucks/gropes boob from side position (hard to explain, and again, through clothing)

Tentacle Plant: Wraps tentacles around female (possible intrusion of anus), forces female to give oral on tentacle. Ejaculates on face (not very graphic). Knocks female away after animation. If player waits, plant will pick up female again and resume same animation.

Hands in Pit underwater: Nothing really, aside from an instant game over. I don't really remember this one, aside from being rather disappointed with the outcome. I'm not even sure if it has a special game over screen.

First Boss (Plant): Grabs female and eats her (vore). Animation progresses with noises before plant flower opens up to reveal female half (I'm assuming this is female half of plant like in Castlevania games, and not some weird "Little Shop of Horrors" 'I ate you and now you become a part of me'). Special ending screen featuring female inside plant being digested (not graphic).

Regular Skeletons (throw bones): Grab female and carry her off. Special game over screen showing female stripped to underwear and looking rather abused.

Sword Skeletons (with shield): Nothing.

Suits of Armor with boomerang axe: My personal favorite. Rapes female from behind in standing position. Female bent over, armor hands either on female hips or arms, or both. Whatever. Ejaculates inside. Heavy breathing from female afterwards, then armor begins raping more. Endless.

Suits of Armor with LARGE sword: Looks like nothing. Armor just put sword in the ground and stood there, however other enemies froze on screen, similar to when a zombie rapes her. I assume the creator is prepping for something here that hasn't made it in the cut so far.

Black Painting: Grabs female and molests her life away. Lots of ink-looking hands around body, most notably around breasts. Can be broken away from as long as female has life. Once life depleted, animation will only progress when press attack button. Once done, painting inhales female and resumes place on wall. Female shown in painting with hands all around her. (Possibly special ending screen? Don't remember. Sorry!)

Archer Skeletons: Nothing

Evil Lightning Mage: Nothing

Second Boss (Dinosaur): Nothing

The ones that are in the game are pretty good so far. And it really does help to make the game full screen. The female character is quite attractive and the creator of the game took special interest in some nice animations, like the jiggling of her breasts during many rape scenes.

S

S4k3

Every time I try to extract this file I get an error saying The system cannot find the file specified....

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I can't get the game to work. I have Japanese fonts and packs installed for XP, but the .exe file shows up as a load of gibberish, and when I try to open the game I get an error message: "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

And no, re-installing the application does no good. Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. It was a Direct-X issue.

Every time I try to extract this file I get an error saying The system cannot find the file specified....

I presume you both had the same issue, though I see aj was able to fix it.

I had the same issue too at first. Just go to the official Microsoft website (or do google directx websetup and select the official microsoft one)

Run the directx websetup and it should prompt you to install optional runtimes, install them and voila it's fixed

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
One more thing: if you stand still with low health, she starts panting and looks drained. That's so awesome! I wish more games did this.

Edit: I've been playing this a bit more and I've got a few tips, cause I'm cool like that.

Edit 2: I'm almost positive I've found everything that wasn't already mentioned. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

Neon, if you want you can add these to the first post.

You can change the controls by pushing the settings button on the bar on top of the screen. The original controls are a homage to the Super Nintendo, but with more sholder buttons. The buttons go like this:

A: Attack
B: Jump
X: Magic
Y: Switch Magic Weapon
LB: Teleport Backwards

The other buttons don't do anything right now, not even the start button.

If you hold up and press the attack button, you do a double slash attack which hurts twice. It can also give you a small height boost while jumping at the sacrifice of your horizontal momentum. It ends more quickly than the original one, so unless you need the extra range just use the double slash attack.

I'm not completely positve, but I think jumping is slightly faster than walking normally.

If you lose all of your health and get raped or whatever, it's an automatic game over, even if you have revives left. If you want to continue, you're going to have to avoid them (cue audience groans). Therefore, the hand pit is an automatic game over. It is possible to revive after getting killed by the first boss and being knocked into the pit, but it takes some timing (or button mashing). Also, when you revive, you lose all of your magic.

The magic attacks work like this (I'll call the magic unit a crystal):

Fire: Throws a fireball that lands on the ground and creates walls of fire for a distance (1 crystal)
Ice Crystal: Throws an ice crystal(?) into the air and it shoots downward at an angle (1 crystal)
Sparkles: Shoots out a sparkle cloud (don't know what else to call it) that you can detonate by pressing the magic button again (2 crystals)
Cross: Creates a beam from the sky that attacks weak points for massive damage (6 crystals)
I'm not sure how much damage they each do. Might need to test it. I can confirm that the sparkles do more damage than fire or the crystals, but the don't hit multiple times.

If you hit the candles (like in Castlevania), you can get either a crystal or some health item that looks like a white jar.

Saving completely heals you (and I do mean completely: magic and revives included), and you can get that heal as many times as you want, you just have to leave the room every time you do it.

The ax throwing guy's axes can be deflected with timing, but it might be easier to dodge them instead. I think you can deflect all projectiles the same way. The axes are notable because they can still be deflected after the first one, and they can still hurt you after you successfully deflect them.

You can hit the stalactites in the cave area as they fall to avoid getting hit. It's not easy to do.

You can't outrun the grabby painting, but you can hit it to force it back and slow it down. I don't think you can kill it however. Don't try to teleport behind him, because he'll just turn around and get you.

If you get hit by one of those parasite leech things, the other ones can attach to you and do the same amount of damage for up to triple the original amount.

I "beat" the game. Once you beat the dinosaur (second boss), there's nothing else to do. It's totally worth a playthrough. Very fun to play.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
hmm there is one or two things in there BlackLion that I didn't know :O

Anyway a big applause for your hard work for typing all that out! :)

I'm sure many here will appreciate it :)

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Man this is a very good demo game. One of my favorites i've played especially with the original and cool castlevania gameplay. Just wish he would allow our heroine to get knocked down while she has life and so while down the monsters can drain her life with some of the above mentioned moments like the axe zombie doing her from behind while she's bent over. So few games let you get knocked down and stay down sadly. But even without that, this game has loads of potential and I hope everyone is quick to sound the alert if and when the author updates. I actually spent most of my work day playing this at my desk hehe, I was disappointed after I finally beat that raptor that there was no more. Very much enjoyed experimenting dying to each monster looking for new rape scenes.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
hmm there is one or two things in there BlackLion that I didn't know :O

Anyway a big applause for your hard work for typing all that out! :)

I'm sure many here will appreciate it :)

Hey, that's what I'm here for! Helping the masses.

Thank you for introducing all of us to this game! I know many appreciate it.

We have to make sure that we update the thread whenever the creator updates the game. I'm actually very excited for it.

Edit: Noname, is that you on the comments in his blog?

noice1

Potential Patron
Little late but there was no special game over screen after the painting monster game over. I wish there were more of these "endings", I think it's as good as the animations. I really like knowing the fate or post-gameover result. With the skeleton, for example, she looks to be a prisoner locked in a cell.

Overall I give it an A+, but there's plenty of room for improvement. For one, make all enemies initiate a grab. Second would be deflecting. It's frustrating to knock one of the axes away only to get hurt by it as it falls after the fact.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster

We have to make sure that we update the thread whenever the creator updates the game. I'm actually very excited for it.

No that's not me ;)

I intend to check his blog once a week so I will definitely keep you all updated once he posts something about a new patch for the game ;)

noice1

Potential Patron
If you mean the game over rape, just continue to lie down and let the enemy walk over and grab you when your health is gone.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster

Nah, that's not me, I can't even read Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.