[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (3 Viewers)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Are you talking about the savegame two savepoints after the Dark Priest? If so yes it is supposed to happen because that part of the game isn't included in the game yet; you have to go left to fight the new, unfinished boss.

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
I've currently gotten to a mechanical gears room, but since I'm suffering the common mega-lag, I only managed to get to the top-right area and failed because I feel all the way down..... into a spider-trap.... T_T

lolimaniac

Potential Patron
Don't worry, theres really nothing to new as you pass there. Just another marionette, the common bone throwing skeleton, and an unfinished boss....so take your time :)

S

Silphy

Just came back to check this game for updates, and you're all talking about this new version, but I can't find it, it just links back to the 4/29 update. Is that the most recent, or am I missing something?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Just came back to check this game for updates, and you're all talking about this new version, but I can't find it, it just links back to the 4/29 update. Is that the most recent, or am I missing something?
Yeap, that's the newest one. Look at the date we talked about the "new" update. ;-)

SoraXNagisa

Potential Patron
I felt a bit disappointed at the rape scene you get if you lost to Constance. I was totally hoping for her to do more considering this is only 1 of 3 yuri scenes we got so far.

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
How do you avoid getting hit by the bird boss?

We really need a savepoint before it to avoid all the frustration. If someone who understands japanese can ask the creator to put in one, I would appreciate it. I don't want to play the game with so few save points. It's not the kind of serious game you put your soul into.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
No, the second boss that looks like a big chicken, or maybe it was a giant lizard. Didn't get a good look at it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
No, the second boss that looks like a big chicken, or maybe it was a giant lizard. Didn't get a good look at it.
Ah, that one. It's super easy to beat.
In the beginning it will try to bite you after you hit it, use the range of your whip to hit it from far away as possible and take a few steps back immediately so it misses. After a few hits it will jump back instead, simply get close and hit it with the double whip (UP + attack). When it jumps back quickly close the distance, you can hide between one of the pillar of fire and itself and hit it again, triggering it to jump back again. At some point it fires many, many pillars of fire or decides to walk right through you, I simply take those hits and continue to gun it down; I usually not even lose a full life.

Btw: Right before the second boss there's a safe point if you go to the left (right after the 2x2 archers iirc).

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
Oh my god. Finally got to last boss in the current version and there is no way I will finish it unless she gets her hp lowered. It seems to take half a day to kill. Please, someone who can post on his blog. Tell him to lower it's hp to half in next update.

But other than that the game is well designed and the animations are well made.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Oh my god. Finally got to last boss in the current version and there is no way I will finish it unless it gets it hp lowered. It seems to take half a day to kill. Please, someone who can post on his blog. Tell him to lower it's hp to half in next update.

But other than that the game is well designed and the animations are well made.

I don't think It's that hard. Once you remember the pattern and if you double attack you can beat it without much problem.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Oh my god. Finally got to last boss in the current version and there is no way I will finish it unless she gets her hp lowered. It seems to take half a day to kill. Please, someone who can post on his blog. Tell him to lower it's hp to half in next update.
What boss are you talking about? The latest boss is a big, white (iirc) thing, I would certainly not call it a she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.